Celebrations! Reviews

53 | Willemstad, CW

53 Reviews for Celebrations!

Celebrations! 1
Celebrations! 6
Celebrations! 7

Ruvensley Ider · Married on 10/20/2018

M&R Wedding

Our wedding day was coordinated by Celebrations.
    The day was very well put together by Celebration.
    We should not have taken care of anything at all,
    Just enjoy the day and moments.
    Celebration has a very responsible and caring Staff.
    They are always attend to serve and getting things done.
    Celebration is the best!!

Scott · Married on 10/06/2018

The top planner in Curacao...for a reason

Marilse and her team are exceptional. They took care of every detail, solved any problem that arose, matched us with exceptional vendors, and got us pricing we could not have done on our own. Ultimately, the wedding turned out perfect and matched everything we had hoped for and more.

Celebrations! 8

Danique · Married on 09/22/2018

A detail oriented professional

Great prep work pre-, and during wedding day. Takes care of all details, triple checks, gives great advice, allowed us to be as stress free as possible.

Gunior · Married on 08/18/2018

Just perfect Simply The best!!

Tiffany · Married on 08/18/2018

They say the devil is in the details, and knowing my perfectionism and critical self, it was obvious I needed a wedding planner to help me with our wedding. And not just A wedding planner, but the BEST. So I contacted Celebrations. Very short thereafter I had a meeting with Marilse, and I knew right from the beginning that she was a perfect fit for this job. We had the partial wedding planning package, so that I could still be my controlling self during this process, but with the guidance and help of Marilse. Our monthly consultations via Skype were very productive, but also fun and light. She gave us very good advice and helped us plan the wedding of our dreams. The day of our wedding went so smoothly and even if there were things we didn’t see coming, Marilse and her team handled everything accordingly. We are going to miss our monthly consultations with her, but wish her the very best with her career and hopefully we will work with her down the road for other events. Marilse, we can’t thank you enough for the very good job! Love, The Spijkers.

Celebrations! 9

Ranier · Married on 07/21/2018

Celebrations! is the best on the island. From the first time we came into contact with Celebrations, Marilse was always friendly and welcoming. She always had great advice and you could see they were highly experienced in this business. On the wedding day we felt taken care of; Marilse and her team always had a smile on. They always remembered the important things and reminded us on what to do in case we forgot (which we needed sometimes!). They kept contact with all of the vendors and made sure every one of them delivered on time. They always have a back-up plan in case something does not go according to plan and you won't even know until the evaluation meeting after.

We are very happy we chose Celebrations!. On that day we didn't have to worry about the little details, we could just enjoy and celebrate the important moments.

The name says it all...

Celebrations! 10

Gicely · Married on 05/30/2018

Amazing service!!! Simply the best ever!!

Antoine · Married on 02/19/2018

When we were looking for wedding planners, we were very unsure who to pick. After speaking to various planners, we decided to go with our gut and chose Marilse as our planner. This was THE BEST DECISION EVER!!! Marilse is AMAZING! We took the full planning package, but asked her to keep us constantly involved. She took care of everything and was on top of everything. Anytime we had a question or request, she was immediately available to help. Even when things went wrong with vendors, she would immediately get on top of it and resolve the issue. And if you thought that that was all, guess again... At the day of the wedding she and her entire Celebrations team was AMAZING! They took care of everything and we didn't have to worry about anything the whole day and night. Marilse is not only a wedding planner, she is a true friend. If we could, we would give her more than 5 stars!!! Looking forward to have her plan ANYTHING for us again!

Gera · Married on 01/20/2018

Celebrations is a great company and you can notice that Marilse enjoys what she is doing to the max! She is professional, enthusiastic and replied immediately on all our phone calls or emails and that was very important to us. The whole team did a great job on our wedding day and we (and our guests of course) had the most wonderful experience, just like we wanted!

Viktoria · Married on 01/17/2018

Since i was living in a foreign country and couldn't arrange and check everything myself, plus my fiance and I were organizing a lot of staff before the wedding, we decided to contact "Celebrations" and let them arrange our wedding. To begin with, I should mention that i have never been in Curacao before moving here just few days before the wedding. Basically i was choosing everything blindly trusting the pictures of the venue my fiance made and Marilse's suggestions. Marilse took organisation of the event very seriously. We had few Skype conversations despite few obstacles such as: 12 hour time difference, different work schedules and internet issues from my side. After my arrival on the island we had a meeting with Marilse and other vendors. Everything was already well arranged by that time. There was only 1 bad moment: weather forecast. It was supposed to rain all day. We choose Pergola at Avila Beach hotel and rain would make it impossible to have a ceremony there. Marilse suggested a plan B and having a ceremony in Sea terrace. Early in the morning "October Butterfly" started decorating the Sea terrace. But after checking weather forecast, Marilse decided to take a risk and decorate the original venue. Ceremony went smooth and was well arranged. Decoration was beautiful. What's more, there was 0 rain that day. The dinner was also arranged perfectly. We are really glad that we chose "Celebrations". We didn't have to worry of anything as organization was in the hands of professionals. We would like to thank Marilse for making our day special and beautiful. We would be glad to recommend contacting "Celebrations" to all the people we know!
    Viktoria and Eddyson Peny

• Y

Yolanda · Married on 01/13/2018

We where a great team together. Thank you for all your advices and suggestions. You and your team made my 50th birthday celebertion a day to remember. The day of the big dinner and party I had no care. I woke up, drop some drinks at the location and then went for a walk with a few of my guest in the park Den Dunki and afterwards a bit of sightseeing and snorkel at the tugboat. No worry at all I knew the setup and the rest was in good hands. I arrived at five with my dinner guest and it was like entering a moovie set. Everything as expected and so beautiful. The coordination during the party was in one word excellent. Afterwards I heard that a few things did not go as expected but Marilse made sure to solve the problems and that we wheren't bothered at anytime. My trust in Marilse and her team was big. Thank you Marilse, thank you Celebrations, you are the best!

Celebrations! 11
    Celebrations! 17
    Celebrations! 18
    Celebrations! 19

suheely · Married on 12/16/2017

We chose Celebration for our wedding day coordination. We can say that this was the greatest decision we have made for our big day. We bonded with Marilse on our first meeting, she helped us stay focused and most of all calm. We would like to thank the entire team of Celebrations, they were all arround making sure everything ran smoothly and taking care of every detail. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! much love from MR & MRS Kronstadt

Nadine · Married on 12/09/2017

We had a day coordination scheduled and everything went very well. Nice reception of the guest and the hostesses were very attentive with our guests. 5 star service We would surely recommend Celebrations !!

Celebrations! 20

Eliandra · Married on 12/01/2017

Working with Celebrations means don’t worry about nothing because Celebrations is there

Celebrations! 21
    Celebrations! 22
    Celebrations! 23
    Celebrations! 24

Suhely · Married on 11/26/2017

It was an unbelievable experience, I don't have enough words to thank Celebration, they made my dream come true!
    the best wedding planner in the world.
    Thank you for everything & you guys will be always in our hearts.
    Much Love Mr & Mrs Begina.
    26/11/2017

Celebrations! 25
    Celebrations! 26
    Celebrations! 27
    Celebrations! 28

Arlette · Married on 11/03/2017

Marilse did an amazing job planning my husband's Birthday Party. She has great idea's! The day of the event everything fell into place and everyone had an amazing time! Thank you Marilse!

Stephany · Married on 10/27/2017

Hiring Celebrations as a day-of coordinator was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. It was a special blessing to be able to spend precious time with our families before our ceremony and know that Marilse and her Team were setting up and making sure every detail was in place. We were so glad to have her there to discreetly guide us through our reception when we were in a happy fog; we wouldn’t have known what to do without her there. Marilse passion for weddings combined with her organization and attention to detail was AMAZING. We would highly recommend her to any couple planning their wedding; with Celebrations help, our wedding was the smoothly-run success we dreamt it could be! Thank you so much for making our day unforgettable! 27-10-2017

Celebrations! 29

Jozef · Married on 10/13/2017

I brought a group of 20 of my closest friends in the US to celebrate my 50th birthday in Curacao. Not only did I want a great party, but a wanted to show off my island. Marilse did an amazing job pulling the party together, making sure every single detail was attended to.With her help, this ended up being one of the most memorbale weekends of my life!! Thanks Marilse.

Jozef H.

• I

Inspiracion · Married on 09/02/2017

An experienced and top professional wedding and event planner, it is always a pleasure to work with Marilse from Celebrations.

Jurina · Married on 07/14/2017

We enjoy our day to the max, and that was possible because of Celebrations. Marilse, thank you for your ideas.
    For a controlfreak like me, I could let go of everything and enjoy my day. If something went wrong, we did not notice that at all. Good service, very professional and kind crew. In one word Excellent. And I quote the word of a guest, MASTERLIJK!

Jo-Ann · Married on 07/07/2017

It was a great idea to hire Celebrations for our wedding day coordination. They were very professional, very kind. We are very happy with their quality of service. There are no words that can describe how happy we are. Celebrations thank you very very much for all you did for us. You were the best choice we had made. Once again thank you. Jo-Ann & Angelo

Jacqueline · Married on 05/13/2017

With the team of weddingwire the surprise for my wife to have a wedding ceremony on the beach functioned and really everything was great...thank you very much für the Unforgettable ceremony

Celebrations! 30
    Celebrations! 31

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2017

Do not hesitate to hire Celebrations! Marilse is the BEST. We hired Celebrations to plan our destination wedding in Curacao. It was probably the best decision we made regarding our wedding. Marilse is incredibly responsive, which was a concern while planning a Caribbean Island destination wedding - many vendors are on "island time" which can sometimes be difficult for those in the U.S. who are used to excellent, quick customer service. Marilse certainly delivers on that. She was on top of everything from the moment we started talking to her. We had monthly Skype calls to check in and make sure everything was moving along. In between, Marilse was always available via email. She suggested nearly all of our wedding vendors (other than the location and photographer) and they were all EXCELLENT. On the day of, Celebrations made sure everything ran perfectly smoothly. Apparently there was a problem with the hotel's audio system and we almost didn't have music to walk down the aisle to, but Marilse made sure it was resolved and we never even knew there was a problem until weeks after our wedding!

Weddings and planning for them can be very stressful but Marilse made the process so easy. She is a delight to work with! She goes above and beyond, even carting us around Curacao in her own car to get some items for our welcome bags. I truly can't say enough nice things. If you're reading this review, hire Celebrations immediately! You will not regret it!

Claudine · Married on 04/21/2017

Celebrations is the best of the best!!! Celebrations let you feel like you are a guest at your own Wedding.. Great experience working with them, they follow-up on each vendor making you planning very easy. On our wedding day everything went on schedule and nothing seriously nothing has been forgotten. They give you great ideas when you ask for... and the service given at our Wedding party was awesome!!! No complaints at all for this Wedding & Event Planner. Even the guests were surprised of the service they gave during and even when leaving the party. We are so thankful to Celebrations for the services given to us and professionalism. They are so pleasant to work with that you will miss them afterwards. No doubt at all, we recommend you to choose them for you Wedding or your Event and sure for your wedding if you want a happy happy after. Celebrations thank you for everything Mr. Juendro & Mrs. Claudine Polonius.

Asha · Married on 04/15/2017

We had a great time on our wedding day and that was possible because of all the assistance we received from Celebrations. We found Celebrations to be very flexible, reliable and very responsive. Marilse provided us with great ideas such as a tour for our guests while we were on our photo shoot and that went down very well.

Marilse and her team were on top of everything on the wedding day itself. Everything was taken care of.