627 Del Ganado Road, San Rafael, CA 94903 Map · Phone number

Wedding ceremony stage​
b2bbc850c4f20758 DSCN0513

7 Reviews for CaterMarin

Theresa · Married on 07/21/2017

Terry and her team are as professional and amazing as they come. From day one, Terry was responsive both to email and phone call. We had some unique communication challenges with our venue (Deer Park Villa) and she prepared us for those and advocated for us as needed, making the overall experience smooth and wonderful. Because of Terry's competence and level of experience, we were able to save the cost of having a day of wedding planner, as she coordinated directly with our cake drop off and florist to make sure the venue was set up as needed. The food was amazing (and she plated our meals and encouraged us to eat during the wedding -- something we might not have done otherwise). Everyone told us how good the food was; there was definitely not the nightmare experience of having a great tasting but lower quality food at the wedding -- every bite was cooked to the same standard. I could not recommend CaterMarin more highly, especially if you have a wedding at DPV.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Darinee · Married on 04/08/2017

The very BEST!!!! I cannot say enough how much we love Terry and CaterMarin! They are just wonderful.
    We had our wedding at the Outdoor Art Club in Mill Valley. The created the most wonderful day for us and our guests. I had so many people tell us that it was the best food they've ever had- and not just at a wedding! They especially loved the mushroom strudel, potato souffle, vegetable sautee, and chimichurri! I had one guest with a very specific and challenging dietary need- no sodium. Can you imagine?? Terry and Nick went above and beyond to make sure he had a meal. He was so happy and grateful that they were able to accommodate him. He told me that he has been to many weddings, but he has never been able to eat the food. He just sits through the dinner with an empty plate- even at the weddings for two of his daughters!! He was thrilled that he got to have salmon AND steak and kept giving me thumbs up and smiles from his seat. And my mom- the toughest critic of all- had only positive things to say. She said everything was "the best." Our guests were so happy and well cared for, and we sincerely appreciate that.
    But besides the amazing food, Terry and her staff could not be any nicer! We thoroughly enjoyed working with them. They are organized and helpful, and worked so hard to make sure we were happy. They truly care and want the best for their clients. They thought of everything to make sure we had the perfect day. For instance, Terry called me one evening to ask me if I wanted them to bring in outdoor heaters because she noticed that the weather was getting colder. How amazing is that??
    Looking at all the positive reviews here, there really should be no doubt that CaterMarin is the way to go!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Victoria · Married on 08/29/2015

I have hired CaterMarin for a school event as well as my wedding. Terry's chef really cooks up some fine food and Terry herself knows how to put on a fine event. She and her staff are always professional and courteous. They leave your event location cleaner than when they arrived! Terry is really knowledgeable. She was instrumental in helping us figure out our wedding schedule, ordering up all the equipment we would need, and working with the DJ to ensure the flow of our event. She made sure we were fed, and at each event, packs up all the leftovers for us. She and her staff are a joy to work with and I will be sure to call again to book my next event!

Sent on 12/10/2016