52455 N. Ironwood Road, South Bend, IN 46635 Map · Phone number

juneweddings009

38 Reviews for Callahan's Catering

Gina Mansfield · Married on 06/29/2019

The Best Catering

My Daughter and Son-in-law got married on June 29, 2019 at an off-site location, several counties away from Callahan's Catering. Leanne set up a food tasting and Amanda and Jeremy booked Callahan's right away. From the very beginning, Leanna was amazing. She kept in touch, never forgetting about the wedding, always so helpful, even answering questions that the off-site venue couldn't be bothered with. Leanne treated us as if we were family and not just clients from the very beginning.

The morning of the Wedding, Leanne texted me to make sure there was nothing else we needed. Her and a staff of about 6 others showed up at the venue a couple hours early to do last minute preparations. Even though we constantly got in their way, and the outside venue was about 90+ degrees, all the staff were very kind and extremely professional. Even during their set up, they made sure to ask if we needed anything.

While my Daughter, her Husband, and the Wedding Party were taking pictures after the wedding, Appetizers were served, which I heard were outstanding. When it was time for us to line up for a buffet, the staff were all very attentive. The wait staff would not let the Wedding Party, myself, and those who had a hard time walking carry their food plates back to the tables. They were sweet, friendly, and always had genuine smiles. The buffet was set up very nice, salads all cold, and meats were hot. Catering is very difficult off-site, but Callahan's are true professionals. The food was absolutely Amazing !!!! All of the Wedding guests raved about how good the food was, many of them said it was hands down the BEST Catering they have ever had!! I very much agree.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Leanne and Staff, for helping to make Amanda and Jeremy's Wedding such a special, stress free day. You have made us lifetime clients for any Catering needs.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Callahan's Catering's reply:

These words make my heart happy :)
    You were all awesome as well, which makes our jobs easier. Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this and for your sweet gifts. I wish you all the best and hope to see you again in the future!
    Love,
    Leanne

Shelby Delregno · Married on 12/01/2018

Great experience

Leanne was great to work with. Food was excellent, many of my guests continued to compliment us after the wedding about how great the food was. Leanne was easy to work with. Many options to choose from for food and beverage

Sent on 12/07/2018

Callahan's Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Shelby! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Manny. Merry Christmas!

Adam · Married on 08/11/2018

Callahan's did an unbelievable job in every facet of our reception. Leanne was a perfect balance of informative and flexible. She responded quickly and effectively. Food was delicious and servers did a great job of quickly setting up, taking down, and moving our 250 guest through the line. Leanne handled all the coordination with our photographers and DJ letting us focus on other things. She was flexible about when we could get in to set up. We could not have asked for a better vendor to work with for our wedding!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Callahan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Adam! I am sorry I am just now seeing this review but I truly appreciate your kind words!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Callahan's Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

• Wink and Smile Photo Booth
    Wink and Smile Photo Booth Photo Booths

Callahan's Catering is one of the best in our area. Not only is their food delicious, but they are extremely conscientious of every detail, striving to make every wedding reception the very best!! Read the reviews from previous clients, they tell it all!

• D & T Productions
    D & T Productions Wedding DJs

Great to work with, Highly Recommended!

• Balloon Specialties
    Balloon Specialties Wedding Florists

Awesome food and great friendly service.

• 52455 N. Ironwood Road South Bend, 46635 See on map
    5742066585 (Other Phone Number)
    24 hours