Carly Weekley Photography

Scottsdale, AZ View map

On one of the most special days of your life, I want to help you hold on to each special moment, for a lifetime, with images that bring back smiles.

I want you to have an amazing experience from the moment we capture that first shot with your hair in curlers to the moment you and your husband walk out the door at the end of an exhausting and incredible day. My brides become like close girlfriends to me because I invest so much in making them happy. I want to be a part of what makes your day so special, not something that makes it more stressful. I always try to make my brides and grooms feel as comfortable as possible - help them to let go of any worry or stress and just have fun. I am there on your day to help bring out your joy and give you a way to hold on to it forever. I will listen to everything you tell me, and try with all of my ability to capture every moment and get every detail just the way you ask for it.

I love what I do!

And I would be honored and excited to be there on your day!

Danielle Married on 02/08/2015
    Carly was AMAZING!!! The pictures turned out so great. We have a very large family and I m not even sure how but she got a picture of everybody. We are going to be using her for all of our pictures going forward.
    She was on time and replied to all of my e-mails and picture ideas I sent hear.
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 12/06/2014
    My husband and I selected Carly Weekley Photography and Carly was fantastic to work with! Carly is professional, passionate, smart and extremely talented. She offers her clients the ease of getting to enjoy their special day. She knows how to take charge and listen to what her clients want. Carly spent time with us before the wedding and met us at the venue and the resort so we can prepare and plan our wedding day together. Carly has fantastic communicate and listen skills and we were so thrilled to work with her. We would refer Carly any of our family and friends! Carly delivered us the wedding photos and they are AMAZING!! Carly captured the entire day from getting ready, family portraits, ceremony, and reception just stunning! Carly exceeded our expectations! Thank you Carly Weekley Photography!
  • User1986893 2+ years ago
    Carly was fantastic! I can not say enough good things about her professionalism and passion for making others feel truly special! We loved our engagement and wedding photos- we will be booking Carly for other photo sessions in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Carly Weekley Photography 1
Offer
Bundle your Engagement Session with a Wedding Collection and get $100 off!

Stylish Events by Lisa Stylish Events by Lisa Wedding Planners

Carly is such a joy to be around. She is easy to work with and takes such beautiful photos. I would highly recommend her to any couple!

Scottsdale, 85260
Location of (Carly Weekley Photography)

Carly Weekley Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Carly Weekley Photography offer?

Carly Weekley Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Carly Weekley Photography offer?

Carly Weekley Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Carly Weekley Photography offer for wedding events?

Carly Weekley Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Carly Weekley Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Carly Weekley Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Carly Weekley Photography offer?

Carly Weekley Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding