Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 Map · Phone number

About Captured Event LLC

Josie Donatelli says that she cannot recall a time when photography wasn’t an integral part of her life. From her first 35mm camera 35 years ago, to her digital cameras of today, she has captured countless memories for clients and friends alike. She offers an artistic approach! Her execution of your vision is both professional and personal, assuring that your style and personality are captured.

Josie’s digital photo art has been exhibited in Europe "by invitation." While in Europe, she concentrated on digital paintings of the Austrian Alps which led to two solo exhibitions. She had a one women show "by invitation only" that ran for 6 months, the second of the two solo exhibitions. “Colorful Ausseerland” marked the start of the Austrian County Fair. The Steirermark County Foto Club invited her to be an honory member and invited her to participate in other exhibitions. One show ran half a year in the Town Hall of Bad Aussee, Austria. Her contribution: 3 digital paintings of the Twin Towers in NYC.

Non Profit: Josie Donatelli’s photography has helped raise money for the Leslie McCarthy Family Fund and the Kyle Kramer Medical Fund.

Follow Captured Event LLC on

2240580800h
saraandpatrick
captured event 0830 01

23 Reviews for Captured Event LLC

I used Josie Donatelli for my wedding photography. I would absolutely recommend Josie to any engaged couple looking for an amazing and fun photographer to photograph their wedding. We had our engagement and wedding pictures done by Josie, and she is an incredibly creative artist. Her ideas for pictures were fun, romantic, and perfectly encompassed Nick and I as a couple. She always has a way of making any picture look beautiful, and she always took the extra effort to ensure that we would get the best shot. Josie was extremely thorough throughout the entire time we worked together. Prior to the wedding, we went over specific shots and individuals that we would like to have photographed. She not only ensured that this list was completed, but she made sure that every special picture I requested was perfect! My friends and family have all gushed over the pictures, and many of them have commented that they are beautiful enough to be in magazines. I know that my husband and I will be enjoying and showing off Josie's amazing pictures for years to come. Thank you Josie, for capturing our wedding so beautifully!

Sent on 08/12/2013

EXCELLENT PHOTOGRAPHY! BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS. ATTENTION TO DETAIL. A PROFESSIONAL MANNER WHILE REALLY DIALING INTO OUR REQUESTS WITH AN ARTISTIC FLAIR. PHOTOGRAPHER WAS ON POINT AT ALL THE IMPORTANT MOMENTS OF MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING. SHE ALSO CAUGHT MOMENTS WE HAD MISSED AND MADE SUGGESTIONS WE WERE SO VERY HAPPY WITH. CLEARLY THE PHOTOGRAPHER IS EXPERIENCED AT HER WORK AND LOVES WHAT SHE DOES.

Sent on 11/19/2013

We are so happy we chose Captured Event to photograph our wedding! Josephine is absolutely incredible and was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Not only did she get all the photos that we wanted, she got photos that we didn't even think of (and we are so very happy that she did)! She worked with us and our ideas from the get go and her photographs of our wedding are absolutely beautiful. Josephine has a great photographic eye and she captured our NYC wedding brilliantly - her photos are gorgeous and they are the perfect memory of our perfect day. We cannot recommend Captured Event highly enough - we were ecstatic with our photos and will definitely be calling Josephine for future events!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Captured Event LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,004.00
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Something Borrowed, Something New Events
    Something Borrowed, Something New Events Wedding Planners

Josie is an amazing Photographer and she will go the extra mile to make sure she captures the perfect shot. We worked together on a wedding on Martha's Vineyard over the summer and even though her contract didn't call for it, she went out the following day to capture even more photos of our couple. She knows how to get the best photos and she is such a sweetheart to work with. You're going to love her if you hire her and you will be thrilled with the finished product.

• WEDDINGS FOR YOU
    WEDDINGS FOR YOU Wedding Officiants

Such beautiful pictures. Every moment is "Captured"

• Our-Wedding-Photographer.com
    Our-Wedding-Photographer.com Wedding Photographers

Although it may seem odd for me to "endorse" another photographer, I am happy to do so for Josie as I find in her many of the same qualities and attributes I feel are paramount to running a successful photography business that services their clients in a way that they are completely satisfied and thrilled. I have had the honor to personally know and work with Josie from Captured Event on many occasions. She is humble, kind, and soft spoken. She will go out of her way to ensure that the event coverage is complete and all of the finished images are just so. She has a sensitive, creative eye that has been nurtured by her love of relationships. It’s a rarity to find a photographer whose commitment is only exceeded by her compassion to make excellent heartfelt photographic memories of any special occasion. I would absolutely entrust Josie with my own daughter’s wedding!

• Scotch Plains, 07076 See on map