IMAGES by GUSTAV

NJ Creative Wedding Photographer <> NJ Contemporary Wedding Photography

Exceptional Wedding Photography at an Affordable Price

Complete Wedding Packages starting at $999

Our newest Bridal Bailout / Recession Packages run $999 to $1399

A New Jersey based, highly skilled and experienced Professional Photographer.
Specializing in Storybook style Wedding Photography in Black & White, Sepia and Color.
Producing a unique range of Wedding Books - from Traditional to Coffee Table style Digital - Reportage Storybooks.
A full range of Portrait and Event Photography Services from Studio Portraits
Location Portraits to a full range of Corporate and Commercial Photography.

Portraits by Gustav stand alone as modern masterpieces. From corporate events to family occasions, Gustav captures the essence of his subject with remarkable realism. Using well aged creativity and a touch of contemporary class, your images will radiate life. From the comfort of your own home, you will experience the elegance of photojournalism. Your memories are priceless, but our obligation to capture them is realistic and affordable.

Call / Text Joanna for more information: 908.472.3525

We cater to any budget from $999 to $5999
Visit our web site to see our Platinum, White Gold, Gold & Silver Packages
Ranging from $2499 to $5999

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
  • User2063531 2+ years ago
    Five star photographer have quality to click any kind of photo in any condition.Professionalism in his own work,able to work in any kind of environment,and give value to your work and do your work with precision and in time.
    Aubrey Married on 10/11/2009
    I absolutely loved my wedding photographer! I found Gustav (IMAGES by GUSTAV) through a search for Creative Wedding Photographers in New Jersey. I visited his web site: http://www.imagesbygustav.com and I was impressed from the home page. There was no crazy Flash either! :)
    Gustav's work is amazing and the best part is that he has a package that will accommodate any bride and any budget! Whether you are looking to spend $599 or $5999 Gustav & Images by Gustav is your best bet!
    You will be amazed with his photography images and he is very easy & fun to work with the day of your wedding. I had a crazy day and a very large bridal party! But thanks to Gustav & Joanna (the 2nd shooter) things went smoothly!
    And when I saw my proofs I had tears in my eyes! I wanted something that was traditional yet with a little bit of edge. I wanted elegant portraits of me and my husband and at the same time I wanted something a little crazy too. Gustav & Joanna captured what I wanted effortlessly.
    I can't stop raving about my wedding photographer!
    Anna Married on 07/03/2009

Images by Gustav isn't your typical photographer or studio. They work by natural creativity and practically work your day how you want, if you choose to go that route. If not, you can trust that your memories will be captured well beyond expectation, for a lifetime.

I have referred 3 of my closest friends to Images by Gustav, and 2 family members already and they've all had a pleasant experience and booked too.

Gustav is a natural photographer using light and color to bring the best out in you for each shot that is captured.

From patience, to kindness, to hard work and care, Images by Gustav encompasses all those things and much much. I personally would recommend Images by Gustav to anyone for perfect memories and affordability. My album is amazing and even the time frame it took for Images by Gustav to create my album from development to production was priceless. I am very particular and knew what I wanted from the get go so that makes things easier, but once you choose your final album photo's or even if you ask them for their help deciding- whichever - they're great!

I wouldn't change anything... And if I had too, I would do it all again.

Don't be swayed by new end photographers with their pricey packages, and services. They can't compare. Most of my already married friends see my photo's and become angry when they hear the price for such quality work. They have even become jealous but there's always photography of their first born etc, and friends are honest! All of the modern photographers that they hired didn't care half as much as Images by Gustav. And they were treated like another sale and it showed in their albums.. Remember you will be in some pain from smiling all day and you'll be exhausted but the day after it will all be worth it! I promise!

Anna Profera
    Married July 3, 2009

Deals

IMAGES by GUSTAV 1
Discount
Images by Gustav presents the GOLD (BB/R) Package $999 <> INCLUDES: 6 hours of coverage <> Unlimited Photography <> All Photos Placed Online for 1 Year <> 10 CD's Slide Show Presentation <> 300 4x6 print poofs in a Presentation Album for Bride & Groom

PO Box 1571 Linden, 07036
Location of (IMAGES by GUSTAV)

IMAGES by GUSTAV frequently asked questions

What photography styles does IMAGES by GUSTAV offer?

IMAGES by GUSTAV offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does IMAGES by GUSTAV offer?

IMAGES by GUSTAV offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does IMAGES by GUSTAV offer for wedding events?

IMAGES by GUSTAV offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend IMAGES by GUSTAV and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

IMAGES by GUSTAV is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does IMAGES by GUSTAV offer?

IMAGES by GUSTAV currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding