Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Callahan's Catering

At our location or yours!

Real Prices, Real Food, Real Service
                                      Catering to you at St. Andrews/South Bend
                                          or at your chosen location!

Categories: Wedding Caterer

No Pork (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
House Wine (1)
Premium Liquor (1)

Leanne and Callahan’s Catering hands down is the best caterer you will find! Their prices are so reasonable, and the food is fabulous with so many options. We received so many complements throughout the night, and everyone agreed it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding! What impressed us the most is how above and beyond Leanne went to ensure our entire evening was perfect. She assisted throughout the plannings process, pointing out things I hadn’t thought of as we had an off site venue. She worked so hard providing multiple options to accommodate us while meeting our strict budget, and took care of every detail big and small. I cannot recommend Callahan’s enough or put into words how truly amazing Leanne and her team are! Thank you all SO very much! Our wedding day was incredible, and we owe so much of that to you!

Profile Picture Jolene, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations

Leanne, what can I say? You have been advising, responding, informing, solving, guiding, and generally holding my hand since FEBRUARY 2016! Thanks for putting up with me. The way you do business is a model of what hospitality is all about. We have been overwhelmed by compliments from our guests and they all go to you!

Profile Picture Madeline, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Food was excellent. Leanne hosted an open house/tasting which was very helpful. Leanne was excellent to work with. It was perfect. Highly recommend Callahan's Catering.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1344189065523 julyevents045
220x220 sq 1344189265063 moreweddings010
220x220 sq 1344189321804 juneweddings087

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Callahan's Catering is one of the best in our area. Not only is their food delicious, but they are extremely conscientious of every detail, striving to make every wedding reception the very best!! Read the reviews from previous clients, they tell it all!

Great to work with, Highly Recommended!

Awesome food and great friendly service.

As a photographer, I've had many catered meals. Hands down, Callahan's will offer you delicious food and great service. I highly recommend Callahan's Catering for any event.

I first worked with Callahan's Catering at a wedding event. I was able to personally witness that they provide superb service to our clients as well as wonderful food. Callahan's also offers "Tasting" events which I attend. These events cater to their past, current and future clients offering a wide variety of dishes for them to try. I have attended several of these events and I have never once heard a negative comment about their food or their service. There is a lot to be said about meeting past clients and Callahan’s encourages people to do so. If you need a professional caterer that cares about their customers and offers excellent food as well as superb service: Callahan's Catering is the caterer you are looking for.

52455 N. Ironwood Road , South Bend, IN 46635   See On Map