Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number

Chelsea Paige Photography 7
  • Aly

Aly Charles · Married on 03/23/2019

Sweet and Detialed

Chelsea photographed our wedding this past Saturday, March 23rd. I can’t put into words how sweet she is. She was extremely patient and detailed, which is very important to me because the pictures are what we will have forever when the memories start to fade. I have only seen a few photos so far and I am at a loss for words. They are so beautiful. Thank you for photographing our amazing day, you are a dream.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Mandie · Married on 02/28/2019

Best Photographer EVER

There are not enough positive adjectives in the English language to describe how amazing Chelsea is! We both despise having our pictures taken and were surprised how effortless and actually fun it was. One of our favorite parts of our wedding was actually our time taking pictures with Chelsea. She made it feel fun and natural, which is not what we were expecting at all.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Chelsea Paige Photography 8
  • Meg Nicole

Meg · Married on 11/17/2018

Chelsea is the best!

Chelsea is the most fantastic photographer, period. She did our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding photos. First off, her photographs are absolutely gorgeous - I love her bright, airy style. She also makes you feel super comfortable in front of the camera and will make sure to fix your hair or dress if it doesn’t look right. The best part about Chelsea is that she is an absolute dream to work with. Throughout the past year of communication, she consistently responds to emails and questions quickly and is very accommodating. My wedding day went perfectly thanks to Chelsea. My family was raving about what a good job she did. She took my shot list very seriously and was always checking with me to make sure I was comfortable with the photos we got. I have a somewhat awkward and confusing family situation with stepparents, stepsisters, mom and dad who don’t get along, etc. and she was discreet and professional during family portraits. Chelsea knows what she is doing when it comes to wedding photography, and it shows. She is also just a genuinely sweet person and easy to be around, and I’m so grateful we booked her. I highly recommend Chelsea as your photographer; you won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Chelsea Paige Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files