52455 N. Ironwood Road, South Bend, IN 46635 Map · Phone number

juneweddings087
IMG2636

36 Reviews for Callahan's Catering

Adam · Married on 08/11/2018

Callahan's did an unbelievable job in every facet of our reception. Leanne was a perfect balance of informative and flexible. She responded quickly and effectively. Food was delicious and servers did a great job of quickly setting up, taking down, and moving our 250 guest through the line. Leanne handled all the coordination with our photographers and DJ letting us focus on other things. She was flexible about when we could get in to set up. We could not have asked for a better vendor to work with for our wedding!

Callahan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Adam! I am sorry I am just now seeing this review but I truly appreciate your kind words!!

Jolene · Married on 09/16/2017

Leanne and Callahan’s Catering hands down is the best caterer you will find! Their prices are so reasonable, and the food is fabulous with so many options. We received so many complements throughout the night, and everyone agreed it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding! What impressed us the most is how above and beyond Leanne went to ensure our entire evening was perfect. She assisted throughout the plannings process, pointing out things I hadn’t thought of as we had an off site venue. She worked so hard providing multiple options to accommodate us while meeting our strict budget, and took care of every detail big and small. I cannot recommend Callahan’s enough or put into words how truly amazing Leanne and her team are! Thank you all SO very much! Our wedding day was incredible, and we owe so much of that to you!

Callahan's Catering's reply:

You are way too sweet Jolene!! Thank you so much for your continued presence in our business! I appreciate your review!

Madeline · Married on 04/22/2017

Leanne, what can I say? You have been advising, responding, informing, solving, guiding, and generally holding my hand since FEBRUARY 2016! Thanks for putting up with me. The way you do business is a model of what hospitality is all about. We have been overwhelmed by compliments from our guests and they all go to you!

Callahan's Catering's reply:

Truly enjoyed working with you and I sincerely appreciate your sweet review! Thank you again for choosing Callahan's Catering!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Callahan's Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

• Wink and Smile Photo Booth
    Wink and Smile Photo Booth Photo Booths

Callahan's Catering is one of the best in our area. Not only is their food delicious, but they are extremely conscientious of every detail, striving to make every wedding reception the very best!! Read the reviews from previous clients, they tell it all!

• D & T Productions
    D & T Productions Wedding DJs

Great to work with, Highly Recommended!

• Balloon Specialties
    Balloon Specialties Wedding Florists

Awesome food and great friendly service.

• 52455 N. Ironwood Road South Bend, IN 46635 See on map
    5742066585 (Other Phone Number)
    24 hours