Celestial Sights Photography

Earlysville, VA View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

A personable wedding photographer in Earlysville, Virginia and surrounding areas, Celestial Sights Photography specializes in capturing poignant, emotive moments. Owned and operated by Celeste Ainsworth, the company photographs—on average—12 to 15 ceremonies a year, which allows for a high level of quality. Providing an undeniable level of comfort to all couples, Celestial Sights Photography is the perfect choice for commemorating your celebration!

Celestial Sights Photography specializes in a variety of photography styles, from contemporary to traditional. In order to provide a customized experience, consultations are scheduled with each couple to discuss their vision and the company's various services and amenities, such as multiple photographers and the inclusion of additional hours when necessary.

Other Services
In addition, Celestial Sights Photography also provides various wedding-related and other amenities. Couples who are interested may choose from the following:

• Wedding album
  • Canvas print
  • Digital files
  • Matte prints
  • Proofs
  • Engagement shoots
  • Boudoir shoots

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Boudoir Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Rebekah
    Rebekah R. Married on 02/10/2021

Best choice we made the whole wedding

If you're looking for someone to take AH-MAZING photos for your wedding, look no farther! Celeste did an incredible job both with our wedding photos as well as our engagement photos. She's such a sweet, pleasant woman and she put us at ease which enabled her to capture raw, emotional moments that we'll treasure forever. My family also really appreciated her promptness and direction with our group portraits after the ceremony. No one person (besides us) had to stick around for photos for more than 15 minutes. 10/10!!

Celestial Sights Photography's reply:

Rebekah, this totally makes my day! I LOVED getting to be there for your wedding day, and I have to confess to tearing up several times. You guys are wonderful together! Many blessings!
    Abby Married on 09/13/2020

calm, responsive, and outstanding end product!

We had to postpone our big Midwest wedding indefinitely and opted for an intimate (immediate family only) ceremony in VA. I still wanted photos of our wedding day and hoped to find someone who would do a decent job in a short amount of time. I found Celeste online and loved her photos. She agreed to zoom with me and within minutes I knew she was the presence i wanted/needed at my wedding (that i was pulling off in less than 4 weeks). Now, having experienced her and her work I know I was SO lucky that she was able to accommodate our wedding!
    From the moment she walked in the door it felt like having another family member there, one who was incredibly calm, flexible, and clearly highly skilled. My whole family loved her. When we got the photos back I was in awe. She captured SO much. I have no idea how she got so many angles. I love how she captured such sweet emotions from me, my husband and every member of our family! I'd recommend Celeste again and again. She has such a calm presence, is adaptable to any situation, has an eye for incredible shots and the skill to capture them, and is truly just a joy to work with!

Celestial Sights Photography's reply:

Abby, thank you so much for your sweet words! I cannot tell you how pleasurable it was for me to be with you on your wedding day! Bless you!
  • Lauren
    Lauren J. Married on 05/07/2020

Celeste captures the beauty and joy of your wedding day!

Celeste did a beautiful job capturing the movement, joy and excitement of our wedding day! We had such a great time having her take our photos for our wedding day. She has an incredible gift and we are in awe of our wedding photos!

Celestial Sights Photography's reply:

Thanks, Lauren! I'm so glad I got to be there on your special day! Way to go, not letting COVID rule your wedding plans!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Celestial Sights Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Ian's Creations Ian's Creations Wedding Videographers

Celeste is a fantastic photographer. She takes amazing pictures, is great to work with, and has a non-obtrusive style that is fun, professional, and enjoyable. She is just the type of person you want with you on your wedding day and the photographs she provides will be ones that you enjoy forever. I highly recommend her!

670 Fairgrove Ct Earlysville, 22936
Location of (Celestial Sights Photography)

Celestial Sights Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Celestial Sights Photography include in the starting price?

Celestial Sights Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Celestial Sights Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Celestial Sights Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Celestial Sights Photography offer?

Celestial Sights Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Celestial Sights Photography offer?

Celestial Sights Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Celestial Sights Photography offer for wedding events?

Celestial Sights Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Celestial Sights Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Celestial Sights Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Celestial Sights Photography offer?

Celestial Sights Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding