Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Celebrations!

Have your dream Destination Wedding in Curaçao

Celebrations! is an independent and Certified Wedding & Event Planner in Curaçao with a wealth of experience in planning and knowledge to help you choose the right party professionals. We've been voted # 1 for 3 consecutive years!

Our services:

Social Events

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Curacao

Follow Celebrations! on

44 Reviews for Celebrations!

User Photos
Religious (4)
Partial Planning (3)
Timelines (3)
Cultural (1)

Celebrations is a great company and you can notice that Marilse enjoys what she is doing to the max! She is professional, enthusiastic and replied immediately on all our phone calls or emails and that was very important to us. The whole team did a great job on our wedding day and we (and our guests of course) had the most wonderful experience, just like we wanted!

Profile Picture Gera, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Since i was living in a foreign country and couldn't arrange and check everything myself, plus my fiance and I were organizing a lot of staff before the wedding, we decided to contact "Celebrations" and let them arrange our wedding. To begin with, I should mention that i have never been in Curacao before moving here just few days before the wedding. Basically i was choosing everything blindly trusting the pictures of the venue my fiance made and Marilse's suggestions. Marilse took organisation of the event very seriously. We had few Skype conversations despite few obstacles such as: 12 hour time difference, different work schedules and internet issues from my side. After my arrival on the island we had a meeting with Marilse and other vendors. Everything was already well arranged by that time. There was only 1 bad moment: weather forecast. It was supposed to rain all day. We choose Pergola at Avila Beach hotel and rain would make it impossible to have a ceremony there. Marilse suggested a plan B and having a ceremony in Sea terrace. Early in the morning "October Butterfly" started decorating the Sea terrace. But after checking weather forecast, Marilse decided to take a risk and decorate the original venue. Ceremony went smooth and was well arranged. Decoration was beautiful. What's more, there was 0 rain that day. The dinner was also arranged perfectly. We are really glad that we chose "Celebrations". We didn't have to worry of anything as organization was in the hands of professionals. We would like to thank Marilse for making our day special and beautiful. We would be glad to recommend contacting "Celebrations" to all the people we know!
Viktoria and Eddyson Peny

Profile Picture Viktoria, 1/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We where a great team together. Thank you for all your advices and suggestions. You and your team made my 50th birthday celebertion a day to remember. The day of the big dinner and party I had no care. I woke up, drop some drinks at the location and then went for a walk with a few of my guest in the park Den Dunki and afterwards a bit of sightseeing and snorkel at the tugboat. No worry at all I knew the setup and the rest was in good hands. I arrived at five with my dinner guest and it was like entering a moovie set. Everything as expected and so beautiful. The coordination during the party was in one word excellent. Afterwards I heard that a few things did not go as expected but Marilse made sure to solve the problems and that we wheren't bothered at anytime. My trust in Marilse and her team was big. Thank you Marilse, thank you Celebrations, you are the best!

Profile Picture Yolanda, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Celebrations! FAQ

5 Photos

Wedding & Events

5 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
They are just the best, a very professional team that makes dreams come true

Marilse, The people of Curacao cannot be wrong.... 2x number one and you deserved it. A professional pur sang, never a mistake. It is an honor when working with you.

Celebrations! were wonderful! They made the day of the wedding so stress free for the couple and assisted me as the photographer to have everything captured as planned. They are definitely very experienced and professional in what they do, top rated!. We worked deligintly together on various areas on how to make things run smoothly and still manage to accomplish everything the client wanted to accomplish. Throughout the planning process we emailed and called each other with questions and for suggestions and they always responded very quickly. I would recommend them to anyone that is planning a wedding and needs help on the day of! Don't put that stress on a family member or your mom, these professionals were the way to go!

Events

P.O.Box 3263, Matancia, Willemstad, 0000 Curacao   See On Map
5999--563-0422 (phone)
Monday thru Friday: 09.00 - 12.00 / 14.00 - 18.00 Saturday: 09.00 - 12.00 Sunday: Closed