Carly Weekley Photography Reviews

15 | Scottsdale, AZ

15 Reviews for Carly Weekley Photography

Danielle · Married on 02/08/2015

Carly was AMAZING!!! The pictures turned out so great. We have a very large family and I m not even sure how but she got a picture of everybody. We are going to be using her for all of our pictures going forward.
    She was on time and replied to all of my e-mails and picture ideas I sent hear.

• Christine

Christine · Married on 12/06/2014

My husband and I selected Carly Weekley Photography and Carly was fantastic to work with! Carly is professional, passionate, smart and extremely talented. She offers her clients the ease of getting to enjoy their special day. She knows how to take charge and listen to what her clients want. Carly spent time with us before the wedding and met us at the venue and the resort so we can prepare and plan our wedding day together. Carly has fantastic communicate and listen skills and we were so thrilled to work with her. We would refer Carly any of our family and friends! Carly delivered us the wedding photos and they are AMAZING!! Carly captured the entire day from getting ready, family portraits, ceremony, and reception just stunning! Carly exceeded our expectations! Thank you Carly Weekley Photography!

Carly was fantastic! I can not say enough good things about her professionalism and passion for making others feel truly special! We loved our engagement and wedding photos- we will be booking Carly for other photo sessions in the future!

Lindsay · Married on 06/14/2014

Carly was amazing! She got every shot I wanted and works so efficiently that I was still able to have fun at my wedding! I would absolutely recommend her... And of course her photos are amazing!!!

Karen · Married on 06/06/2014

I am so happy that I hired Carly as the photographer for my wedding. Not only is the final product great (my husband and I LOVE the photos) but the experience was wonderful as well. Carly has a great, bubbly personality that put us at ease. She helped us to feel relaxed and natural, which really shows in the pictures. Her pricing is very reasonable considering the high quality of the shots and editing. My husband and I also made several changes to our wedding day plans and Carly was always gracious, flexible, and committed to giving us exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Carly to anyone looking for a fantastic professional photographer who is willing to work with any budget!

Carly shot my wedding earlier this year and did a phenomenal job! She made me and my husband feel so comfortable and made taking our photos so much fun! She was very professional, but also very personable...I feel like I have made a new friend! When the day didn't go exactly as planned, she helped keep us organized and made sure that we still got everything that we wanted. She listened to everything that I told her and really took it all to heart! I am SO in love with our wedding photos and could not be happier with our decision to hire Carly! I would definitely highly recommend her to anyone!

Cheryl · Married on 05/10/2014

Carly was very professional and her attention to detail by making sure the bride/groom, family and friends were all photographed during the wedding and reception. Carly's photos were very natural looking and not staged. She is an excellent listener and made sure that she knew exactly the mission that the bride/groom wanted from her photos. She was not pushy at all. I highly recommend her.

Daria & Colin · Married on 05/10/2014

Carly did a phenomenal job capturing the fairytale vision we had for our wedding at The Phoenician. She was open, flexible and responsive to ideas we had & did absolutely everything we asked of her and more. She exuded the utmost professionalism while also being fun and outgoing. Carly worked so hard for us and we couldn't be happier with the results. She was also lightning fast in getting the images to us, for which we are so grateful. We HIGHLY recommend her!

Carly Weekley did and Excellent Job. She was very Professional and Creative. She was Organized and added a Calmness to the process. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a very good photographer. She was also the best service for the best buy out there.

Tami · Married on 01/25/2013

CSG Photography is professional, top-quality, punctual, flexible and friendly. I worked as a MUA alongside CSG Photography, and received beautiful photos within a short time. I do plan to hire CSG Photohgraphy again for personal photos of a large event. I highly recommend this company to my friends who are looking for a stress-free, pleasant experience, in addition to wonderful photos.

Marissa · Married on 01/05/2013

Carly is an amazing photographer. She was great to work with and takes amazing pics!! I loved every pic from our wedding that she took. I would definatly recommend her!

Cassandra · Married on 11/10/2012

Carly is simply the best! She was with us the entire day of the wedding and never missed a moment that I wanted captured. Even though the weather was really cold she worked through it very professionally and all of our photos turned out beautiful!!!! I could not have asked for better photos or a better photographer on my big day! I would definitely recommend Carly to everyone! P.s. she trekked through mud to get one shot hat I really wanted!

Rikkae · Married on 09/15/2012

Carly was AMAZING! Her prices were very reasonable and her work was out of this world. I still have trouble believing how beautiful and perfect our wedding pictures are. I could never say enough good things about this service!
    She was full of ideas and suggestions, but really took the time to make sure she understood what we wanted, and listed to any suggestions we had; no matter how silly. She was also incredibly flexible with me; which was great since I was planning our wedding from out of state. Carly was attentive and proactive, more than we could ever have asked for. On top of all of that, she had our pictures to us within such a short amount of time I couldn't believe it!
    Thanks so much, Carly. I sincerely believe you were the best choice we could have made!!

micha · Married on 02/05/2012

Carly is a great photographer. She shot my wedding and engagement photos. She was professional through the whole experience and managed our huge wedding party with ease and grace. She has an eye for capturing beautiful candid photos, and offers great suggestions for posed pictures as well. All her photos turned out beautiful and really capture the magic of the day. She did not hesitate to sit down and discuss a plan for photos we wanted throughout the big day and she was organized and efficient throughout the whole process. She had the pictures ready really fast which was such a blessing to myself, my groom, and my family. Everyone who attended the wedding and has seen the photos have told me how beautiful they turned out and I agree! I've already recommended her to a couple friends :)
    -Micha

Amanda · Married on 03/29/2014

Carly provided professional photography services to us on our wedding day. She was able to capture some great shots of our ceremony during the heat of the day at 1pm, which is extremely difficult. She knew the location very well and was able to find some great spots to take our photos. She also took some of my request of photos that I had found and was able to capture those as well. She was easy to work with and flexible with scheduling a consultation at our convenience. She was also available by email or phone with any questions or concerns we may have had prior to the Big Day. I hope she keeps up the great work as she has a good future in Wedding Photography. Thanks for helping to capture this wonderful day for us!