Queen Anne, MD 21657 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Ceremonies

I have created and performed thousands of wedding ceremonies since 2009. I finally getting more involved in the online world and reactivating my Wedding Wire presence - something I should have done long ago.

I am located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland and serve Maryland and surrounding states. I am dedicated to making your ceremony e Meaningful Magical and Memorable.

I will create and perform the perfect wedding for you and guarantee it will be one of a kind. Whether you are looking for a small intimate ceremony, or a large formal wedding, the ceremonies I create focus on you and your wishes. I look forward to being part of your special day.

12 Reviews for Ceremonies

Lindsey · Married on 07/10/2015

Rita was the perfect officiant for us! She is so nice and easy to talk to. When we first met her we were immediately comfortable with her. She gave us the best ceremony we could have asked for and it was exactly our style!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Natalie · Married on 10/05/2013

I found Rita on Wedding Wire. I sent her an inquiry and with in a few days my husband and i met with her face to face to discuss what she offers. She was very easy to deal with and always responded to email questions quickly. Her prices are straight forward and she lets you know what her rate will include. We weren't interested in writing our own vowels and Rita had multiple options for us to choose from to use for our ceremony. She also had a large variety of reading to chose from if you would like to include that in your ceremony . She was at the rehearsal the night before and walked everyone through the ceremony a few times until we all felt comfortable. She arrived early to the wedding and took care of filing the marriage documents. She was extremely professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her and hope I don't need her again in the future (at least for a wedding) ;)

Sent on 12/30/2013

Rita was an absolute pleasure to work with. This was a second wedding for both of us. Rita helped us to create the perfect wedding ceremony that was simple and meaningful and included our children. Our families were very moved by the ceremony... as were we.

Sent on 07/21/2013