43 Reviews for Celebrations!

User Photos
Partial Planning (3)
Timelines (3)
Cultural (1)
43 Celebrations! Reviews

Since i was living in a foreign country and couldn't arrange and check everything myself, plus my fiance and I were organizing a lot of staff before the wedding, we decided to contact "Celebrations" and let them arrange our wedding. To begin with, I should mention that i have never been in Curacao before moving here just few days before the wedding. Basically i was choosing everything blindly trusting the pictures of the venue my fiance made and Marilse's suggestions. Marilse took organisation of the event very seriously. We had few Skype conversations despite few obstacles such as: 12 hour time difference, different work schedules and internet issues from my side. After my arrival on the island we had a meeting with Marilse and other vendors. Everything was already well arranged by that time. There was only 1 bad moment: weather forecast. It was supposed to rain all day. We choose Pergola at Avila Beach hotel and rain would make it impossible to have a ceremony there. Marilse suggested a plan B and having a ceremony in Sea terrace. Early in the morning "October Butterfly" started decorating the Sea terrace. But after checking weather forecast, Marilse decided to take a risk and decorate the original venue. Ceremony went smooth and was well arranged. Decoration was beautiful. What's more, there was 0 rain that day. The dinner was also arranged perfectly. We are really glad that we chose "Celebrations". We didn't have to worry of anything as organization was in the hands of professionals. We would like to thank Marilse for making our day special and beautiful. We would be glad to recommend contacting "Celebrations" to all the people we know!
Viktoria and Eddyson Peny

Profile Picture Viktoria, 1/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We where a great team together. Thank you for all your advices and suggestions. You and your team made my 50th birthday celebertion a day to remember. The day of the big dinner and party I had no care. I woke up, drop some drinks at the location and then went for a walk with a few of my guest in the park Den Dunki and afterwards a bit of sightseeing and snorkel at the tugboat. No worry at all I knew the setup and the rest was in good hands. I arrived at five with my dinner guest and it was like entering a moovie set. Everything as expected and so beautiful. The coordination during the party was in one word excellent. Afterwards I heard that a few things did not go as expected but Marilse made sure to solve the problems and that we wheren't bothered at anytime. My trust in Marilse and her team was big. Thank you Marilse, thank you Celebrations, you are the best!

Photos
Profile Picture Yolanda, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We chose Celebration for our wedding day coordination. We can say that this was the greatest decision we have made for our big day. We bonded with Marilse on our first meeting, she helped us stay focused and most of all calm. We would like to thank the entire team of Celebrations, they were all arround making sure everything ran smoothly and taking care of every detail. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! much love from MR & MRS Kronstadt

Profile Picture suheely, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a day coordination scheduled and everything went very well. Nice reception of the guest and the hostesses were very attentive with our guests. 5 star service We would surely recommend Celebrations !!

Photo for Celebrations! Review - Had the time of our lives !
Profile Picture Nadine, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Celebrations means don’t worry about nothing because Celebrations is there

Profile Picture Eliandra, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was an unbelievable experience, I don't have enough words to thank Celebration, they made my dream come true!
the best wedding planner in the world.
Thank you for everything & you guys will be always in our hearts.
Much Love Mr & Mrs Begina.
26/11/2017

Profile Picture Suhely, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Marilse did an amazing job planning my husband's Birthday Party. She has great idea's! The day of the event everything fell into place and everyone had an amazing time! Thank you Marilse!

Profile Picture Arlette, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography

I brought a group of 20 of my closest friends in the US to celebrate my 50th birthday in Curacao. Not only did I want a great party, but a wanted to show off my island. Marilse did an amazing job pulling the party together, making sure every single detail was attended to.With her help, this ended up being one of the most memorbale weekends of my life!! Thanks Marilse.

Jozef H.

Profile Picture Jozef, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

An experienced and top professional wedding and event planner, it is always a pleasure to work with Marilse from Celebrations.

Profile Picture Inspiracion, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We enjoy our day to the max, and that was possible because of Celebrations. Marilse, thank you for your ideas.
For a controlfreak like me, I could let go of everything and enjoy my day. If something went wrong, we did not notice that at all. Good service, very professional and kind crew. In one word Excellent. And I quote the word of a guest, MASTERLIJK!

Profile Picture Jurina, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a great idea to hire Celebrations for our wedding day coordination. They were very professional, very kind. We are very happy with their quality of service. There are no words that can describe how happy we are. Celebrations thank you very very much for all you did for us. You were the best choice we had made. Once again thank you. Jo-Ann & Angelo

Profile Picture Jo-Ann, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

With the team of weddingwire the surprise for my wife to have a wedding ceremony on the beach functioned and really everything was great...thank you very much für the Unforgettable ceremony

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Do not hesitate to hire Celebrations! Marilse is the BEST. We hired Celebrations to plan our destination wedding in Curacao. It was probably the best decision we made regarding our wedding. Marilse is incredibly responsive, which was a concern while planning a Caribbean Island destination wedding - many vendors are on "island time" which can sometimes be difficult for those in the U.S. who are used to excellent, quick customer service. Marilse certainly delivers on that. She was on top of everything from the moment we started talking to her. We had monthly Skype calls to check in and make sure everything was moving along. In between, Marilse was always available via email. She suggested nearly all of our wedding vendors (other than the location and photographer) and they were all EXCELLENT. On the day of, Celebrations made sure everything ran perfectly smoothly. Apparently there was a problem with the hotel's audio system and we almost didn't have music to walk down the aisle to, but Marilse made sure it was resolved and we never even knew there was a problem until weeks after our wedding!

Weddings and planning for them can be very stressful but Marilse made the process so easy. She is a delight to work with! She goes above and beyond, even carting us around Curacao in her own car to get some items for our welcome bags. I truly can't say enough nice things. If you're reading this review, hire Celebrations immediately! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Celebrations is the best of the best!!! Celebrations let you feel like you are a guest at your own Wedding.. Great experience working with them, they follow-up on each vendor making you planning very easy. On our wedding day everything went on schedule and nothing seriously nothing has been forgotten. They give you great ideas when you ask for... and the service given at our Wedding party was awesome!!! No complaints at all for this Wedding & Event Planner. Even the guests were surprised of the service they gave during and even when leaving the party. We are so thankful to Celebrations for the services given to us and professionalism. They are so pleasant to work with that you will miss them afterwards. No doubt at all, we recommend you to choose them for you Wedding or your Event and sure for your wedding if you want a happy happy after. Celebrations thank you for everything Mr. Juendro & Mrs. Claudine Polonius.

Profile Picture Claudine, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a great time on our wedding day and that was possible because of all the assistance we received from Celebrations. We found Celebrations to be very flexible, reliable and very responsive. Marilse provided us with great ideas such as a tour for our guests while we were on our photo shoot and that went down very well.

Marilse and her team were on top of everything on the wedding day itself. Everything was taken care of.

Profile Picture Asha, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I had the best time with Celebrations. They were very accommodating and made us feel like guests at our wedding. I would definitely recommend their service.

Profile Picture Asha, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The Celebrations!- team really helped make our destination wedding very relaxing for us. As locals living abroad we made all the arrangements before hand and Celebrations! was responisble for the wedding day coordination. We didn't want to bother any family and friends (or ourselves) with organizational stuff on our big day. Marilse and her team took care of every last detail: from logistics to needle and thread for a warderobe malfunction to umbrellas. She even called the metrological station for weather updates. (She probably also arranged for the rain to pour a day later than planned!)

Thanks again for making it a special, but most of all a worry & stress free, day!
The Kloofs

Profile Picture The Kloofs, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Celebrations is really the best! They had a very good service quality. Their team is very professional and they were always on time at every appointment. The fact that I had nothing to worry about on my wedding day really was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Krystle, 2/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Being one of Marilse's team members myself, there was no doubt that my (now) husband and I, wanted Celebrations to handle the planning and especially the day coordination on our wedding day.

Having worked for Celebrations for 3 years, it was nice to finally be on the other side as a customer and to really experience what a bride (and groom) would normally experience when we're helping them.

Celebrations is without a doubt THE BEST.
From the bottom of our hearts we thank the team members who worked on our special day and Marilse who helped every step of the way before.

Had Celebrations not been there, we would have encountered so many obstacles and our day could have easily gone sour. But with their constant help and assistance, we had NOTHING to worry about and we absolutely enjoyed our day and it is one to remember!

If we could give one reason to choose Celebrations, it would be that it's STRESS FREE and you will enjoy your day to the maximum because of that.

Thank you Marilse, and thank you to Nicole, Jennyfer and Solange who rocked it out on our wedding day!

Much love,

Cindy & Ian Wong

Profile Picture Cindy, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
4.1

We are living abroad in europe (and then in two countries), that can make things complicating in explaining what and what not tot expect.

Profile Picture User7425628, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Today marks exactly two months since our wedding day...

We just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to the team of Celebrations!!

Thank you for being part of our special day, we are still talking about how much fun we had!!

You made our special day perfect and we can't thank you enough for all of your hard work and dedication!

We appreciate all of the planning and behind-the-scenes work that made our wedding reception the best it could be.

You have turned the wedding of our dreams into a reality and we couldn't be happier...from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for helping to make our special day so memorable!

With love,

Germain and Carolina

Profile Picture Ana Carolina, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything was amazing! Celebrations made our special day even more incredible than we expected!

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Celebrations is absolutely amazing! We live in the Netherlands and our wedding was a destination wedding in Curacao. We are originally from Curacao (he) and Surinam (she).
Because of the distance and our home activities and responsibilities we were a bit nervous about the whole planning process. Marilse assisted us trough this all. She has great advice, knows the best vendors and locations on the island and is very flexible as it comes to her availibility. She thinks about the small but important details we never would've think of, like not using rose petals at the beach ceremony to protect the fish from swallowing them. Marilse and her team are super friendly and professional. They came up with the right solutions when needed. Ofcourse not everything went exactly the way we planned, but we don't live in a perfect world. To us it still was perfect! Marilse and her team made it possible for us to enjoy our wedding day to the max! Stress free and happy! :)

Profile Picture Loraine, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything was amazing! From day 1 till the weddingday. Taking care of everything so you can enjoy your day to the max. We are very happy with this choice. We highly recommend Celebrations to everyone!

Profile Picture Terrence, 8/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We’ve contacted Marilse of Celebrations when we were looking for a wedding planner and saw the review on internet of our friend that booked Celebrations as their wedding planner in the past.

We called Marilse and immediately we got a meeting with her, at that same moment we felt at ease with Marilse, we got great treatment and she has a great charisma.

During the preparations Marilse took care of everything and she was always there for us when we needed her.

And don’t even talk about the great day, everything went smooth, very nice and even the groom applauded Celebrations. We didn’t need to take care of anything, we enjoyed to the max.

Celebrations! is simply  THE BEST!!!  I can recommend every couple that is planning to get married, to book a wedding planner if you want for everything to go smooth. Once again we would like to thank Celebrations! for their great help, many many thanks, One Love...!!!

Profile Picture Rose and Shannon, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews