Chignon

1305 Blue Jay Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number

32 Reviews for Chignon

Allison · Married on 10/07/2016

What I wanted most when I looked into hair stylists for the wedding was to be able to do it at the hotel, and we definitely found the best one in Lancaster! Kris was so friendly and made me feel so at ease even though I'm not used to having anyone do my hair. She was very professional, gave lots of helpful hints regarding hair care and maintenance for before and day of, and was super flexible with her time. All of our bridal party got different looks for their hair and she did an amazing job on all of them, both in look and time management. Kris got the overall look I was going for spot-on the first time at the trial! All we had to do was figure out how the comb would fit in. Day-of she recreated the trial hair perfectly and it didn't budge the entire night! I would highly recommend Kris for any bride in Central PA who wants amazing hair for her wedding or special event.

Caitlin · Married on 08/20/2016

Kris did an amazing job. I first went for a trial and we were able to critique the hair and the day of the wedding it turned out perfect. Even with all of the dancing and moving around that I did, my hair stayed in place. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out. Kris was even able to work her magic on all of my bridesmaids and their hair looked fantastic as well!

Carolyn · Married on 01/23/2016

Kris was so nice, easy to talk to, and flexible. I had a great experience from start to finish! She was timely with all communication and really listened to what I wanted and made sure I was completely happy with the result...which I was! My wedding fell on the day of a blizzard, January 23, 2016. That didn't stop her from traveling to my location and styling my hair. I cannot thank her enough for her dedication and great work. I loved how I looked that day, and will definitely be using her again in the future!

Chignon FAQ