Atlanta, GA 30339 Map · Phone number
1 Review

Other couples have also viewed

• Defined Contours and Wellness
  • Meko Davis Makeup & Hair
  • AJ Mara Makeup
  • Looks by Jatia Amour

1 Reviews for Cayla Does Hair

Ashely · Married on 11/12/2011

Let me start off by saying that Cayla Roberts lent her car to my brother to drive me to my first look because somehow all the cars at my house had already left! That ALONE is a testament to her commitment to her clients and how much she cares about her brides. But back to the real reason I recommend Cayla is that she can do anything. That's right. You want a chignon? A complex updo? Relaxed loose waves? How about a perfect cut and color while you're at it? Smokey eyes, blushed cheeks, bold lips--this girl has got it all to make you look and feel exactly how you have envisioned. Cayla was recommended to me by my photographer, Anne Almasy, a vendor that I already trusted well. After communicating with Cayla via email, I knew she must the stylist for the day. She was very accommodating with all of my requests and plans throughout the process and on the big day I was relaxed, happy, and felt more beautiful than I ever have. Thank you, Cayla :)

Sent on 11/30/2011

Cayla Does Hair's reply:

You were such a joy to work with, and I felt honored to be a part of your special day!

• Anne Simone Wedding Photographers

Cayla is a phenomenal hair and makeup stylist! She really understands skin and hair, and does an outstanding job of tailoring her services to each client's needs and personal style. Cayla is completely professional, and is so much fun to be around! She is my first choice for hair and makeup in Atlanta, and I can't recommend her enough!

• Atlanta, 30339 See on map
    Location of (Cayla Does Hair)