Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 Map · Phone number

gcr6393 copy

10 Reviews for Carolina Limousine

Nate · Married on 09/30/2017

A fantastic company.

We reserved 4 large busses for an evening to transport around 180 people. The busses arrived early, the drivers introduced themselves to me while ensuring everything would go as planned for the evening. The night went fantastic.

During the evening, some damage occurred to one of the busses. Joe, the owner, went out of his way to shop around for quotes and to ensure that the damage would be corrected at a minimal cost to us. Joe's customer service impressed me even more than the impeccable shuttle service. I highly recommend this company.

Laurel · Married on 05/06/2016

I was extremely impressed with Carolina Limousine, its owner Joe as well as our wonderful driver Andy. From the start of my conversation with Joe to the moment we were dropped off for our ceremony, the service was outstanding. Our driver was extremely polite, helpful and very timely. Joe worked with us to get the vehicle we desired, the beautiful new trolley, which was a dream to have not only for transport but photographing as well : ) I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for outstanding service and transportation with a smile!

Great service, very easy to work with! We hired Carolina Limousine to transport our wedding party from the church to reception venue on our wedding day. The party bus was awesome, arrived on time, and we were able to play our own music on the iPod which was perfect because we had a few songs we really wanted to hear to get the party started. Huge THANK YOU to our driver, Dan, who was very polite and extra helpful in getting me get in and out of the party bus with my wedding dress on! He made sure my dress didn't get dirty and that I didn't slip and fall so kudos to Dan for that! Go with Carolina Limousine and you won't be disappointed!

Carolina Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan, Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Round Trip, Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Red Carpet Service

Real Weddings

• Gillian Claire
    Gillian Claire Wedding Photographers

This is the best limo company around! They have the best service, the best cars, and the best chauffeur's! You won't be disappointed!!!

• Myrtle Beach, 29588 See on map