5868 Westheimer Suite 156, Houston, TX 77056 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Capuchino Beauty

Our professional makeup artists and hairstylists are extensively trained in their respective beauty fields. We take pride in providing outstanding customer service. Capuchino Beauty makes it easy to secure an on-location beauty professional for the bride as well as the full bridal party.

Building Relationships

We believe in creating long lasting relationships that extend well beyond our initial wedding makeup consultation. It is truly an honor that our brides trust us on one of the most significant days of their lives… their wedding day. We strive to listen, communicate & build personal trust early in our process. As a result, Capuchino Beauty remains the company that brides refer to their family and friends for years to come.

---

Capuchino Beauty's services are available by appointment only.

Contact info@capuchinobeauty.com or Call 832.208.5059 for customized package rates to meet your needs.

Follow Capuchino Beauty on

• Southern & Adorn'
  • Analisa Hastings
  • Sean Dapper Studio
e686244f726b6c7b 1461097129081 houston digital edition modern luxurypage5
capuchino bridal beauty becky
Capuchino Beauty
hallie vanderhider best gowns at grand gala ball
Capuchino Beauty
capuchino bridal beauties flawless wedding brid
Capuchino Beauty
bridal makeup by capuchino beauty
Capuchino Beauty
vanessa tort of estilo salon spa makeup by lisa
Capuchino Beauty
photo by jen missouri for david tuteras wedding ex
Capuchino Beauty
bride having her makeup done by makeup artist lisa
sarah frank
Photography: Fulton Davenport
Makeup and Hair: Lisa Capuchino and Valarie Martin for Capuchino...
Photography: Fulton Davenport Makeup and Hair: Lisa Capuchino and Valarie Martin for Capuchino...
Photography: Brad Starks
Makeup and Hair: Lisa Capuchino and Valarie Martin for Capuchino Beauty...
Photography: Brad Starks Makeup and Hair: Lisa Capuchino and Valarie Martin for Capuchino Beauty...
houston digital edition modern luxurypage5
cb bridal4 15bride 02
Capuchino Beauty
makeup artist lisa capuchino at dolce and gabban
behind the scences
edit1 45 683x1024
makeup by capuchino beauty
Capuchino Beauty
makeup provided by capuchino beauty for david tute
e686244f726b6c7b 1461097129081 houston digital edition modern luxurypage5
capuchino bridal beauty becky

Photos 20 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

7 Reviews for Capuchino Beauty

Holly · Married on 10/22/2016

I had Lisa and her team do my hair and makeup for my wedding. They did a wonderful job. They were patient and made any changes that I asked for. The trial was great, but my makeup and hair on my wedding day were perfect and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I received many compliments that night! The hair and makeup lasted throughout the night as well. I highly recommend Capuchino Beauty and plan to recommend Lisa whenever I can. If I ever find myself in the need of great hair and makeup, they will be the first I will call!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Trinity · Married on 11/11/2015

I had 3 different makeup artists for my wedding ( 1 for ceremony, 1 for the tea party and 1 for reception) and by far Lisa was the best. She was very professional and it was easy for me to contact and made appoinment with her. I had her did my makeup while someone else did my hair at the same time which saved me a lot of time. I would book her again for my other events!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Rhona · Married on 09/26/2015

Lisa is AMAZING!!! A friend of mine contacted her (at the last minute) to do my wedding make-up. I have had bad experiences in the past with make-up itself and artists. However, Lisa changed that whole thing around. She came to my hotel room at 10am and applied make-up and I was very very impressed. I have had no makeup trials with her but she has such a robust experience that I did my makeup effortlessly. I told her that I wanted a simple, natural look on my wedding day as I really don't put makeup as a baseline and she did it just as I requested. She's very professional, friendly and accommodating as well.

I contacted her again for another event and she once again did an excellent job. She's now my go-to person for makeup. She works with hairstylists who are excellent with they do as well.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Capuchino Beauty FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• A Piece of Cake Wedding Design
    A Piece of Cake Wedding Design Wedding Planners

I would like to extend a warm welcome and love having you in my social network! A Piece of Cake Wedding Design is currently a small but well-known wedding planning company with bridal consultants all over the US. The main focus in our business is the population of budget brides that, up to this point, if not especially in this hurting economy, have not been able to afford the expenses of a bridal consultant to help them in planning their weddings. We provide that option with bridal consultants skilled in finding quality vendors that are flexible and willing to continue providing quality and beauty at a price that our brides can pay, in helping couples to stay within their wedding budget if not save them money, and finding a way to provide couples with the wedding of their dreams at the price they want to pay for it by finding quality alternatives for more expensive options. We help to attain dreams. I welcome any communication from you. Our toll-free number is 1-877-340-1313 and website is http://apieceofcakeweddingdesign.com. Stop by and check us out!

• 5868 Westheimer, Suite 156 Houston, 77056 See on map
    8322085059 (Phone number)
    Capuchino Beauty’s services are available by appointment only.