Chelsea Paige Photography Reviews

Chelsea Paige Photography 7
  • Aly

Aly Charles · Married on 03/23/2019

Sweet and Detialed

Chelsea photographed our wedding this past Saturday, March 23rd. I can’t put into words how sweet she is. She was extremely patient and detailed, which is very important to me because the pictures are what we will have forever when the memories start to fade. I have only seen a few photos so far and I am at a loss for words. They are so beautiful. Thank you for photographing our amazing day, you are a dream.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Mandie · Married on 02/28/2019

Best Photographer EVER

There are not enough positive adjectives in the English language to describe how amazing Chelsea is! We both despise having our pictures taken and were surprised how effortless and actually fun it was. One of our favorite parts of our wedding was actually our time taking pictures with Chelsea. She made it feel fun and natural, which is not what we were expecting at all.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Chelsea Paige Photography 8
  • Meg Nicole

Meg · Married on 11/17/2018

Chelsea is the best!

Chelsea is the most fantastic photographer, period. She did our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding photos. First off, her photographs are absolutely gorgeous - I love her bright, airy style. She also makes you feel super comfortable in front of the camera and will make sure to fix your hair or dress if it doesn’t look right. The best part about Chelsea is that she is an absolute dream to work with. Throughout the past year of communication, she consistently responds to emails and questions quickly and is very accommodating. My wedding day went perfectly thanks to Chelsea. My family was raving about what a good job she did. She took my shot list very seriously and was always checking with me to make sure I was comfortable with the photos we got. I have a somewhat awkward and confusing family situation with stepparents, stepsisters, mom and dad who don’t get along, etc. and she was discreet and professional during family portraits. Chelsea knows what she is doing when it comes to wedding photography, and it shows. She is also just a genuinely sweet person and easy to be around, and I’m so grateful we booked her. I highly recommend Chelsea as your photographer; you won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Julianne Acree · Married on 10/07/2018

Inredible!!

Working with Chelsea for our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! She is so talented and was fun and easy to work with through the planning process! Chelsea goes above and beyond to understand what it is you are looking for, listens to ideas/inspiration you have, and then makes it all happen! I will never forget her participation on our wedding day and will always be grateful for her professionalism. Chelsea truly helped turn some stressful things around that popped up on the day of our wedding, as soon as she got there and immediately restored my confidence that everything was still going to be ok! She has great vision and truly captured the best day of our lives with the most beautiful pictures any bride could ask for! There is nothing but great things to say about Chelsea and I strongly recommend her to anyone! We have certainly found our go to photographer for any and all future needs! Thank you for being such a special part of our day, Chelsea!!!

Love,
    Julianne, Dan and Penny Acree

Sent on 10/31/2018

Dan · Married on 08/25/2018

Chelsea went above and beyond to make our wedding photos incredible, and I'm so thrilled with the final product! Prior to the wedding, she went out of her way to review our photo preferences and photo plan (with countless emails and quick responses)! On our wedding day, she was so creative and suggested so many photos and group shots that I didn't initially think of -- in looking at the finished product of photos, I am SO thrilled with Chelsea's extra recommendations. She also has this wonderful way about her as a photographer -- she is calm, friendly, helpful and professional, and great to have at the bride's side throughout the day. She made us feel comfortable as we took photos and it was great to work with her. My family, friends and I were so touched with her help throughout our wedding day and were so thrilled to see how beautifully the photos turned out. Our big day will live forever thanks to her and her team! We are so thrilled to relive the moment as we all piece through her gorgeous photos(and continue to look at them in the hours, days, weeks, and years to come)!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

Chelsea was very flexible with all of our requests. Anything we needed, she found a way to make it happen. She was always very friendly not only with us, but with all of our family members and our wedding guests. She helped make the whole day amazing, and it all went very smoothly with no problems.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Tiffany · Married on 05/20/2018

All I have to say about Chelsea is WOW. From the very first time we spoke, all up until we received our pictures back, Chelsea has been nothing short of kind, timely, and professional. As someone who is not the best at taking pictures, Chelsea made me feel so comfortable and so beautiful on my wedding day. I felt like I had one of my good friends taking my pictures, she would even fix my hair and adjust us when we weren't looking right. Chelsea truly cared about our happiness and wanted to be sure that we had all of the pictures we wanted. Did I mention that the pictures are STUNNING!? I have received so many comments on how beautiful all of our wedding pictures are. Chelsea was by far my favorite wedding vendor. She exceeded all expectations. I will definitely be using her for all of my photography needs. Thank you Chelsea!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • AprilR

April · Married on 05/12/2018

Chelsea was wonderful to work with! She was professional the entire time. She communicated well and always checked in on me throughout the entire planning process to make sure we were on the same page. Her quality is great, especially for the price. On the day of the wedding, we wanted to change a few pictures I originally told her I wanted and she was easily able to accommodate. She also checked the places ahead of time to see how the sun was and kept me updated on how pictures might turn out with the way the sun was. Would definitely recommend her to anyone in the Charleston area!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2018

Chelsea is awesome. She uses natural light and listens to your wants and ideas. I used her for my wedding and engagement photos and could not be more thrilled with the results.

Sent on 06/18/2018

julia · Married on 03/24/2018

I feel so extremely lucky that we were able to have Chelsea to capture our big day. From the first time we spoke with her on the phone I knew she was the photographer I wanted to have be apart of our big day. She was able to capture the love between my now husband and I but also the love we have for our two dogs in our engagement photos.
    The big day- talk about someone coming in and being able to capture so many details that we wouldn't have thought about and the sweet moments between us and our family members. I can not rave about her enough as she makes you feel completely at ease and wants your day to be the best wedding ever. Please do not pass up booking her as she seriously is so talented!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Chelsea Paige Photography 14
    Chelsea Paige Photography 15
    Chelsea Paige Photography 16

Charlee · Married on 12/02/2017

Chelsea was amazing! I hired her without ever meeting her & there was absolutely no regrets. She is so sweet and thorough. She really took my shot List seriously and worked with my huge family to get every picture we wanted! She captured the most important day of our lives absolutely perfectly. If I have any advice for you on your wedding day it is to NOT skimp on photography. These are memories that I will cherish forever!! Chelsea was amazing, highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

I would recommend Chelsea to anyone getting married! She is the mastermind behind our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and of course our wedding. I could not be happier with the outcome of the photographs and if I could plan my wedding over again I would 100% choose her again. Both my fiancé and I can be awkward at times (I know he would agree with me) and she captured beautifully photogenic images of us that we were more than excited about for our engagement shoot as well as at our wedding. She did a fabulous job taking advantage of the spectacular architectural environment as well as provided beautiful direction to cultivate fabulous bridal portraits. She listened to what we wanted and provided us with a diverse set of photographs of our actual wedding from details of my dress, family line-ups, raw emotions of us as well as our guests, and fun candid moments at our reception. We cannot express enough how amazing she is as a photographer and we know that if you choose her you will be just as pleased!

-One happy bride (and therefore one happy groom)

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Chelsea Paige Photography 17
    Chelsea Paige Photography 18
    Chelsea Paige Photography 19

Krystal · Married on 09/02/2017

Chelsea was very patient and kind! I would use her again in a heartbeat. She worked with my 8 month old daughter incredibly and captured our event perfectly!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/26/2017

We used Chelsea as our wedding photographer, engagement photos, and bridal portraits. We were very happy with how the pictures turned out, they are wonderful. Chelsea made us feel very relaxed and comfortable when we were taking the photographs. Chelsea is such a delight to work with and her enthusiastic attitude and natural gift for the lighting and settings allow her to work easily with her subjects to provide the highest quality of photographs. We are so happy we chose Chelsea and would highly recommend her to anyone for their special occasions that they want captured by a photographer. Also her little white box VW Van photo booth was a huge hit with our guests and so much fun. Chelsea had personalized it to fit our wedding theme and it was just perfect and fun.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Sierra · Married on 08/13/2017

Chelsea is Amazing! She met with us multiple times throughout the wedding planning process and even joined us at the venue to discuss ideas and the perfect photo locations. Our wedding day went smoothly and the photos were gorgeous! She is someone you want with you on your big day!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Sierra · Married on 08/13/2017

Chelsea was Absolutely Amazing! She worked with us months in advance to make sure every detail was perfect. On the day of the wedding she was right there to capture the moment and assist with those last minute crises. We love the photos and are so glad that we picked Chelsea to be a part of our special day!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Lawrence · Married on 08/12/2017

Words do not express my gratitude for, and awe of, the pics Chelsea took at my 60th birthday party. Over my lifetime, I have worked with many professional photographers at events and she tops the list. She was everywhere at once taking candids, and yet unlike many photographers was not intrusive and blended in like another treasured guest. Her technical skills are top notch and her eye is unparalleled. Sweet, talented, creative, professional, easy to work with, a great sense of humor- what more could anyone ask.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

Chelsea was so professional, prompt, and so much fun! We couldn't imagine anyone else taking on such an important role in our wedding. Chelsea truly captured such special moments and we will cherish her work forever.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Allyson · Married on 04/28/2017

I would tell you, don't miss the opportunity to work with this professional! She is an artist in every sense of the word. She has the most unique eye for photography. She was a pleasure to work with and we look forward to another opportunity to use her services!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Jasmine · Married on 03/06/2017

Chelsea was an incredible photographer, and we especially appreciated how she captured every special moment of our wedding. She took time and care to get to know us as a couple, including what elements of photography were most important to us. Chelsea was very professional and caring through all of her services, and we were very satisfied with the quality of the photos! She is prompt in responses, and got our photos back to us two weeks after our wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Susan · Married on 12/28/2016

Chelsea was so easy to work with and her pictures were awesome. She was able to capture the special time for us in pictures!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/11/2016

Chelsea was totally awesome and was always willing to work with us financially and with our crazy schedules. She listened well, gave realistic feedback, and captured our big day just the way we wanted.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Caylen · Married on 11/19/2016

Chelsea took absolutely breathtaking bridal and wedding photos. She knew exactly how to work with lighting to make sure you look your very best. She also captures every tiny detail so you can remember your day perfectly. She also gets pictures back super fast! Book Chelsea, you won't find better quality or price!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Emily · Married on 10/02/2016

Chelsea was an amazing pick to be our photographer! We had her do our engagement photos 6 months prior and when those came out great we knew we wanted her to do our wedding too. She was super friendly and easy to work with, which made getting in front of a professional camera for the first time a lot less scary than we thought it would be. She checked in with us prior to the wedding to confirm scheduling and verify any requests we had made. The day of, she and her team were amazing; they were on time, professional and helped coordinate the bridal party from the first look photos, transportation and all of the post-ceremony photos. We just got our photos back a couple days ago and they are beautiful! Everything from the staged group and family photos to the candids on the dance floor - we could not be happier with them! Thank you Chelsea :)

Sent on 10/19/2016

Nichole · Married on 05/08/2016

Chelsea was incredible at working with me to put together the details of my wedding on a two week notice. She was incredibly helpful, professional and such a joy to work with. She was honestly the shining light on a day that went south due to circumstances we couldn't control. She took control of things that we didn't even hire her for just to help me get things done as the bride who was losing it when people bailed. We love her! I would highly recommend her if you are looking for someone to tell your story and be compassionate and understanding and give you an amazing experience and value, please book her!!

Sent on 02/16/2017