Carolina's Executive Limo Line

Charleston, SC View map

Carolina's Executive Limo Line is a transportation company based in Charleston, South Carolina. A family-owned and -operated company, it has been part of the Charleston wedding industry since 2009, offering all wedding transportation needs with a fleet of vehicles from 1957 to 2020. No matter the theme of the wedding or the needs of the couple, Carolina's Executive Limo Line has it covered with guests shuttles, bridal party limos, and plenty of car options, both vintage and modern. Its wedding transportation services are available throughout the local area, including Mount Pleasant, Daniel Island, Folly Beach, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Sullivan’s Island, Isle of Palms, and all of the Lowcountry.

Carolina's Executive Limo Line does not have a minimum rental time. The company customizes each transportation package to suit the needs and budget of the couple. Its services include a one-way or a round trip to multiple locations, if desired. They also provide a bar, bottled water, DVD players, fiber optics, flat screens, premium stereos, a privacy partition, and wedding signage as amenities. Their selection of vehicles include:

• Classic car
  • Shuttle
  • Standard limo
  • Stretch limo
  • Van

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
Sedan
Shuttle
SUV
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

No Min.

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar

Message vendor

• Lindsay
    Lindsay W. Married on 10/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, kind, and courteous!

I am very pleased with Carolina’s executive limo. Jon was our chauffeur. He was very professional, kind, and courteous. Jon arrived early to pick me up from the Planters Inn to take me to Dunes West to get married as well as arriving early before our wedding reception ended. I really appreciated him arriving early. He took excellent care of us, and made sure that we were comfortable and had everything we needed during our transport. He did an outstanding job. Hands down, I would choose Carolina’s executive limo over and over again.
  • Alice
    Alice K. Married on 10/04/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A great transportation partner for your special day!

I booked 3 different vehicles for my son's wedding and all of the vehicles were great and the drivers very accommodating and professional, and last-minute adjustments in timing by us were handled with understanding and courtesy! They really understand the stress and importance of the special day and do their part to make things run smoothly. The Escalade to transport the bride and her parents. The LimoBus for the guests to the wedding, reception, and after party. And the Bentley for bride and groom's get-a-way - they loved it!
    So great having the peace of mind that everyone had safe transportation all night! I would highly recommend Carolina's Executive Limo Line. Great experience from start to finish!

Carolina's Executive Limo Line's reply:

Thank you Alice for allowing us to serve your family on the big day. All of the best to your son and new daughter in law on their journey through life : ) Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave feedback here!
  • Lea Anne
    Lea A. Married on 04/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very professional and reasonable rates

I made a last minute decision to hire a car to drive the bridal party from our hotel to the venue and to have a car pick us up to drive us to our hotel. Executive Limo was able to accommodate my requests and made sure I had a good follow up number. I was contacted on time by both drivers. The service was excellent, and I appreciated that the total cost including tip was what was quoted. No surprises.

Carolina's Executive Limo Line's reply:

Thank you Lea Anne! We were so delighted to work with you and so happy to hear everything exceeded your expectations. We very much appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best! Cheers.
  • illustration stars

• Gregory & Ashley
    22 photos · 05/30/2015

164 Market Street STE D 172 Charleston, 29401

24 hours a day
Location of (Carolina's Executive Limo Line)
Charleston, 29401
843.564.3456

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding