8732 Clemente Ct, Jessup, MD 20794 Map · Phone number

About Chesapeake Sweets

Hi I’m Melanie, I run an intimate business from my home and will work closely with you to design your dream wedding cake. I offer delivery and set up for all cakes to make your special day a little less stressful. I prefer to work with buttercream icing, fondant is used only on request. I can offer cake decorations in either fondant form or fresh i.e. real flowers, I will work with your florist to ensure a fresh, non-organic flower is used that will be perfectly safe on your cake. I work closely with the bride on design, flavors and fillings. My work is not limited to wedding cakes, I have done grooms cakes, bridal shower cakes, baby shower cakes, birthday cakes, I have a cake for every occassion.

Other couples have also viewed

• Kupcakes & Co.
Grooms cake/cupcakes-Baseball
Grooms cake/cupcakes-Baseball
Grooms cake done for a military man, buttercream icing, fondant wings
Grooms cake done for a military man, buttercream icing, fondant wings
Grooms cake for a groom who proposed with sushi arranged to say "Will You Marry Me?".  Bride wanted...
Grooms cake for a groom who proposed with sushi arranged to say "Will You Marry Me?". Bride wanted...
Grooms cake for a NY Yankees and canolli fan, canolli flavored cake and filling.
Grooms Cake - R2D2
Grooms Cake - R2D2
Grooms Cake - Tackle Box
Grooms Cake - Tackle Box
Grooms cake for a wine enthusiast, fondant.
Grooms cake for a wine enthusiast, fondant.
Grooms cake for a photography buff.
Grooms cake for a photography buff.
Wedding Favor - Caramel Apple
Wedding Favor - Caramel Apple
schick wedding cake 51 119934 161048187813889

4 Reviews for Chesapeake Sweets

Terri · Married on 02/07/2009

I highly recommend Chesapeake Sweets if you are looking for a wedding,shower or any occasion cake. Melanie Schwartz made my daughters shower and wedding cakes. She was very attentive as we gave her descriptions of what we wanted...and she quickly knew exactly what we were envisioning. The wedding cake turned out beautiful!! It was perfect! We were so pleased and our guests couldn't stop talking about it. She did an incredible job! Most wedding cakes I've tried at other weddings were beautiful but didn't taste all that great....Melanie's cakes are so delicious! The icing is to die for!! Loved working with Melanie Schwartz and her wonderful sense of humor kept my stress level down!! She went above and beyond in so many ways to help us make my daughters wedding day perfect. And it was. You can't go wrong here folks!

Sent on 03/03/2009

Crystal · Married on 12/07/2008

Melanie of Chesapeake Sweets made an amazing buttercream wedding cake. I was more worried about taste than looks, but not only was it delicious, it was also beautiful! A lot of m guests said our cake was the best wedding cake that they've ever had. She is very flexible in design and flavors, and gives you the option of alternating flavors without an additional cost. Melanie was also very responsive to my design ideas and is very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend Chesapeake Sweets to anyone looking for any type of cake...wedding, birthday, anniversary etc.

Sent on 01/02/2009

Lisa · Married on 05/31/2008

Melanie made us the most beautiful wedding cake..and it tasted great too! :) We gave her several pictures of cakes we loved and she created one that incorporated all of our ideas. She let us choose several cake flavors and the tasting was a lot of fun! We had many tiers of different flavors, buttercream frosting with red roses between each layer. She was fun to work with and very professional. She welcomes any ideas/comments you have during the process and has great suggestions to offer as well. Our cake was set up on time and looked amazing. HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a cake!

Sent on 01/22/2009

Chesapeake Sweets FAQ

• Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

• 8732 Clemente Ct Jessup, MD, 20794 See on map
    7039675493 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Chesapeake Sweets)