1416 South Frazier, Conroe, TX 77301 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Carter's Florist, Nursery & Landscaping

Carter’s Florist is a wedding florist based out of Conroe, Texas, that serves the Houston region. This team of talented designers would love to provide couples with gorgeous floral designs that are sure to enhance and elevate your special day.

Carter’s Florist’s team of professionals promise to offer couples the utmost respect and care. They offer consultations so couples may discuss what they would like to have for their wedding day and will also help with event design. Couples will appreciate the various floral styles they have to offer, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, romantic, rustic, vintage, and more. Carter’s Florist offers the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • SIngle flowers
  • Table arrangements

22 Reviews for Carter's Florist, Nursery & Landscaping

Emily · Married on 02/03/2018

Carters florist is hands down the best floral company in town. They were so accommodating that they drove from Conroe to Houston to deliver the flowers for my wedding day. Jessica also worked with me to figure out which flowers were best for my budget and made sure to take in my style I desired. When I walked in to my venue the day of my wedding, Carters was still arranging the flowers but I was in awe of how beautiful they made the space look. The head table had the most full garland I have ever seen and the guest table arrangements were just stunning. I would recommend Carter's to anyone. Every guest at my wedding came up to me and said that the flowers and greenery were so pretty. My own wedding planner was certain I must have spent at least $2,000 more on floral than planned after she saw the flowers. Not only do they do fabulous work but they are just really nice people who you want to continue a relationship with after your wedding. Thank you so much Carters for your beautiful floral work for my wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/03/2016

Carter's florist was nothing short of amazing for our wedding on Sept. 3, 2016. Jessica was easy to work with and helped design our absolutely STUNNING floral arrangements for our special day. I would highly recommend their service for your event!!! THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Tracie · Married on 08/20/2016

Jessica and her team are amazing! I came in with an idea of what I wanted and Carters knocked it out of the park. I was floored when the all of the arangemwnts made their way in to the venue, it was all truly stunning. I could not be more pleased with Carters!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Carter's Florist, Nursery & Landscaping FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Event Design