5151 West Lake Road, Auburn, NY 13021 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 10 to 300
Availability Check your date

About Chantelle Marie Lakehouse & Celebration Hall

Located on beautiful Owasco Lake in the heart of the Finger Lakes, Chantelle Marie Celebration Venue provides a beautiful location for weddings, rehearsals, receptions and all of life's most celebrated events! With an antique barn, covered patio area overlooking the lake, large reception venue and adjacent lawn area, we provide spaces both large and small to tailor your specific event! Situated on an orchard and vineyard, overlooking the lake, the picture opportunities are endless. We provide all the tables, chairs, bathroom facilities, commercial grade kitchen and ice machine. You commission your own caterer. We also have two vacation rental houses with beautiful lake views, hot tub, outdoor bar, and more that you can rent to accommodate you and/or your guests! www.chantellemarielakehouse.com

Follow Chantelle Marie Lakehouse & Celebration Hall on

Chantelle Marie Lakehouse & Celebration Hall 6
Chantelle Marie Lakehouse & Celebration Hall 7

Nikki · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing venue

I can’t say enough positive things about my wedding that took place at CM on June 8th of this year. I knew from the minute I saw the pictures of the venue and the reviews on their Facebook, that this was the place that I was going to marry the love of my life. I didn’t know however, that our wedding would be so seamless from start to finish due to the professionalism and expertise of the staff at Chantelle Marie.

All throughout the year that we took planning our wedding, Nicole Kelly, the director of the property, answered any and all questions that we had. Even late night, panic questions, and long, drawn out, ridiculous questions that only a stressed out bride could think of. Throughout our entire engagement, my husband and I were full time students in graduate school living in Rochester, and would only be in Syracuse for holidays with our families. Nicole worked our schedule out so that we could meet her in Syracuse on holiday breaks, and we wouldn’t have to drive out to Owasco to go over details and pay our deposits…etc.

Fast forward to the week before the wedding, we were having an issue with the State Liquor Authority in obtaining our beer, cider, and wine permit. Nicole helped us walk through the application and even offered to call them on our behalf because their customer service was terrible to me on the phone. Nicole contacted our caterers for us, and they discussed everything they needed without even needing to bother us with it. Then, when I needed to deliver our table linens to the venue, Nicole offered to pick them up from me and bring them out to the venue and set them up for us. Nothing but professionalism and care for our big day.

The night of the rehearsal, Nicole and her super kind husband, were instrumental in helping us hang sheer curtains, flowers, and other decorations in their GORGEOUS venue and on the altar where we said “i-do”. When we arrived to set up on Friday afternoon, the entire reception hall was already set up with all of our tables, chairs, and linens. Anything we could think of, Nicole had an idea to help execute, no questions asked. During the chaos of decorating, Nicole kept reminding my husband and I, that our day was about us, and that she would do whatever it took to make it that way, and to ensure that we were happy. At the rehearsal, Nicole helped our pastor organize our bridal party and helped execute the processional and recessional, all the way down to the timing of the doors opening and the music starting. I literally don’t know what we would have done without her that day!

The day of the wedding, everything was perfect. She organized everyone and helped guide people to their seats, and then afterwards to the cocktail hour and the reception. She communicated with our caterer, our DJ, and our photographer, to make the entire day seamless! At the end of the night, we realized that we had quite a few pans of food leftover, and we asked Nicole if we could possibly donate it to the local fire department, and she drove it there herself! I don’t know what my wedding would have been like if it weren’t for Nicole, her husband, and the rest of the staff at CM. If you’re considering this as a wedding venue, don’t even question it…we toured and new it was the place for us! Check it out!!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Chantelle Marie Lakehouse & Celebration Hall 13
    Chantelle Marie Lakehouse & Celebration Hall 14
    Chantelle Marie Lakehouse & Celebration Hall 15

Katie · Married on 07/12/2014

This is a beautiful place if you are looking to have an outdoor wedding with a gorgeous view of the lake. My wedding party and I stayed at the Bed & Breakfast for the night as well and it was so convenient to rent the whole place.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Chantelle Marie Lakehouse & Celebration Hall FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Barn, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? April, December