23 Reviews for Chelsea Paige Photography

Wedding Portraits (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Albums (1)
23 Chelsea Paige Photography Reviews

Chelsea was very flexible with all of our requests. Anything we needed, she found a way to make it happen. She was always very friendly not only with us, but with all of our family members and our wedding guests. She helped make the whole day amazing, and it all went very smoothly with no problems.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

All I have to say about Chelsea is WOW. From the very first time we spoke, all up until we received our pictures back, Chelsea has been nothing short of kind, timely, and professional. As someone who is not the best at taking pictures, Chelsea made me feel so comfortable and so beautiful on my wedding day. I felt like I had one of my good friends taking my pictures, she would even fix my hair and adjust us when we weren't looking right. Chelsea truly cared about our happiness and wanted to be sure that we had all of the pictures we wanted. Did I mention that the pictures are STUNNING!? I have received so many comments on how beautiful all of our wedding pictures are. Chelsea was by far my favorite wedding vendor. She exceeded all expectations. I will definitely be using her for all of my photography needs. Thank you Chelsea!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chelsea was wonderful to work with! She was professional the entire time. She communicated well and always checked in on me throughout the entire planning process to make sure we were on the same page. Her quality is great, especially for the price. On the day of the wedding, we wanted to change a few pictures I originally told her I wanted and she was easily able to accommodate. She also checked the places ahead of time to see how the sun was and kept me updated on how pictures might turn out with the way the sun was. Would definitely recommend her to anyone in the Charleston area!

Profile Picture April, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Chelsea is awesome. She uses natural light and listens to your wants and ideas. I used her for my wedding and engagement photos and could not be more thrilled with the results.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I feel so extremely lucky that we were able to have Chelsea to capture our big day. From the first time we spoke with her on the phone I knew she was the photographer I wanted to have be apart of our big day. She was able to capture the love between my now husband and I but also the love we have for our two dogs in our engagement photos.
The big day- talk about someone coming in and being able to capture so many details that we wouldn't have thought about and the sweet moments between us and our family members. I can not rave about her enough as she makes you feel completely at ease and wants your day to be the best wedding ever. Please do not pass up booking her as she seriously is so talented!

Photos
Profile Picture julia, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Chelsea was amazing! I hired her without ever meeting her & there was absolutely no regrets. She is so sweet and thorough. She really took my shot List seriously and worked with my huge family to get every picture we wanted! She captured the most important day of our lives absolutely perfectly. If I have any advice for you on your wedding day it is to NOT skimp on photography. These are memories that I will cherish forever!! Chelsea was amazing, highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Charlee, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would recommend Chelsea to anyone getting married! She is the mastermind behind our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and of course our wedding. I could not be happier with the outcome of the photographs and if I could plan my wedding over again I would 100% choose her again. Both my fiancé and I can be awkward at times (I know he would agree with me) and she captured beautifully photogenic images of us that we were more than excited about for our engagement shoot as well as at our wedding. She did a fabulous job taking advantage of the spectacular architectural environment as well as provided beautiful direction to cultivate fabulous bridal portraits. She listened to what we wanted and provided us with a diverse set of photographs of our actual wedding from details of my dress, family line-ups, raw emotions of us as well as our guests, and fun candid moments at our reception. We cannot express enough how amazing she is as a photographer and we know that if you choose her you will be just as pleased!

-One happy bride (and therefore one happy groom)

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chelsea was very patient and kind! I would use her again in a heartbeat. She worked with my 8 month old daughter incredibly and captured our event perfectly!

Profile Picture Krystal, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Chelsea as our wedding photographer, engagement photos, and bridal portraits. We were very happy with how the pictures turned out, they are wonderful. Chelsea made us feel very relaxed and comfortable when we were taking the photographs. Chelsea is such a delight to work with and her enthusiastic attitude and natural gift for the lighting and settings allow her to work easily with her subjects to provide the highest quality of photographs. We are so happy we chose Chelsea and would highly recommend her to anyone for their special occasions that they want captured by a photographer. Also her little white box VW Van photo booth was a huge hit with our guests and so much fun. Chelsea had personalized it to fit our wedding theme and it was just perfect and fun.

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Chelsea is Amazing! She met with us multiple times throughout the wedding planning process and even joined us at the venue to discuss ideas and the perfect photo locations. Our wedding day went smoothly and the photos were gorgeous! She is someone you want with you on your big day!

Profile Picture Sierra, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea was Absolutely Amazing! She worked with us months in advance to make sure every detail was perfect. On the day of the wedding she was right there to capture the moment and assist with those last minute crises. We love the photos and are so glad that we picked Chelsea to be a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Sierra, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Words do not express my gratitude for, and awe of, the pics Chelsea took at my 60th birthday party. Over my lifetime, I have worked with many professional photographers at events and she tops the list. She was everywhere at once taking candids, and yet unlike many photographers was not intrusive and blended in like another treasured guest. Her technical skills are top notch and her eye is unparalleled. Sweet, talented, creative, professional, easy to work with, a great sense of humor- what more could anyone ask.

Profile Picture Lawrence, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea was so professional, prompt, and so much fun! We couldn't imagine anyone else taking on such an important role in our wedding. Chelsea truly captured such special moments and we will cherish her work forever.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

I would tell you, don't miss the opportunity to work with this professional! She is an artist in every sense of the word. She has the most unique eye for photography. She was a pleasure to work with and we look forward to another opportunity to use her services!!

Profile Picture Allyson, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea was an incredible photographer, and we especially appreciated how she captured every special moment of our wedding. She took time and care to get to know us as a couple, including what elements of photography were most important to us. Chelsea was very professional and caring through all of her services, and we were very satisfied with the quality of the photos! She is prompt in responses, and got our photos back to us two weeks after our wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 3/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chelsea was so easy to work with and her pictures were awesome. She was able to capture the special time for us in pictures!

Profile Picture Susan, 12/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea was totally awesome and was always willing to work with us financially and with our crazy schedules. She listened well, gave realistic feedback, and captured our big day just the way we wanted.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea took absolutely breathtaking bridal and wedding photos. She knew exactly how to work with lighting to make sure you look your very best. She also captures every tiny detail so you can remember your day perfectly. She also gets pictures back super fast! Book Chelsea, you won't find better quality or price!

Profile Picture Caylen, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea was an amazing pick to be our photographer! We had her do our engagement photos 6 months prior and when those came out great we knew we wanted her to do our wedding too. She was super friendly and easy to work with, which made getting in front of a professional camera for the first time a lot less scary than we thought it would be. She checked in with us prior to the wedding to confirm scheduling and verify any requests we had made. The day of, she and her team were amazing; they were on time, professional and helped coordinate the bridal party from the first look photos, transportation and all of the post-ceremony photos. We just got our photos back a couple days ago and they are beautiful! Everything from the staged group and family photos to the candids on the dance floor - we could not be happier with them! Thank you Chelsea :)

Profile Picture Emily, 10/2/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Chelsea was incredible at working with me to put together the details of my wedding on a two week notice. She was incredibly helpful, professional and such a joy to work with. She was honestly the shining light on a day that went south due to circumstances we couldn't control. She took control of things that we didn't even hire her for just to help me get things done as the bride who was losing it when people bailed. We love her! I would highly recommend her if you are looking for someone to tell your story and be compassionate and understanding and give you an amazing experience and value, please book her!!

Profile Picture Nichole, 5/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've known Chelsea for my whole life and have had the pleasure of watching her creativity and eye for photography mature over the years. It was a no brainer that my fiance and I would be asking her to shoot our engagement pictures! Like many other brides, I have a pinterest board of everything wedding-- from engagement pictures to save the date ideas and wedding venues. I sent Chelsea our favorite poses and she saved them to her phone and had them available on site for our shoot! I was so thankful for that since I left my phone in the car during the shoot. The pictures turned out fantastic and I can't wait to get ALL of them in frames! :) I'm awkward when it comes to posing for pictures and Chelsea helped fix my hair and make sure we weren't looking too posed, etc. She even got a bunch of wonderful candids! Her help with our wedding didn't stop at the engagement shoot though, she even helped with suggestions of other vendors to look into since we are planning our Charleston wedding from out of town. I can't sing enough praises for her services and hope you pursue Chelsea Paige Photography for your photography needs! I 110% recommend Chelsea Paige Photography!

Profile Picture sydney, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsea and her team provided top notch service from the beginning to the end of our special day. They all made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and got some amazing shots! Along with our regular photography, we used her travelling photo bus, which was a huge hit among our guests! We will definitely continue to use her to hallmark our special life events.

Profile Picture Leah, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Chelsea was great to work with. My schedule had to be rearranged the day of the wedding when my hair appointment room longer than anticipated, but Chelsea didn't miss a beat and managed to get all the photos I wanted with less time than we had initially planned for. I remember seeing the ring bearer put his arm around the flower girl and wishing I could have a photo of that moment. When I looked at the photos later, she had gotten a couple of shots them together. If you want a good deal but don't want to sacrifice quality, Chelsea is a good choice.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/10/13, 3 Reviews