Chapel In The Vines

Winery in Temecula Or the hills of Riverside, Temecula, CA 92590 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Chapel In The Vines

Chapel in the Vines is an intimate winery and wedding event venue located in both Temecula and Riverside, California. Offering stress-free weddings in a beautiful winery setting, this private wedding venue is perfect for smaller gatherings. They deliver quality services to wedding couples and a few of their guests. Additionally, this venue offers unique wine and olive oil tastings for those couples who enjoy food and wine.

Facilities and Capacity
Currently, this venue only offers receptions at the Riverside location for smaller weddings. They can do a one-hour cake cutting and champagne toast for up to 50 guests, a two-hour wine and appetizer reception with cake and champagne for up to 40 guests or a three to four-hour lunch or dinner reception buffet or full-service meal for up to 30 guests.

Chapel in the Vines offers the following services to wedding couples and their guests:

• Parking

Chapel In The Vines 7
  • Bo Bush

Bo Bush · Married on 09/09/2019

Ceremony at haverston lake

Our ceremony was beautiful, Marie was amazing.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Ray Bigelow · Married on 11/29/2018

Wedding in the hills!

Marie was very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. An added benefit was her willingness to allow us to change in her beautiful home. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Lena

Lena · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Wedding

Our Wedding was 10/6/18
    I am so glad that I chose Chapel in the Vines as my Wedding Venue, Officiant and Wedding Planner..
    From the moment I spoke to Marie I felt good, she had so many ideas and suggestions and that is exactly what I needed.
    She is also one heck of a problem solver, there was a huge issue that I created😔 but Marie stepped in and came up with an awesome fix that saved our day, she gave me the fairytale wedding that I had always wanted and It did not come with a hefty price tag, Marie and her team helped to bring the wedding vision in my head to life and I am forever grateful.
    The ceremony that Marie preformed as our Officiant was personal and heartfelt, it brought tears to my eyes..She has such a kind and caring disposition and was willing to work around our schedule..I absolutely love Marie and if I could give 100 stars that still would not be enough..Chapel in the Vines is the Best of the Best...I truly recommend!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Winery in Temecula Or the hills of Riverside, Or the hills of Riverside Temecula, CA, 92590 See on map
    Any time you're ready to get married, we're ready to perform your ceremony and take your photos!