Carrie King Photographer

Colorado Springs, CO View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

Hello!

I am an adventure loving, sunshine seeking Colorado based photographer, who revels in finding the beautiful, romantic moments in life. I am completely smitten by the thought of serendipity & love. I have a passion for detailed, intimate wedding photography that best describes you as a couple. I specialize in intimate weddings and elopements. Available in Colorado and beyond.

Everyone has a story to tell, I would love to hear yours!

- xo, Carrie

Because I believe wholeheartedly in providing the best experience for your big day, I only book a limited amount of 2015 weddings. Carrie King Photographer is available worldwide to accommodate destination weddings.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$7000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Albums
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5500

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Morgan Married on 07/28/2018
    If you want your wedding day pictures to look romantic, whimsical, editorial and natural you need to hire Carrie King! My husband and I are both passionate about photography so naturally we were picky when it came to who we chose for our big day. The fact that Carrie shoots both on film and digital is HUGE. Photographers that shoot on film have to actually make every picture count - and Carrie captured the most beautiful moments of not only us but also of our family, guests and all of the little details in between. On top of being incredibly talented, Carrie has a calming and joyful demeanor that makes you feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. All in all, Carrie blew us away and I cannot recommend her enough for your wedding or engagement shoot!!!
    Jessica C. Married on 06/17/2018

Best part of the wedding process

Besides actually getting married, Carrie and her photos were probably the best things about getting married! She was so fun and positive and she's SO talented. She worked with us on our budget and our photos are truly stunning. Editorial, artistic, and she didn't miss a moment of the day, and she was willing to adventure with us for our engagement session. I knew we were in capable hands with her, and she went above and beyond to make sure she got the best shots throughout the day. My husband and I already talk about getting her to take anniversary pictures for us in the future. A shot from our engagement session with her is framed in our living room and people are shocked that it's a photo of us, not just a landscape. She's a professional through and through.
    Dana Married on 11/19/2016
    Carrie King is hands down the highest quality photographer. Our wedding photos are above and beyond anything we could have imagined. She has an impeccable sense of cohesiveness and an eye for ideal moments. She captured every single part of the three day wedding that we wanted and surprised us with even more memories. She is unbelievably talented with film, creating a professional and timeless look for our photos. Her fun loving personality and kind heart made every person feel right at ease in front of the camera.

One of our favorite parts about our wedding was being with Carrie. She played such an influential role in the memories we created, and we will never forget that! Our wedding photographer selection process took a long time. Now that we have found Carrie, my husband and I (without a doubt) tell all of our friends to not consider anyone else. You will not be disappointed with Carrie. And, it does not matter where you are getting married. She can travel to you, and if I were you (no matter where you are), I would select Carrie for any event.

Colorado Springs, 80919
7196481784
Location of (Carrie King Photographer)

Carrie King Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Carrie King Photographer include in the starting price?

Carrie King Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography services does Carrie King Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Carrie King Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Carrie King Photographer offer?

Carrie King Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Carrie King Photographer offer?

Carrie King Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Carrie King Photographer offer for wedding events?

Carrie King Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Carrie King Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Carrie King Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding