Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Chignon

Chignon is here to provide you with on-site hair serivces for your wedding or special event. We are licesned cosmetologists, and in addition, Kris, has her cosmetology teachers license. We offer you our experience, knowledge and professionalism. We would like you to be as stress free as possible for your big day! Chignon works very closely with a proffessional make-up artist, Blush Beautiful. Together we will provide you with the best of the best hair and makeup services. We stay current on new trends, styles and fashions. Our passion is to make you feel great for your big day or special occasion. We look foward to working with you!

Please email for more information at kristina_miller@live.com

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Lancaster

32 Reviews for Chignon

Hair (5)
Updos/Styling (5)
Consultations (3)
Licensed (1)

What I wanted most when I looked into hair stylists for the wedding was to be able to do it at the hotel, and we definitely found the best one in Lancaster! Kris was so friendly and made me feel so at ease even though I'm not used to having anyone do my hair. She was very professional, gave lots of helpful hints regarding hair care and maintenance for before and day of, and was super flexible with her time. All of our bridal party got different looks for their hair and she did an amazing job on all of them, both in look and time management. Kris got the overall look I was going for spot-on the first time at the trial! All we had to do was figure out how the comb would fit in. Day-of she recreated the trial hair perfectly and it didn't budge the entire night! I would highly recommend Kris for any bride in Central PA who wants amazing hair for her wedding or special event.

Profile Picture Allison , 10/7/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Licensed, Consultations, Hair

Kris did an amazing job. I first went for a trial and we were able to critique the hair and the day of the wedding it turned out perfect. Even with all of the dancing and moving around that I did, my hair stayed in place. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out. Kris was even able to work her magic on all of my bridesmaids and their hair looked fantastic as well!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/20/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Kris was amazing! I planned from out of state which was difficult. She was quick to answer emails and respond to all my questions. Super helpful. On time, ready to go! She did hair for six women and stayed on schedule. We did a trial a few months before to work out what I wanted, and she was able to replicate that day of. The girls were able to show here pictures of what they wanted and she replicated those as well. We all looked stunning. Highly recommend! Thanks for all your help.

Profile Picture emily, 6/5/16, 10 Reviews

25 Photos

My Photo Album

25 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I worked with Kris on a styled wedding shoot this past May. While I did not get to see her in action, I can tell how talented she is! The model's hair looked beautiful!

Kris Miller of Chignon is the best of the best when it comes to bridal hair! I have worked with her for years and can honestly say if you are looking for a talented and unique style for your special day, look no further! She will work with you until your style is perfect and you will look gorgeous for your entire event! I absolutely recommend Chignon for all of your wedding hair styling needs!

Events