Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number

About Caroline Fontenot Photographer

I am anti all things cheesy.
I am pro awesome couples.
I think marriage is the best.
I think my husband is the best.
Huge fan of the dance floor.
Not a fan of Bridezillas.
I want to make photos with you.

Follow Caroline Fontenot Photographer on

Georgia bridal session.
Driftwood, TX wedding.
Driftwood, TX wedding.
Colorado wedding.
Asheville wedding. Second shooting for Rae Barnes.
Asheville wedding. Second shooting for Rae Barnes.
Tennessee engagement session.
Tennessee engagement session.
Atlanta engagement session.
Atlanta engagement session.
ebb49b0308970ae8 1291227673919 ONCEWED03

15 Reviews for Caroline Fontenot Photographer

I picked Caroline because she's a great person to work with, she's professional, fun and engaging and takes the best photos! I first met her when she photographed a friends wedding and was struck by how much fun she was and how well she captured my friends big day and the awesome party they had! My family are big dancers and I wanted someone I could trust to really capture the fun, excitement and energy of a great dance party and Caroline did just that. She took amazing photos of my family and husband and I and made us look a lot better and cooler then we are. I loved working with her and would trust her completely to photograph your day!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Pamela · Married on 04/23/2011

Caroline is an incredible photographer. If you are a bride that is looking for lots of candid, artsy shots instead of the boring posed shots that we all see again and again, then Caroline is your gal. Don't get me wrong, we did lots of normal family/weddingparty shots too, but the she gave us so many incredible snapshots of our special day. Lots of laughter and sweet moments :)

Caroline's work is truly incredible. That's why I flew her in from out of state. She is also very responsive. She had a draft of my wedding album for me to review ~3 weeks after my wedding and always responded to my emails promptly.

You should also let Caroline hit the dance floor some. She is an awesome dancer :)

Sent on 06/15/2011

amy · Married on 09/18/2010

Caroline is an amazing and talented photgrapher!!My family and I were very happy with her awesome work.

Sent on 12/01/2010

Caroline Fontenot Photographer FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Rae Barnes Photography
    Rae Barnes Photography Wedding Photographers

Caroline helped me photograph my brother's wedding. I couldn't have put my trust in a more talented and professional person. She was fun and laid back, not to mention very dependable. The images are stunning, and I appreciate her more than words can describe! You'll be blessed if she photographs your moments for you!

• Striking Stems
    Striking Stems Wedding Florists

Caroline Fontenot is an outstanding photographer. Time and time again, I have seen the care and professionalism she has given her clients and I am always impressed. Her photos capture unforgettable moments in time. I would recommend her to any bride without reservation.