8264 Hardwood Cove, Cordova, TN 38016 Map · Phone number

About Calli Smith Photography

Who: My name is Calli Smith! I am a daughter of the King, Jesus Christ, wife to the hottest high school music teacher I know, and a mother to 2 gorgeous blue eyed babies. I hate running, unless it is after my 1 and 3 year old. Coffee is always in my hand, unless, of course, I am holding my camera. A song is always on my lips. And I like to dive head first into all things artsy.

What: I specialize in New Beginnings. I love capturing lasting portraits of Newborns, Weddings, Families, and Children.
When: I began my photography business out of my home in 2009 and love every minute of it!
Where: I’m located in the Memphis, Tennessee area, but love traveling as well.
Why:Photography is a passion of mine because I feel it is a way that I can hand memories to people. Capturing the newborn's sleepy smile or the moment two people in love say "I do" is something that brings joy to my heart! I would be honored to be your photographer!

"I love to capture beautiful portraits of God's most treasured creation...YOU!!"

Follow Calli Smith Photography on

cspweddingengagementsportraitfall
cspweddingringdetails

1 Reviews for Calli Smith Photography

Morgan · Married on 06/30/2012

Calli is a wonderful photographer, with a wonderful attitude! She does great with taking picture ideas that you have in your brain and making them into a beautiful photo!I Love Calli Smith Photography and would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Calli Smith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 8264 Hardwood Cove Cordova, 38016 See on map