About Candlelight Music

"Syracuse, New York's Finest Wedding Musicians"

Great Live Music for your Wedding Day or Special Event!

Over 1000 performances!...Premier Ensembles include String Quartet, Violin/Piano Duo, Violin/Cello Duo, Solo Violinists and more...Incredible, extensive repertoire from Baroque to Classical to Romantic to Love Songs, Ballads, Standard Popular Tunes...from Wedding Ceremonies to Cocktails to Dinners, Receptions, Parties, Rehearsal Dinners, Memorial and Church Services...Music from Bach and Mozart to Frank Sinatra, Andrew Lloyd Webber and Contemporary Pop Artists...great sound and great service...

Categories: Wedding Band, Wedding Musician, Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Syracuse

67 Reviews for Candlelight Music

Instrumental-Duo (1)
Violin (1)
Piano (1)
Ceremony (1)

I contacted Candlelight Music for our daughter's Adirondack Wedding in a rather remote section of Lewis County at a small lovely chapel at Brantingham Lake, NY. They did not dissapoint me. I received many compliments from our guests on how lovely the music was for our ceremony. They were very adaptable and flexible on my music requests and even performed a piece they had to learn and had never used before! I had a violin and keyboard and they made our service so lovely and special! Arrived on time, professional in every way and easy to work with as well as very responsive to my e-mails and requests. Would highly recommend them for your event. They even recommended a soloist Janet LaFrance who performed and way over the top wonderful!

Profile Picture Dianna, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Piano, Violin, Ceremony

Candlelight Music is wonderful to work with! My sister had Candlelight Music play at her wedding ceremony a few years ago and everyone loved them. I knew they would be a perfect addition to our ceremony as well as our cocktail hour. Robert was great to work with, very prompt and organized and made great suggestions as well as accommodated our requests. The weather the day of the ceremony was cooler than we had anticipated but Candlelight Music was very easy going and was able to play to our guests even when we had to make slight adjustments to our outdoor ceremony. I recommend Candlelight Music and was very happy with their services!

Profile Picture Keely , 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Candlelight Music Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

220x220 sq 1260506736122 d3000040
220x220 sq 1260506812747 d3000041

116 Center St., Fayetteville, NY 13066   See On Map
315-637-0251 (phone)
Candlelight Music is a wedding Musicians from Syracuse, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Skaneateles, Ithaca, and Fayetteville. Candlelight Music is a professional wedding String Quartet Violin/Piano Duo String Duo that has been part of the Syracuse wedding industry for 35 years. We specialize in Weddings Receptions Cocktails Parties Banquets.