1264 Rosewood Court, Sheridan, WY 82801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 25

About CAPTURYD STUDIOS

We capture couples perfect day with stress free, unobtrusive storytelling using both photography and video giving them an unforgettable treasure from their wedding.

Hi! We are a husband and wife team that has been capturing couples stories for the last 15 years. We just recently started shooting HD video along with our stills to create a unique, cinematic story for a timeless treasure to compliment every album (check out our website for a sample!). We travel throughout the country and are available to travel worldwide, we can't wait to meet you!

steve and guys

12 Reviews for CAPTURYD STUDIOS

• Josh

Josh · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Love their work

My review is early since I have not had my wedding yet, but I've worked with them several times and they are awesome. Quality work, friendly, and on top of things. I have no doubts that when my wedding is over the pictures and video will look incredible.

Jessica W · Married on 09/01/2018

Forever grateful for their dedication!

Nathan and his wife were extremely flexible and fun to work with! I met Nathan at a wedding fair in Minneapolis and instantly loved his personality and the photography work he shared at the fair with me and my friend. We booked him for our wedding and decided to go with him for our engagement photos as well, which proved to be an amazing decision! Nathan's studio wasn't close to where my husband and I lived, but he was extremely accommodating; making the over an hour drive to come to my hometown for the engagement photos! He battled a wintery cold day with us and the pictures turned out amazing! Leading up to the day, Nathan worked with us on creating the perfect wedding day photography schedule, and made us all laugh throughout the whole process. Nathan was so great at communicating and staying engaged through the wedding planning process, that we didn't even know he moved with his family to a completely different state! He and his wife flew back for our wedding weekend and we didn't find out until after our wedding that they no longer lived in MN, and for that we are forever grateful for their dedication and passion to their work! Our pictures and our wedding day turned out perfect, and we have Nathan and his wife to thank for that!

Caley · Married on 05/26/2018

Wonderful! Friendly, kind, made us feel comfortable. Everyone who was part of our day commented about how wonderful Nathan was. He truly went above and beyond to make our day spectacular. Working with him was an experience I highly recommend.

Award

CAPTURYD STUDIOS FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video

• 1264 Rosewood Court Sheridan, 82801 See on map