Call A Graphic Artist

Pensacola, FL View map

Add elegance to your Wedding

Calligraphy or beautiful handwriting on your guest's invitation envelopes will add elegance to your event. I can match your invitation's style, or you can bring me something you like. Need help choosing a style? I will help you with the appropriate selection. Each event is unique, and each calligraphy style has its own flair to match the spirit of your event.

Please email me your questions on how to set up your wedding list by filling out my online form. Upon request, I'll provide you with a quote for what you need.

Contact Emily at:

Call A Graphic
1410 Olive Road
just a half mile West of Olive Baptist Church
Pensacola, Florida 32514

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

Emily Married on 11/10/2018
    I like to do things right, so I hired a professional wedding planner who referred me to Emily at Call A Graphic Artist to do the calligraphy for our wedding invitations. I cannot express how happy I was with Emily's work! The invitations were perfect, and I am still receiving compliments on their beauty and the etiquette! Many guests raved their names were finally properly addressed, and multiple people told me they saved the gorgeous envelopes. I definitely got value here and I was able to send out the wedding invitations with confidence and joy!
    Debbie Married on 11/09/2018
    You will not find anyone who takes more pride in her work than Emily. She provided guidance to us in how to address, stuff and mail the invitations for our daughters wedding. They were outstanding!! Her work is fabulous!
  • User2551518 2+ years ago
    Very creative and professional. Would highly recommend if you want a personalized invitation or calligraphy.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Call A Graphic Artist 1
Gift
Free return address printed on back flap of outside envelope - when you purchase an equal number of invitations. Example: 100 purchased invites, gets you a 100 printed return addresses on your outside envelopes. A return address printed on the back flap makes sure your invitation gets returned to you if your guest has moved, or Opps!! the mail man makes a mistake. VALUE: $34.00 /100 envelopes
Call A Graphic Artist 2
Gift
Free Shower Thank You Notes in Silver or Gold ink, with Order of 100 invitations printed on our paper. Submit a coupon with your request for invitations. Yes, Free Notes includes Free blank envelopes. Back flap address printing and hand addressing in Calligraphy is extra.

1 Elegant Event, Wedding and Event Planning 1 Elegant Event, Wedding and Event Planning Wedding Planners

She doe's excellent work, very professional and is very timely! I recommend her to all of our clients needing this service!

Megan K. Events Megan K. Events Wedding Planners

Emily at Call a Graphic Artist is a true artist. We often give her a picture or sample of what we're looking for, and she nails it every time! She is professional, consistent, and always provides a beautiful product.

Two Times a Lady Two Times a Lady Wedding Dresses

This store is the hidden secret of Pensacola. She will work with you and help you. GREAT place!

1410 East Olive Road, just a half mile West of Olive Baptist Church Pensacola, FL, 32514
Location of (Call A Graphic Artist)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding