Chaple Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

Hello! My name is Joselyne & this is my husband Emilio!

Chaple Photography is an Award Winning, Professional Photo & Video team dedicated to the art of documenting Weddings, Lifestyle, and other Events. We are a husband & wife team based in Orlando & Miami, FL. Our goal is NOT to make your wedding day about photography/videography, but ABOUT YOU. We want to document your Love, Celebrate your Real self, and create an Unforgettable Experience that will ultimately be reflected in your Vivid images,

A Real Vivid Experience!

Never be shy with us! We want you to feel as comfortable as possible, no client of ours will tell you they felt otherwise!

Services Offered:
Chaple Photography offers a variety of wedding packages based on length of coverage you need. Their services include:

• Flush mount Albums
  • High-resolution photos
  • Engagement session
  • Videography
  • 4-8+ hours of coverage

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Albums
Flush Mount

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Vanessa
    Vanessa T. Married on 09/19/2021

Amazing & Highly Recommend

I cannot say enough good things about this company. Chaple Photography took my engagement and my wedding photographs. During our engagement session, they played nice relaxing music that helped shake off the nerves of being photographed. At one point, one of my favorite songs played and my husband pulled me in to dance for a little bit while we waited and Joselyne captured a few shots of us dancing. Joselyne has such an amazing eye for capturing beautiful images. The photographs are just stunning. For our wedding, we did the getting ready package. Joselyne again had an amazing eye for capturing beautiful images. My husband and I got married during Covid so we saw each other during the day of our venue wedding. Joselyne took the most beautiful photographs of my husband and I in our home too. As far as the wedding itself, they did a spectacular job. The video is spectacular (even with my husband and I being awkward dancers! lol). Emilio also did an amazing job with the video. The video had seamless transitions and captured our day brilliantly. Joselyne again exceeded my expectations. I have admired her work and loved seeing the photographs on their website and social media. Joselyne and Emilio are super friendly and have an excellent eye for details. They were also very accommodating when our wedding had to be pushed back due to Covid. All in all, my husband and I are very very happy customers. Thank you both so much!

Chaple Photography's reply:

Vanessa, We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write this beautiful review! We also thank you both for trusting us with such an important time in your lives. It was an absolute pleasure working with you both and it was truly enjoyable. Wishing you both and your family many many blessings!
  • Katerina
    Katerina S. Married on 06/04/2021

Great Service

Really great vendor I used for my wedding! There were flexible which was an important quality we needed in the last year. Quality of pictures were fabulous as well. Thank you for your great work!!

Chaple Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review! Wishing you both a forever & happy marriage!
  • O
    Olenka P. Married on 03/04/2021

Amazing, professional, fun

All of my vendors for my special day really made it happen. However, I have to give most props to my amazing photography team who rescheduled with me THREE TIMES because of the pandemic and we even got in a second engagement shoot (which I highly recommend). They were so flexible and so easy to contact. They went above and beyond to make sure they captured all the special moments. The professionalism was unmatched. I am obsessed with all of my engagement and wedding day photos and I will 100% use them again for family photoshoots also!

Chaple Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! We really enjoyed working with you both during the entire process. Thank you for choosing us for such an important time in your lives! Wishing you both nothing but happiness & success!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Orlando, FL, 32824
Location of (Chaple Photography)

Chaple Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Chaple Photography include in the starting price?

Chaple Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Chaple Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Chaple Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography services does Chaple Photography offer?

Chaple Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Chaple Photography offer for wedding events?

Chaple Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Chaple Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Chaple Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding