Daly City, Daly City, CA 94016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Candid Gem Photography

Candid Gem Photography & Photo Booth is a photography and event rental company located in San Francisco, California. Gladys and Eric Magpantay will provide couples with beautiful photos of intimate, loving moments between couples as well as guests. Allow these professionals to help share your story with stunning photography skills that you will treasure for a lifetime. This company also offers fun photo booths that will thrill and entertain your guests. Such a fun activity will help your guests enjoy themselves and leave with fun party favors that will make your special day unforgettable.

Candid Gem Photography & Photo Booth offers to photograph couples’ weddings and will consult with them to sort out the terms and conditions of their service to appropriately care for couples’ needs and desires. Per their photo booth rental services, they will deliver, set up, and clean up equipment and offer the following items:

• Backdrop(s)

img1718

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Candid Gem Photography

April · Married on 04/01/2017

Candid Gem Photography & Photo Booth was the first vendor I booked for my wedding which took place in April of 2017. I found them at a bridal fair and had so much fun with their photo booth (best props and picture options I've ever seen) that I couldn't resist booking them on the spot! Eric and Gladys have the best attitudes and you can see and feel their passion for the services they are providing their customers! I feel very blessed to have had the pleasure of their business and will definitely use them again in the future for parties, and photography! I look forward to seeing their business flourish to highs unimaginable!!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Hayley · Married on 03/12/2017

Gladys and Eric are AWESOME! They work so hard to make sure that your special day is perfect and that all your guest are having a fun time at the photo booth. I love all of their unique props, definitely some of the best that I've ever seen. The two working our booth were very professional and made sure that my groom and I took a little time to get some photos in before the night was over, which was SO appreciated.

Thank you guys for your awesome hospitality and hard work! Definitely helped make our wonderful day even more magical :)

Sent on 05/08/2017

Vicki · Married on 02/18/2017

I booked Candid Gem for my photobooth for my wedding this past February. I actually first met Eric and Gladys at my dear friend's wedding last August and I saw them again at a wedding fair in San Francisco. My husband and I loved their props, background and the quality of the pictures so we decided to book them right on the spot. When talking to Eric, he provided us his price chart so there was no surprises when final totals were calculated. Actual process of signing the contract, picking out backgrounds, format type and fonts were super easy! I felt like I didn't contact Eric and Gladys very much and still felt comfortable with my timeline leading up to the big day. On my actual wedding day, Eric and his assistant came on time and set up everything for our guests to enjoy. We received all the pictures quickly and had no issues throughout the night. I would definitely recommend Candid Gem again as they were reliable, easy to work with and produce excellent pictures! Thank you again Eric & Gladys! :)

Sent on 05/22/2017

Award

Candid Gem Photography FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Daly City Daly City, California, 94016 See on map