Houston, TX 77035 Map · Phone number

About Carolina Quesquen Photography

At CQ Photography, we take great pride in our artwork and devote quality time to make each session a one of a kind experience. We know that each couple has their own unique story, and we strive to capture that emotion unfold on your special day.

Giving you what you need, with the flexibility to choose all the extras you want for all Wedding Collections. To ensure the highest quality in everything we produce, we only take a limited amount of weddings per year. Please feel free to browse through our galleries and to contact us for more details!

Follow Carolina Quesquen Photography on

cquesquenphoto8
eng1

9 Reviews for Carolina Quesquen Photography

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2012

Carolina is amazing! There is so much stress in planning a wedding and it was like she took all of that away! She was so fun to work with and it never really felt like we were taking pictures. I am thankful every day that she handled all if our photography needs, from the engagements to the bridal portraits to the wedding. I have the most beautiful pictures that really captured the moment! Carolina is beyond amazing and I would recommend her to anyone!

• Yohanna

Yohanna · Married on 05/25/2012

Carolina is a fantastic photographer and person. From the very moment we met she was super excited about my wedding, and what it meant for both me and my husband. She took into account everything that we wanted. The day of the wedding she arrived early just to get to know everyone in the family and the wedding party.
    I never felt like she was in top of me during the ceremony, and she got awesome pictures. It was like she wasn't there but still capturing amazing moments.
    My husband hates taking pictures and she managed to get him to take a zillion of them. I was completely shocked.
    Now seeing the pictures, I am completely in awe of the incredibly gorgeous shots and the excellent editing. I seriously couldn't asked for more professionalism and excellence. I would recommend Carolina every time. We love her.

Heather · Married on 03/24/2012

Carolina was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING from the very first time I contacted her! She has such an wonderful personality and she made me feel at ease through the entire process. I did not feel rushed, the day of the wedding, and we had developed such a good relationship that it felt like I just had a friend taking snapshots! I have already recommended her to all of my friends and it seems like I just cannot say enough great things about her! You will definitely not go wrong if you choose Carolina as your photographer! Prepare to be amazed at her personality, skill, and photographs!

Carolina Quesquen Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Brickhouse Bridal
    Brickhouse Bridal Wedding Dresses

Amazing to work with and all her pictures turn out awesome!

• Jeanni Makeup Artistry
    Jeanni Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Carolina is amazing!!! She was easy going and was detailed on planning what need to be done. She has keen eye for detail, very unique and original. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants boudoir, engagement or wedding pictures done.

• Houston, TX 77035 See on map