Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 Map · Phone number

b93i6939

11 Reviews for Carolina Limousine

• Kayla

Kayla Kopczynski · Married on 04/27/2019

Trolley is a must for a southern wedding!!

We had the trolley and a classic limosine for our wedding at Brookgreen Gardens. The white trolley transported the girls and the limo transported the guys. Honestly, it was one of my favorite parts of the day -- and it truly was my bridesmaids' favorite part. We were able to play music on the way there, singing wedding songs and it really got the party going. Great drivers, great service, highly recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Nate · Married on 09/30/2017

A fantastic company.

We reserved 4 large busses for an evening to transport around 180 people. The busses arrived early, the drivers introduced themselves to me while ensuring everything would go as planned for the evening. The night went fantastic.

During the evening, some damage occurred to one of the busses. Joe, the owner, went out of his way to shop around for quotes and to ensure that the damage would be corrected at a minimal cost to us. Joe's customer service impressed me even more than the impeccable shuttle service. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Laurel · Married on 05/06/2016

I was extremely impressed with Carolina Limousine, its owner Joe as well as our wonderful driver Andy. From the start of my conversation with Joe to the moment we were dropped off for our ceremony, the service was outstanding. Our driver was extremely polite, helpful and very timely. Joe worked with us to get the vehicle we desired, the beautiful new trolley, which was a dream to have not only for transport but photographing as well : ) I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for outstanding service and transportation with a smile!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Carolina Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan, Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Round Trip, Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Red Carpet Service

Real Weddings

• Gillian Claire
    Gillian Claire Wedding Photographers

This is the best limo company around! They have the best service, the best cars, and the best chauffeur's! You won't be disappointed!!!

• Myrtle Beach, 29588 See on map