116 Center St., Fayetteville, NY 13066 Map · Phone number

About Candlelight Music

Candlelight Music is made up of the finest wedding musicians out of Fayetteville, New York. With over 1,000 performances, the artists at Candlelight have quite the repertoire and experience to give a great show for you and your guests! Take this opportunity to enjoy some professional music on your wedding day instead of the same wedding playlist every DJ knows.

Candlelight Music’s reviews and awards are proof of their class-act that never ceases to amaze their audience. The band ranges from one to six musicians with a variety of styles to accompany whatever sound you are looking for. The process will begin with a complimentary consultation for you to become acquainted with their work, and to lock-in your reservation for your big day. After the reservation is made, the musicians will be all set to arrive early and prepared when your guests make their entrance. Don’t miss out on this unbelievable group who will truly set the ambiance at your event! Music genres include:

• Big Band

Violinist portrait
S50274

67 Reviews for Candlelight Music

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2020

Candlelight Music was not initally part of my plan for my ceremony music, but after hearing them perform at my wedding venue a few months before my ceremony, I am so glad that I was able to invest what little extra money we had to hiring them.

I hired a string duo for the ceremony. My wedding processional was Pachabel's Cannon in D along with a pianst that was a family friend of my husband. The music sounded like it was a recording and was absolutely perfect. The duo, which included the "owner" of the company, Mr. Connolly, came dressed in tuxedos and played beautifully. I also had 2 soloist sing, and they were able to work with them as well.

They were very easy to work with. All I did was e-mail them a list of the songs we wanted them to play and the contact information of our pianist and they did the rest. Numerous people told me how beautiful their music was, and they added that touch of elegance and class that I was looking for; afterall, how many people get a string duo at their wedding?

Sent on 04/02/2012

Dianna · Married on 10/10/2015

I contacted Candlelight Music for our daughter's Adirondack Wedding in a rather remote section of Lewis County at a small lovely chapel at Brantingham Lake, NY. They did not dissapoint me. I received many compliments from our guests on how lovely the music was for our ceremony. They were very adaptable and flexible on my music requests and even performed a piece they had to learn and had never used before! I had a violin and keyboard and they made our service so lovely and special! Arrived on time, professional in every way and easy to work with as well as very responsive to my e-mails and requests. Would highly recommend them for your event. They even recommended a soloist Janet LaFrance who performed and way over the top wonderful!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Keely · Married on 10/03/2015

Candlelight Music is wonderful to work with! My sister had Candlelight Music play at her wedding ceremony a few years ago and everyone loved them. I knew they would be a perfect addition to our ceremony as well as our cocktail hour. Robert was great to work with, very prompt and organized and made great suggestions as well as accommodated our requests. The weather the day of the ceremony was cooler than we had anticipated but Candlelight Music was very easy going and was able to play to our guests even when we had to make slight adjustments to our outdoor ceremony. I recommend Candlelight Music and was very happy with their services!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Candlelight Music FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    String - Quartet
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Piano
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Reception Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music

• 116 Center St. Fayetteville, New York, 13066 See on map
    Location of (Candlelight Music)