2628 Woods Road, Springfield, TN 37172 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Chappell Acres

Chappell Acres is a full-service event facility in beautiful Coopertown, Tennessee; a 20 mile drive from downtown Nashville. One of Middle Tennessee's most enchanting and rustic event locations. Chappell Acres is nestled among some of the State's most beautiful scenery. Our natural environment is the picture perfect setting for indoor or outdoor events. The altar backdrop is a huge picture window framing the woods outside giving a year-round "touch of Nature". Seasonally decorated!

chappell acres front porch
chappell acres front porch

2 Reviews for Chappell Acres

Krista · Married on 11/24/2012

I had a beautiful little destination wedding at Chappell Acres not even two weeks ago. I can't say enough positive things about Jimi and her pretty little venue. As it was a destination wedding, email communication was important and Jimi was always very responsive and helpful, even giving me tips to keep the cost down. While Chappell Acres didn't actually create our wedding cake, cater the event, or officiate, Jimi put me in touch with a local caterer that they often use (by the name of Sharon) who created a delicious menu at very reasonable prices. She even coordinated getting my wedding cake ordered and to the event. Jimi also put me in touch with a local officiant, Bobby Jones, who could not have been more perfect and fitting for our special day. All of this was planned at very short notice- so much so that Jimi even allowed me to have the favors shipped to her house last minute so that they would arrive on-time. The grounds made for some great photography- its very rustic and charming but elegant at the same time. I'd certainly recommend Chappell Acres to anyone looking for a rustic wedding location.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Very nice lady and flexible. The place is very pretty and beautifully laid out.

Sent on 01/25/2015