Knoxville, Knoxville, TN 37922 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Carly Crawford Photography

My name is Carly Crawford and I'm a natural light photographer based out of Knoxville, Tn (but definitely not limited to-you could say I love to travel). When I think of photography, I can't help but feel what an honor it is to be trusted to capture these special moments in someone's life. With that being said, you have to get the smiling photos for mom and dad, but I'm interested in so much more. I want those moments in between, the moments where you can really see what makes up that person, the moments where you can feel the emotions just from looking at the photograph- the messy, imperfect, and beautiful. so here I am to tell you that I would love to document this special time in your life! Feel free to shoot me a message and tell me all about the kind of session you are interested in. Can't wait to hear from you!

img 0643 51 1071645 1560366142
img 0643 51 1071645 1560366142

2 Reviews for Carly Crawford Photography

Carly Crawford Photography 1
Carly Crawford Photography 2
Carly Crawford Photography 3

Maggie Gaston · Getting married on 08/08/2019

Beyond expectations!

Carly did an incredible job capturing our special day! The pictures went beyond our expectations and she got them to us almost immediately! She also did our engagement photos which turned out amazing, despite my poor choice of location, Carly made it work perfectly! Carly is the perfect creative addition to any event!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Carly Crawford Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Carly Crawford Photography 1
    Destination Wedding

Have you ever thought you might want to get married in the beautiful scenery of Utah or off the misty coast of Ireland? Well I'm here to encourage that 100%! If you're having a destination elopement/wedding at one of the locations on my photography bucket list, I'd love to come along with you for FREE! All you have to pay is the transportation/lodging cost. If you think your wedding might qualify, please send me a message and we can talk all about it! I can't wait to hear from you!

• Knoxville Knoxville, TN, 37922 See on map