South Londonderry, VT 05155 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

1 Reviews for Celia Kelly Photography

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2017

For me, selecting a weddding photographer was not an easy task. I contacted numerous photographers to find one that would work for my husband and myself. I am SO thankful that we ended up working with Celia. What initally drew me to her was her style of photography and attention to detail, but Celia offers more than just beautiful photos! Celia makes you feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. She has such a fun and energetic personality. I think it's very important to develop a relationship with your photographer and Celia makes its very easy to do so. We recently got a sneak preview of some of our wedding photos and I could not be more thrilled! She captures the little details so beautifully. I also admire the attention to detail during the day of the wedding. During the group shot session, she makes sure bouquets are being held properly, peoples hands are in the right places, and people are standing correctly. Selecting a wedding photographer is a critical part of anyone's wedding and booking Celia is something you won't regret. My husband and I can't stop saying how thankful we are that we booked her. Our photography session with her was definitely one of our favorite parts of the day! I can't wait to work with Celia again!

Sent on 09/24/2017