Colorado Springs, CO 80919 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date

About Carrie King Photographer

Hello!

I am an adventure loving, sunshine seeking Colorado based photographer, who revels in finding the beautiful, romantic moments in life. I am completely smitten by the thought of serendipity & love. I have a passion for detailed, intimate wedding photography that best describes you as a couple. I specialize in intimate weddings and elopements. Available in Colorado and beyond.

Everyone has a story to tell, I would love to hear yours!

- xo, Carrie

Because I believe wholeheartedly in providing the best experience for your big day, I only book a limited amount of 2015 weddings. Carrie King Photographer is available worldwide to accommodate destination weddings.

spring wedding colorado springs succulent and rose
803dd43d35db10ba 1418666685675 bhldn bridal gown blush pink bridesmaid
black forest colorado wedding la foret
Carrie King Photographer
bhldn bridal gown blush pink bridesmaid
Carrie King Photographer
black forest colorado wedding la foret rustic
Carrie King Photographer
black forest colorado wedding la foret scenic
Carrie King Photographer
black forest wedding la foret chapel colorado
Carrie King Photographer
bride wearing boots on wedding day colorado
Carrie King Photographer
bride getting ready colorado wedding
Carrie King Photographer
brides updo colorado wedding hair carrie king phot
Carrie King Photographer
champagne toast bridal party colorado wedding la f
Carrie King Photographer
colorado black forest wedding la foret
Carrie King Photographer
colorado black forest wedding la foret couple
Carrie King Photographer
colorado intimate wedding grooms suit
colorado wedding lavendar toss
Carrie King Photographer
corinne simon unique wedding set
first look la foret black forest colorado wedding
first look la foret black forest colorado wedding
intimate colorado mountain wedding
Carrie King Photographer
intimate colorado wedding black forest wedding dan
Carrie King Photographer
intimate colorado wedding black forest wedding fir
intimate colorado wedding black forest wedding rec
intimate colorado wedding black forest wedding rec
Carrie King Photographer
intimate colorado wedding bridal party
intimate kiss bride and groom colorado black fores
intimate kiss bride and groom colorado black fores
kiss
Carrie King Photographer
la foret black forest colorado wedding door
Carrie King Photographer
la foret black forest colorado wedding
Carrie King Photographer
log cabin in colorado wedding dress
Carrie King Photographer
rustic cabin in colorado bride getting ready
Carrie King Photographer
rustic colorado spring wedding florals with fruit
Carrie King Photographer
rustic colorado wedding venue table setting
rustic colorado wedding venues
Carrie King Photographer
rustic wedding centerpiece with peaches
Carrie King Photographer
rustic wedding la foret colorado succulent in anti
Carrie King Photographer
soft bridal makeup bhldn gown colorado bride
Carrie King Photographer
spring wedding black forest colorado brides bouque
spring wedding colorado springs succulent and rose

Carrie King Photographer 2
Carrie King Photographer 3
Carrie King Photographer 4

Morgan · Married on 07/28/2018

If you want your wedding day pictures to look romantic, whimsical, editorial and natural you need to hire Carrie King! My husband and I are both passionate about photography so naturally we were picky when it came to who we chose for our big day. The fact that Carrie shoots both on film and digital is HUGE. Photographers that shoot on film have to actually make every picture count - and Carrie captured the most beautiful moments of not only us but also of our family, guests and all of the little details in between. On top of being incredibly talented, Carrie has a calming and joyful demeanor that makes you feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. All in all, Carrie blew us away and I cannot recommend her enough for your wedding or engagement shoot!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Carrie King Photographer 5
    Carrie King Photographer 6
    Carrie King Photographer 7
    Carrie King Photographer 8

Jessica Campbell-Salley · Married on 06/17/2018

Best part of the wedding process

Besides actually getting married, Carrie and her photos were probably the best things about getting married! She was so fun and positive and she's SO talented. She worked with us on our budget and our photos are truly stunning. Editorial, artistic, and she didn't miss a moment of the day, and she was willing to adventure with us for our engagement session. I knew we were in capable hands with her, and she went above and beyond to make sure she got the best shots throughout the day. My husband and I already talk about getting her to take anniversary pictures for us in the future. A shot from our engagement session with her is framed in our living room and people are shocked that it's a photo of us, not just a landscape. She's a professional through and through.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Dana · Married on 11/19/2016

Carrie King is hands down the highest quality photographer. Our wedding photos are above and beyond anything we could have imagined. She has an impeccable sense of cohesiveness and an eye for ideal moments. She captured every single part of the three day wedding that we wanted and surprised us with even more memories. She is unbelievably talented with film, creating a professional and timeless look for our photos. Her fun loving personality and kind heart made every person feel right at ease in front of the camera.

One of our favorite parts about our wedding was being with Carrie. She played such an influential role in the memories we created, and we will never forget that! Our wedding photographer selection process took a long time. Now that we have found Carrie, my husband and I (without a doubt) tell all of our friends to not consider anyone else. You will not be disappointed with Carrie. And, it does not matter where you are getting married. She can travel to you, and if I were you (no matter where you are), I would select Carrie for any event.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Carrie King Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 7,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs