Sylacauga, AL 35151 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About CB Photo & Design

A little about CB …

Hi, I am Candace and this is my handsome husband Clark and adorable son River.

Hey, I am Brooke this is my goofy and cute husband Josh...and that little Diva is my Reesie Cup.

Brooke and I are a unique wedding and lifestyle photography duo based in Sylacauga and Birmingham areas. I started my photography business with CiCi Photographs, and Brooke started her photography business with Brooke Vandiver Photography. We have been friends since elementary school and decided one day to come together and make our photography companies a dynamic duo.

I knew that if we put our skills, techniques, creativity, and ideas together then the two of us would be an amazing team and we would prosper beyond our wildest dreams. We make such a good team because I am the tech savvy business type and Brooke is the fun and spontaneous type. When we do weddings together our bride and groom have the best time because we get the job done, stay on task, but have so much fun while doing it because Brooke is the life of any party.

If you are looking for a photography company that is unique and fun then CB Photo & Design is the right choice for you.

I am also doing wedding highlight videos and getting our feet wet in the videography business as well. Feel free to check out our vimeo channel.

Follow CB Photo & Design on

dsc1900

• Videos 1

22 Reviews for CB Photo & Design

Brittnie · Married on 06/06/2015

Candace and Brooke did an amazing job on our engagement photos, wedding photos, and wedding day video! They are super fun and outgoing, which was important to me so that the pictures didn't come out awkward. They made us feel comfortable and we were able to relax in front of the camera! I am completely satisfied with their work!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Allisond · Married on 05/30/2015

CB Photo and Design did an amazing job on my wedding photos! I couldn't have asked for anything better. I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely be using them again.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/23/2015

Candace and Brooke were great! My husband can be a real diva about taking pictures, but they handled it so well! They made it fun and took pics based off our personalities. The pictures I've seen so far truly capture who we are!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Award

CB Photo & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Sylacauga, 35151 See on map