Charleston Coach

Charleston, SC View map

Horse and Carriage service for weddings and special events. We travel anywhere in the Lowcountry of South Carolina.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Horse and Carriage

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Hayride
    Elizabeth Married on 05/06/2017
    We hired Charleston Coach for our daughters destination wedding at Old Wide Awake Plantation. She and my husband came up the lane as their entrance to the ceremony and she and her husband exited the same way. It was a unique and beautiful sight! Loved working with the owner , Richard. Cody, a rehabbed black , Percheron, was in great shape and it was clear Richard cared deeply about this horse. Thank you !
  • User2142133 2+ years ago
    Charleston Coach provided our get-away vehicle. They were very easy to work with and had no complaints when we were 25 minutes late getting to the carriage. They also have the wonderful ability to go places around the city other carriages cannot. We were thrilled that they could pick us up at the Charleston Marina and then return us to downtown. It made for a very wonderful, magical end to the evening.
    Justin Married on 11/15/2013
    Our driver Richard was wonderful and so was Cody! It was perfect and exactly what we wanted. Made the end of our evening very special. Thanks so much, I will definitely recommend your company to all my friends! Cheers!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Limos for Less Charleston, LLC. Limos for Less Charleston, LLC. Wedding Limos

Richard and Megan do an AMAZING job!!! Megan has been in the Charleston Wedding industry for years and has such an amazing "attention to detail". I work together wit these guys all the time, and I am always surprised and their PROFESSIONALISM and ability to "work under pressure". There is no other carriage company that can compare.

Buckley Events Buckley Events Wedding Planners

I've worked with Charleston Coach over the years for many of my weddings and they are always wonderful to work with!! They are very professional and always show up on time!! I highly recommend them for your special wedding day!!

PO Box 30756 Charleston, 29417
Location of (Charleston Coach)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding