Private, Columbus, OH 43229 Map · Phone number

tracbradwed
kardarwed

6 Reviews for Central Ohio Wedding Minister

Ann · Married on 10/02/2010

Rev. Joe was awesome! Kind, courteous, and always smiling! Central Ohio Weddings came recommended to me and I would definately recommend to others!

teresa · Married on 08/14/2010

Rev.Henry was very pleasent to work with and performed a wonderful ceremony.Thank You

Tiffany · Married on 07/17/2010

Rev. Joseph Henry was a delight to work with and I was 100% satisfied with the outcome of our ceremony. He helped me with ideas for our ceremony and was always available to answer any of my questions and concerns. He also was very professional and cooperative with everything even when our wedding time got changed at the last minute. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Tiffany

• Private Columbus, 43229 See on map
    Licensed, non-denominational minister with over 10 years of experience available for wedding ceremonies of any size throughout the Central Ohio area. I can perform spiritual or religious ceremonies that range from traditional to contemporary. I am also happy to accommodate small elopements and quick weddings on a short notice basis if available. Wedding celebrations no matter what size at your location. All services are by appointment only.