Chelsea Sliwa Photography

Denver, CO View map
1 review
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

You're the bride who's been dreaming of wearing your grandmother's pearls, honoring traditions and seeing his face when you walk down the aisle. You're the couple who understands that the wedding is just the beginning - of a lifetime covenant of service to one another and the cultivation of a life full of beauty - ever ancient and ever new, with each day.

I offer bespoke, fine art engagment and wedding photography to couples in Colorado and worldwide!

Why hire Chelsea Sliwa Photography?

1. Skill

No matter what weather, lighting conditions or hitch that may occur on your wedding day, you can count on me to capture each moment, big or small. The experience I have photographing weddings and people gives my couples the sense of calm and peace to be present on their wedding day. You get to enjoy your new husband, your wedding party and your loved ones without worrying about a thing. You get to leave the preserving of each intimate moment up to me.

2. Style

I am inspired by the beauty of the ancient & eternal. The things that are universal and stand the test of time. I view your life and marriage as a true work of eternal art. A work of art breathes a fragrance of eternity, as divine love is eternal.

My photographic style honors these truths by capturing your unique love with an artful eye for an elevated elegance. Capturing each heirloom detail — your Grandmother's rosary, a vintage veil, his Father's first pair of cufflinks — I specialize in true-to-life color, and a film-like quality that will make your images look more like paintings than photographs. These will begin your legacy - they will tell of a love story that will span generations.

3. Simplicity

While planning my wedding this past year, I remember thinking, "why is everything so complicated?" Since then, I've vowed to serve my clients with a sophisticated simplicity.

You've got a thousand things to plan and countless details to arrange. Rest assured that I am devoted to taking the guesswork out of your wedding photography. Transparent pricing, vendor recommendations, engagement outfit tips, personalized timeline building - you name it. In fact, once you book with me, you will get exclusive access to a hidden section of my website chock-full of resources and everything you need to know about wedding photography.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date
  • Grace
    Grace W. Married on 12/07/2020

Perfect - great photos and great service

Chelsea was incredible! Very professional, very organized, great attention to detail and a wonderful calm and collected presence when we were flustered on our wedding day. Her communication leading up to the wedding was responsive and personal, and she sent the sneak peek the very next day and the gallery only a week later. At the wedding, she was careful to photograph everything we asked for, and many other moments we didn't even know we wanted until we saw them. She was wonderful to have around and worked great with our guests and vendors. I highly recommend Chelsea for any photoshoot.

address Denver, CO, 80014
Location of (Chelsea Sliwa Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding