Carly Abbott Photography

Lancaster, PA View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Born and raised on a horse farm in Chester County, Pennsylvania, I am a portrait and event photographer based in Philadelphia. From a young age, I was in love with the arts, both performance and visual. I hold degrees in both Theatre and Photography. While you may think this would lead to a dramatic style, I believe my photography is more grounded than that.

I love bringing out the beauty in the lives of my subjects. Whether it be a shoot at home with family, or a bride and groom on their most important day, there is an exquisiteness that can be lost if not captured correctly. These are the moments we work for, and relish. And nothing can bring those memories back better than a photograph.

I live on a farm near Philadelphia with the loves of my life: my wonderful husband Justin, our daughter Wren, and our dog, Griffin. But I am willing to travel anywhere, and would love to bring out the beauty in your life.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
  • User1156165 2+ years ago
    I love Carly! She is so pleasant and responsive. We did an engagement shoot with her to practice and get to know her, and I felt very comfortable. She would text and email me just to say hello and let me know that she was ready for the wedding. She asked for a shot list of pictures that I wanted to make sure I had, and printed it out and checked it off all night. She was professional and easy to work with, stayed out of the way during the ceremony and reception, but I am sure that she got beautiful shots. She didn't make us do any crazy poses or anything that wasn't "us." Her assistant Todd was super nice and seemed very competent as well- prior to walking down the aisle, he gave me some great advice on how to make the photos look good which really helped!
    Sandy Married on 05/12/2012
    Carly was great. She was helpful with suggestions, so nice but professional, easy to be around when dressing, got huge family pictures done in very little time, and most important, was almost invisible during the ceremony. We couldn't have asked for better.
    Leslie Married on 12/31/2009
    I can't say enough about Carly and her work. My wedding was in Baltimore and I was told by a couple wedding planner that I MUST use someone who has shot the venue before bc the lighting was so tricky. I'm glad I didn't listen!!!

Carly shot the venue and the wedding perfectly. She really didn't miss a detail. Being in her 30's and married I think she just knows what a bride wants. I actually rarely noticed her but when we got the pictures back you could tell she was everywhere and didn't miss a moment.

Aside from the quality of her work and vision she is lovely to work with and has such an easy energy. Her price is beyond fair- in fact she's a complete steal!! I feel SUPER lucky to have found her and SUPER grateful she was open to traveling to shoot us. She's incredible and made our day.

Real Weddings

• Tim & Julia
    26 photos · 09/07/2015
  • Casey & Kathlyn
    17 photos · 08/22/2015

Lancaster, PA, 19031
Location of (Carly Abbott Photography)

Carly Abbott Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Carly Abbott Photography include in the starting price?

Carly Abbott Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Carly Abbott Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Carly Abbott Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day

What photography styles does Carly Abbott Photography offer?

Carly Abbott Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Carly Abbott Photography offer?

Carly Abbott Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Carly Abbott Photography offer for wedding events?

Carly Abbott Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Carly Abbott Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Carly Abbott Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 5 in value and 4.7 in average response time.

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding