Cavo Entertainment

Nashville, TN View map Visit website
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Cavo Entertainment is a wedding entertainment company with years of experience in the industry. This talented team of performers is committed to providing your celebration with an unforgettable dance floor experience. Passionate, professional, and detail-oriented, they know how momentous your special day is and are ready to bring your unique entertainment vision to life.

Cavo Entertainment is available to soundtrack weddings across Nashville, Chattanooga, Knoxville, and the entire Central Tennessee area. With a range of services to choose from, they will help you craft the perfect entertainment package to fit your unique needs, desires, and budget. From your playlist to your lighting scheme, they will customize every aspect, and use only the highest-quality equipment for sensational results. Each package includes a thorough consultation, their famous Wedding Planning Workbook, a strict one-event-per-day policy to ensure that your celebration receives their full attention. This company's entertainment options include:

• MC services (English and Spanish)
  • Uplighting
  • Dance floor fun lighting
  • Photobooth
  • Bilingual MC (English and Spanish)
  • Animated and static GOBO projection
  • Cold Sparkler Effects

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$900

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rebecca P. Married on 07/01/2022

Best DJ around!

My experience with Cavo Entertainment has been fabulous over the last 8 years. They are highly professional, attentive to detail, and able to read a room to play the music that has everyone out on the dance floor dancing! They go above and beyond, to create an event that has everyone talking, long after it's over.
    Ryann R. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Smooth ceremony, great party!

Darren and Claudia were fantastic as our DJ/emcee! They helped us plan our timeline for the entire wedding day; they mailed me their workbook which provided suggestions for games and songs for any event. We were planning in a different time zone and they were very accommodating with our schedule. During the ceremony, the transitions between songs were seamless, and during the reception, they kept the mood going for whatever was needed at the time. Would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Cavo Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ryann for your kind review. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day at Sandy Creek Event Center!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Cavo Entertainment 1
Gift

Book a fun photo booth to your wedding package and Cavo Entertainment will add some great Photo Booth freebies. Ask for details!

Pricing

Team

Claudia Meyer
Claudia Meyer
Owner

Hi, my name is Claudia! I am the owner of Cavo Entertainment. I grew up in Nicaragua and moved to United States as a teenager. Music and art have always been part of my life and finding ways to express myself artistically comes naturally. While working on my bachelor’s degree, I was able to focus on my artistic skills. Upon completing my teaching credential, I started teaching and found myself incorporating music and art into my classroom lessons.

One of the most fun services we offer is the Photo Booth. The Photo Booth provided me a unique opportunity to use and express my creative skills to provide clients with spectacular experiences. My goal is to provide the client and their guest with a fun and hassle-free photo booth experience from beginning to end. I enjoy working with each client bringing their vision to life in creating a template design that reflects their unique personality, as well as capturing the fun personalities of every guest to create photos that will make lasting memories to be cherished for a lifetime.

155 Hawks Nest Court Nashville, TN, 37066
760-683-9285
Location of (Cavo Entertainment)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding