Cherwear Professional Makeup Artistry and Styling

Corpus Christi, TX View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hi,

I am Cheryl (Cher). I am a Professionally Certified Makeup Artist and reside in Corpus Christi, Texas.

I maintain a top of the line kit and always make sanitation a top priority. I promise you will look fantastic on your big day! I use an Iwata airbrush and do not charge extra for it.

I am a professional member of Makeup Forever, MAC , Smashbox, NARS, and Temptu. My makeup has been published and I have done the makeup for commercials and magazines. I style hair too!

I am willing to travel and promise not to nickel and dime you! I am always up for an adventure and will eagerly jump at the chance to see something different.

I take professionalism very seriously and believe in making my makeup services a memorable experience. I connect with my brides by following them on Pinterest, getting to know them, and creating the best look for them. I will do as many consultations as needed to ensure your wedding day is exactly how you dreamed it to be. If you want more than a makeup artist, then choose CherWear. I want your day to be a success. I provide all my brides with a complimentary touch-up kit valuing over $25.

Congratulations on your engagement and I look forward to meeting you.

Warmly,

Cher

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$24

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$40

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 05/29/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

The work Cher did for my wedding day was absolutely amazing! I wasn't able to do a trial, but on the day of the wedding she nailed exactly what I was looking for. My hair turned out even better than the pictures I had sent her. Although I was afraid it was too high, she told me it would fall. She was dead on, and it looked absolutely PERFECT at the wedding. For the makeup, I just told her simple and elegant, no pictures, nothing, and she made me look AMAZING. Also, she was perfect on timing and I was ready to go exactly when I wanted to be. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup. Trust her! She's knows what she's doing!
    Mallory G. Married on 12/12/2020

Excellent experience!

Cher is awesome! She made my Mom’s 60th birthday so special by doing beautiful hair & makeup for a family photo shoot on the beach. She is extremely professional, personable, and patient. Especially for those of us who are not used to wearing lashes! She did a wonderful job creating the natural but glam style we were looking for. I highly recommend Cher for any occasion that you need to look your best for!

Cherwear Professional Makeup Artistry and Styling's reply:

Mallory, thank you so much for the review! You and your mom were so sweet. I enjoyed meeting you and appreciate your business!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth W. Married on 10/24/2020

A true lifesaver and SO talented!

Working with Cher was GREAT!!! My now husband and I had to make a lot of last minute changes to our wedding due to the pandemic, so I found myself behind schedule on everything, including finding a hair stylist and makeup artist. Not only was Cher available, she is able to do BOTH hair and makeup, making her the perfect choice! She was even able to fit in a last minute hair/ makeup trial so that I would know exactly how my makeup and hair would turn out, which I was so thankful for! On the week of the wedding, I also asked if I could add my mother and mother-in-law to get their makeup done, and she graciously said, "yes" without hesitation. She is professional, punctual, and a LOT of FUN to work with! I am so grateful that she was there to make my perfect day that much more perfect and was so happy with the final result!!!

Cherwear Professional Makeup Artistry and Styling's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. You are so sweet. It was a pleasure to meet you and thank you for the kind review. Congratulations on your nuptials!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Cherwear Professional Makeup Artistry and Styling Price Rates

Suzanne Rothmeyer Photography Suzanne Rothmeyer Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Cher on many occasions - for weddings, boudoir, and concept shoots. She is always very professional, and on the money with the look we are going for. Plus she is just fun to hang out with while working!

Majestic Inn & Spa Majestic Inn & Spa Hotel Weddings

Cherwear is a joy to work with! Not only is she talented but she brings so much fun and enjoyment to her work. The Majestic has worked with Cher on many projects and with many brides and each one has been great! She brings each person's dream and personality come to life through her work. She is highly recommended!

Flowers By Shamay Flowers By Shamay Wedding Florists

Brides: Looking beautiful for your big day starts way before the wedding day arrives. Call Cherwear Professional Makeup Artistry and get your skin glowing and looking it's best. Cher is smart, has a great eye with color. She makes you natural looking, beautiful and camera ready for your big day.Hire Cher for the day of make up application to look your best.

4 King Drive Corpus Christi, TX, 78418
913-355-6876
913-680-5324
Location of (Cherwear Professional Makeup Artistry and Styling)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding