Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About CB Photo & Design

A little about CB …

Hi, I am Candace and this is my handsome husband Clark and adorable son River.

Hey, I am Brooke this is my goofy and cute husband Josh...and that little Diva is my Reesie Cup.

Brooke and I are a unique wedding and lifestyle photography duo based in Sylacauga and Birmingham areas. I started my photography business with CiCi Photographs, and Brooke started her photography business with Brooke Vandiver Photography. We have been friends since elementary school and decided one day to come together and make our photography companies a dynamic duo.

I knew that if we put our skills, techniques, creativity, and ideas together then the two of us would be an amazing team and we would prosper beyond our wildest dreams. We make such a good team because I am the tech savvy business type and Brooke is the fun and spontaneous type. When we do weddings together our bride and groom have the best time because we get the job done, stay on task, but have so much fun while doing it because Brooke is the life of any party.

If you are looking for a photography company that is unique and fun then CB Photo & Design is the right choice for you.

I am also doing wedding highlight videos and getting our feet wet in the videography business as well.  Feel free to check out our vimeo channel.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Birmingham

Follow CB Photo & Design on

22 Reviews for CB Photo & Design

Great photographers and great attitudes. They made my wedding day so much fun and everything was a breeze. It was absolutely beautiful. They are very professional and easy to work with. Their creativity and organizational skills ensured my wedding was a breeze. My wedding pictures turned out absolutely beautiful, and I could not have asked for a better photographer. The time and dedication Brooke and Candace provided were outstanding. Their feedback was quick and questions were answered in a timely manner. If I had to plan my wedding all over again CB Photo and Design would still be my #1 photography choice.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5238468, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Candace and Brooke did an amazing job on our engagement photos, wedding photos, and wedding day video! They are super fun and outgoing, which was important to me so that the pictures didn't come out awkward. They made us feel comfortable and we were able to relax in front of the camera! I am completely satisfied with their work!

Profile Picture Brittnie, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

CB Photo and Design did an amazing job on my wedding photos! I couldn't have asked for anything better. I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely be using them again.

Profile Picture Allisond, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews