Flourtown, PA 19031 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Carly Abbott Photography

Born and raised on a horse farm in Chester County, Pennsylvania, I am a portrait and event photographer based in Philadelphia. From a young age, I was in love with the arts, both performance and visual. I hold degrees in both Theatre and Photography. While you may think this would lead to a dramatic style, I believe my photography is more grounded than that.

I love bringing out the beauty in the lives of my subjects. Whether it be a shoot at home with family, or a bride and groom on their most important day, there is an exquisiteness that can be lost if not captured correctly. These are the moments we work for, and relish. And nothing can bring those memories back better than a photograph.

I live on a farm near Philadelphia with the loves of my life: my wonderful husband Justin, our daughter Wren, and our dog, Griffin. But I am willing to travel anywhere, and would love to bring out the beauty in your life.

1053086101015430433806141674567575o
0781a
1053086101015430433806141674567575o

• Real Weddings 43

3 Reviews for Carly Abbott Photography

I love Carly! She is so pleasant and responsive. We did an engagement shoot with her to practice and get to know her, and I felt very comfortable. She would text and email me just to say hello and let me know that she was ready for the wedding. She asked for a shot list of pictures that I wanted to make sure I had, and printed it out and checked it off all night. She was professional and easy to work with, stayed out of the way during the ceremony and reception, but I am sure that she got beautiful shots. She didn't make us do any crazy poses or anything that wasn't "us." Her assistant Todd was super nice and seemed very competent as well- prior to walking down the aisle, he gave me some great advice on how to make the photos look good which really helped!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Sandy · Married on 05/12/2012

Carly was great. She was helpful with suggestions, so nice but professional, easy to be around when dressing, got huge family pictures done in very little time, and most important, was almost invisible during the ceremony. We couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Leslie · Married on 12/31/2009

I can't say enough about Carly and her work. My wedding was in Baltimore and I was told by a couple wedding planner that I MUST use someone who has shot the venue before bc the lighting was so tricky. I'm glad I didn't listen!!!

Carly shot the venue and the wedding perfectly. She really didn't miss a detail. Being in her 30's and married I think she just knows what a bride wants. I actually rarely noticed her but when we got the pictures back you could tell she was everywhere and didn't miss a moment.

Aside from the quality of her work and vision she is lovely to work with and has such an easy energy. Her price is beyond fair- in fact she's a complete steal!! I feel SUPER lucky to have found her and SUPER grateful she was open to traveling to shoot us. She's incredible and made our day.

Sent on 01/26/2010

Carly Abbott Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings