Carter's Florist, Nursery & Landscaping

Conroe, Texas View map

$2,000 Typical Price

Carter’s Florist is a wedding florist based out of Conroe, Texas, that serves the Houston region. This team of talented designers would love to provide couples with gorgeous floral designs that are sure to enhance and elevate your special day.

Carter’s Florist’s team of professionals promise to offer couples the utmost respect and care. They offer consultations so couples may discuss what they would like to have for their wedding day and will also help with event design. Couples will appreciate the various floral styles they have to offer, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, romantic, rustic, vintage, and more. Carter’s Florist offers the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals
  • SIngle flowers
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Event Design

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Atheena
    Atheena B. Married on 01/10/2021

Amazing arrangements

I used Carter's for my wedding and everything was stunning. I received so many compliments from the arrangements, center pieces and especially my bouquet. Several people had to hold my bouquet (photographers, maid of honor, mom etc.) throughout the day and commented on how heavy it is which could be seen as a negative but not in this case. The detail and quality of my bouquet was outstanding. The cascading flowers and intricacies of the silver dollar eucalyptus was beyond beautiful. Not only that but my mom took all of the arrangements home after the wedding and when we came back from our honeymoon almost two weeks later the flowers were still beautiful. I can't recommend Carter's enough. They work within your budget to provide the best service and quality.
    Emily Married on 02/03/2018
    Carters florist is hands down the best floral company in town. They were so accommodating that they drove from Conroe to Houston to deliver the flowers for my wedding day. Jessica also worked with me to figure out which flowers were best for my budget and made sure to take in my style I desired. When I walked in to my venue the day of my wedding, Carters was still arranging the flowers but I was in awe of how beautiful they made the space look. The head table had the most full garland I have ever seen and the guest table arrangements were just stunning. I would recommend Carter's to anyone. Every guest at my wedding came up to me and said that the flowers and greenery were so pretty. My own wedding planner was certain I must have spent at least $2,000 more on floral than planned after she saw the flowers. Not only do they do fabulous work but they are just really nice people who you want to continue a relationship with after your wedding. Thank you so much Carters for your beautiful floral work for my wedding.
    Samantha Married on 09/03/2016
    Carter's florist was nothing short of amazing for our wedding on Sept. 3, 2016. Jessica was easy to work with and helped design our absolutely STUNNING floral arrangements for our special day. I would highly recommend their service for your event!!! THANK YOU!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

1416 South Frazier Conroe, Texas, 77301
Location of (Carter's Florist, Nursery & Landscaping)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding