Camille Fontanez Photography

Camille Fontanez Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Camille Fontanez Photography

Wedding Images Full of Heart.

Nice to meet you, I’m Camille! Creative, young, workaholic, and passionate. Traits that, alongside with awesome clients like you have made of wedding photography my dream job. I’ve specialized for the almost 9 years in capturing details and moments filled with emotion. By the time I’m writing this, I’ve already captured the memories of over 200 happy couples.

When I'm not shooting weddings, you'll probably find me traveling and discovering a new country, diving in one of Puerto Rico's idyllic beaches, or simply cuddling with my babies: my dog Pequeque and my cockatoo Pixel.

Style & Philosophy

Whether you’re looking for the great wedding photos in Puerto Rico, or somewhere else in the world, I can’t wait to hear your story! I love letting you be yourselves and capture your story as it unravels in front of me, documenting your wedding in the least obtrusive manner. On your wedding day, my goal is to keep your memories. I don’t have planned poses, or an established amount of pictures I’m willing to make. I’m always ready and looking to preserve the memories of your wedding as it is: unique.

Products & Turnaround

Two weeks after the wedding, you will receive a link to an online gallery which contains all the proof images of your wedding day. This gallery can be shared to family and friends.

I love sessions! Engagement session pictures can be used to decorate the event, or for a custom-made guestbook that features your favorite images. Newlywed sessions are much more relaxed and usually done within your honeymoon days.

I offer products such as beautiful hand-bound wedding albums, prints, and digital images on a USB. After the proprietary design revisions and approval, products are usually delivered within a month. My pre-recommended packages might suit your interests and needs, starting at $2,410. Full catalogue of my services, products, and pricing is available upon request.

Feel free to explore my website, connect with me on the social media and, of course, let’s chat!

XO,

Prints (5)
One Event/Day (4)
Wedding Portraits (4)
Liability Insurance (1)

If you are looking for a photographer... LOOK NO FURTHER. Seriously, Camille is the best vendor I've had to date. I saw her work through social media a few years ago and instantly knew that I wanted her to be my photographer whenever I got married. As soon as I got engaged, I kid you not, I called Camille the very next day. Since I live in the states, we arranged a FaceTime meeting and as soon as we started talking I knew I had made the very best choice. She has such a sweet and bubbly personality, very attentive to detail and knew exactly what we wanted. When the day for the love story pictures came, we have to admit that my fiancé and I were a little nervous, we're not really the love dovey type of couple and absolutely hate those super posed couples pictures, but, Camille was super helpful. All of our pictures were very spontaneous and she captured the very essence of the moment. We went food hopping all over Calle Loiza and had so much fun with her and her assistant, Harold Camilo.
To finish this review, I have to say that Camille has been so helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. Since day 1 she's helped me even with things that have nothing to do with her work, like setting time and place for the wedding ceremony. If you are looking for someone who will take awesome photos and take stress off your shoulder's (because you know you have the best in town), from the bottom of my heart, Camille is the one for you.

Looking forward to my big day and having her there with me. So grateful to have stumbled upon her!

Photo of Camille Fontanez Photography in Guaynabo, PR - Add a comment...
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nashalie, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

We booked Camille for our engagement photoshoot, and before the photoshoot was even over, we already knew we had to have her for our wedding! We didn't even have to see the pictures to know they would turn our amazing (which they did). Camille has an eye not only for taking amazing photographs, but to make your photos come to life. She helped capture so much of our personalities without us even realizing it! Our photoshoot was lighthearted and fun, just like our relationship. Camille is extremely responsive, personal, and professional. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

View Vendor Response

Negatives
Save the Date
7 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Camille is a very professional and structured photographer. She knows how to catch the good moments naturally in your activity. Camille is one of those wedding industry workers who knows how to make a great team and collaborate with other wedding vendors during the same activity.

There are so many great things to say about this great photographer. She is very professional, responsible, but above all she is very talent & sweet. I love her pictures and It's always a pleasure to work with her.

I have worked with Camille few times, and she is one of the best photographs for Destination Weddings in Puerto Rico with his unique style captures the most emotional moments of each wedding we work. It is always a pleasure working with your team, for me it is important to create moments that have to be immortalized by great photographers. and I commend camille Fontanez to capture your most emotionals moments.

I was the oficiante minister in a wedding that she coverd in Rincon Puerto Rico I truely loved her work when I saw it, it was a great work of Art. God bless you Camille

Events

Guaynabo, PR 00971   See On Map
Office & Call Hours: Monday - Tuesday 10am - 6pm Field (Wedding) Time: Friday - Sunday All Day
Camille Fontanez Photography is a wedding photographer from Puerto Rico. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Juan, Rio Grande, and Rincon. Camille Fontanez Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Caribbean wedding industry for seven years. We specialize in beautiful, contemporary wedding photography.