South Bend, IN 46699 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for LaSalle Grill

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/24/2016

LaSalle Grill was the caterer that our venue partnered with so we did not get a choice of who to cater-- but I would definitely have chosen them! The food was absolutely delicious! Everyone raved about the biggest pork chop they have ever seen! The tasting was great and they were easy to work with! They quickly responded to my e-mails and all the questions I had! They were able to meet all my requests and they provided excellent service! The bar service was great and the wait staff was wonderful as well!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Maggie · Married on 10/11/2008

LaSalle Grill cooperated with our wishes to serve a vegetarian dinner using local and organic ingredients. They prepared an absolutely beautiful and creative stuffed pumpkin entree using pumpkins from a local farm. Unfortunately, some of our guests did not appreciate this unique dinner, and some even requested the children's meal, which was macaroni and cheese. Local ingredients were also used in the delicious vegetarian appetizers that the staff served during cocktail hour. The dinner service was very professional and our guests were very impressed by the staff. LaSalle Grill staff members also honored our request to recycle anything they could after the party. My only regret is that I did not ask the caterer for a sample of the food---perhaps if I had tried the pumpkin, I would have figured out that it would be a little too unusual for some guests, and then I could have altered the menu a bit. There was also a misunderstanding about the ending time of the party, which resulted in the catering staff and the hall staff trying to clean up while the band was still playing and the party still going on. Overall, though, the professionalism and quality of the catering made the party very special.

Sent on 01/27/2009

Great to work with!! The food was fantastic; we still get compliments about all of the appetizers and meals!

Sent on 10/26/2015