CARRIED AWAY Gifts

Sterling, VA View map

CARRIED AWAY Gifts has been around for over a decade traveling down many avenues. Custom gift baskets is our specialty. It’s our job to make YOU look good in what ever way you choose to use us for your special day! We pride ourselves in working closely with your wedding planner, the parents of the bride, or the bride herself paying attention to detail. May it be your wedding favors, gifts for the attendents or gift baskets for your out of town guests, rest assured, everything will be deliveredas promised.

We make it EASY for our clients...

'E'ffortless for YOU

'A'ccomodate YOU

'S'ervice YOU

'Y'es, it's all about YOU!

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping

What items are available?

Edible Treats
Gift Boxes
Labels & Stickers

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Joyce Event on: 06/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Patrice from Carried Away Gifts provided gift card arrangement for a bridal shower that I attended. It was beautiful and was a big hit with both the bride-to-be and all of her guests! I love Patrice's creativity and her gift are always so well received.
    Carolyn Married on 03/31/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Patrice makes AMAZING and unique gifts. I've had her created gifts for many newlyweds and have always been pleased. She goes above and beyond.

CARRIED AWAY Gifts's reply:

Thank you Carolyn. When you give me details about the couple, it gets those creative juices flowing. As always, it's my pleasure to customize your gifts for you!
    Kari Married on 08/23/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Patrice is wonderful. She has great ideas, and helped me with my thank you gifts for my family for my wedding. I also had to email her and ask for another basket that I had forgotten about and she was so flexible and said no problem at the last miniute. My baskets were unique, included lots of fun things, and everyone loved them! I would highly recommend Patrice!

CARRIED AWAY Gifts's reply:

Thank you Kari for your rave review :) I loved creating a custom gift for each family member, making each one personal. This made you look good...our goal! The icing on the cake on such a joyous occasion. Many well wishes as you both begin your life together.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

CARRIED AWAY Gifts 1
Gift
The bride & groom will receive a complementary honeymoon gift when placing their hotel basket order. Show how much you appreciate your out-of-town guests sharing in your celebration. Having a gift basket loaded with lots of open-and-eat treats will make their stay more enjoyable. Since most of your guests will have traveled from other locations, may we suggest a 'Welcome to Virginia' basket filled with delicious products native to the area.

Photography by Laura Photography by Laura Wedding Photographers

Patrice always knows the perfect gift for every person special to you.

Toffee Creations Toffee Creations Wedding Favors

Carried Away Gifts offers such a fun and unique array of high quality gifts at outstanding prices! Fantastic gifts ideas for the office and special events with unparalleled customer service. I highly recommend Carried Away Gifts for all your gift giving needs!

Cruises Inc. Cruises Inc. Travel Agents

I have used Patrice of Carried Away now for just about a year. She has helped me provide special gift baskets for my family and has helped me design a signature gift bag for my Bon Voyage gifts and Door Prizes. Patrice's services and products are a wonderful asset for any business. When I walk into an event with one of my signature gift bags people always say 'that is the one I want to win'. My clients always feel so special when I bring them a Bon Voyage gift bag - they are always fussing at how wonderful and beautiful these are. For any occasion Patrice can provide you with the perfect gift basket that really does make the giver shine!

21010 Southbank St #370 Sterling, VA, 20165
800-953-4438
Location of (CARRIED AWAY Gifts)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding