Carriage Lane Inn is a historic wedding venue located in downtown Murfreesboro, Tennessee. They specialize in customized, all-inclusive wedding packages as well as homestyle and modern cuisine. Couples will enjoy the four updated historic homes on this private estate. Carriage Lane Inn is an award-winning venue that combines vintage elegance with modern amenities.
Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 150 guests at Carriage Lane Inn. For your ceremony, they offer a gorgeous Wedding Garden that will allow you to be surrounded by beautiful scenery and Magnolia trees as you say your “i do's.” For your reception, they offer an air-conditioned Reception Hall that includes tables and chairs. Another option is their Outdoor Patio, perfect for dancing the night away under the stars. For cocktail hour, they offer a decorated wedding garden as well.
This full-service event venue offers multiple wedding packages to choose from. These packages include: Your Special Day, All For The Love Of You and a Reception Only package. Each couple will receive a complimentary stay the night of their wedding. Their services include:
Couples can choose between hors d'oeuvres, stations, buffet, cocktail reception, family style or a plated meal. Sample entrees include:
Carriage Lane Inn offers eight guest rooms with private baths. The Main Inn is a five bedroom house that can sleep 15 with the use of their sleeper sofa. The rooms include: Garden View Room, Fireside Room, Burgundy Room, Violet Room and Safari Room. They also feature a Cottage next to the Inn that includes three bedrooms. It can sleep between eight and 10 guests.
37 Reviews for Carriage Lane Inn
Recommended by 92% of couples
7 User photos
Emily · Married on 09/01/2019
Better than I Dreamed!
My wedding & stay at the Carriage Lane Inn was better than I could have dreamed! Here is what drew me to the location:Sent on 09/18/2019
- Great location in Murfreesboro
- I didn't want to have my guests moving chairs, dealing with trash & catering, etc, and I didn't want to have to do all my rentals separate - Carriage Lane Inn was an amazing Value for all it included!
- I dreamed of a backyard wedding, and this definitely had that vibe (it's the back yard of a bed & breakfast) - and it had an indoor setting for dinner, which I was looking for so I didn't have to do tents and lighting. We had a lovely outdoor cocktail hour before heading inside!
- It's a great vintage venue without the racist history of some other Middle TN venues
- We could stay right on property because we also rented out the Main House & Cottage, which was great for our guests coming from out of town
So that's why I chose it and it delivered on all of that plus all of this:
- Victoria was amazing helping with the details and answering any questions I had
- The food was amazing
- They set up everything just like how I wanted
- the DJ they use was awesome - he had my non-dancing family on the dance floor!
- Victoria was also our onsite coordinator and everything flowed perfectly - they're right that's a HUGE value
- The VIP suite for getting ready & the wedding night was stunning and had great lighting for photos (for getting ready - Not the Wedding Night!!!! LOL!)
- We had 90 guests and it was the perfect size for that group. You could definitely go a little larger and be just fine, though! And I could see it working for a smaller, intimate ceremony too!
And there's so much more I'm not thinking of now but I'm so thankful for Victoria and her team for making my wedding absolutely perfect!!
Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2020
Perfect wedding venue!
We had the best time at the Carriage Lane Inn! Everything was planned out and made our wedding day easy! Molly and Victoria make a great team! I am in love with this venue!!!!Sent on 11/10/2020
Carriage Lane Inn's reply:Thank you so much for your kind review Lindsay. We enjoyed hosting you and your family on your special day, and am so glad the rain held out too!
Stephanie R. · Married on 08/10/2019
Victoria and her husband were amazing. We had an awesome time. I enjoyed every minute there and my guests were taken very good care. The atmosphere was romantic and the garden was very beautiful. I plan to stay there again for my year anniversary.Sent on 08/13/2019
Wonderful Property! This is such a hidden treasure in Murfreesboro for weddings. Such historic charm and the option to have an indoor or outdoor reception. The staff here is very helpful and we love photographing weddings at this gorgeous property!
Great place for wedding