C.L.’s Elegant Decor,LLC

Richmond, VA View map Visit website

C.L.'s Elegant Decor, LLC is an event design and coordination company for weddings and engagements located in Richmond, Virginia. Thanks to CEO, lead designer, and planner Chloris Lewis, you can have a personalized event that matches your wedding budget. Chloris Lewis and their team are pleased to collaborate with you to design a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

These attentive coordinators at C.L's Elegant Decor, LLC aim to deliver quality services, from private consultations to designing each item for your wedding day. This team will offer various planning services during your consultation, including full-service planning, partial planning, month-of coordination, and more. Plus, they supply polished event rentals include backdrops, candles, signage, table runners, and big or small vases for all your floral pieces. C.L's Elgant Decor, LLC also offers accents, chandeliers, and uplighting for your ceremony or reception.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$363

Which of the following does starting price include?

Clean Up
Day-Of Coordination
Delivery
Lanterns
Setup

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$271

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Clean Up
Day-Of Coordination
Delivery
Setup

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Chandeliers
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jessica H. Getting married on 11/12/2022

25th Birthday Experience

My experience with C.L's Elegant Decor was an experience that I will NEVER forget. Ms. Chloris calmed every aspect of anxiety that I was experiencing the day of my event & EVERYTHING was extremely perfect. I recommended this business to my brother and future sister in LOVE for their wedding and they are SO very excited to experience the magic this company will bring!! 5stars and more for C.L's Elegant Decor!!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly W. Married on 09/04/2021

Fred and Kimberly Johnson Celebration of our Vows

C.L. Elegant Review
    Fred and Kimberly Johnson

Today was one of the best days of our lives. Due to the pandemic, my husband and I got married last year, just he and I, and the Pastor. A year later we decided to have a dinner, inviting our family and closest friends. We called it, A Celebration of our Vows. We had the pleasure of working with Chloris Lewis, owner of C.L. Elegant Décor. Chloris was so accommodating with all the changes we went through due to the pandemic. When I told her about the idea for our celebration of our vows, she was very excited. Chloris spoke with me in detail about me and my husbands relationship, and incorporated themes of our relationship in the décor for our event. This was special. On September 4th, 2021 my husband and I walked into Flemings Restaurant, and was astonished with what Chloris had done. Our colors of purple and gold were focal point, and flowers and feathers throughout, capturing our love for Jazz. The use of the space was perfect. And to top if off, Chloris incorporated two personalized backdrops. She provided us with Gold dinnerware. So, Chloris Lewis and C.L. Elegant Décor is highly recommended. She will not disappoint.
  • O
    Onethia M. Married on 12/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made my experience worry free. My husband’s 50th surprise party was everything I envisioned and more.

Chloris Lewis is a very talented party planner. She is a one stop shop because she has built a network with other vendors you will need for your event. She put me at ease in every step of the process. I was not disappointed on the day of the reveal. I walked in and it was her vision board come to life. You can’t go wrong if you hire C.L. Elegance.
illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

701 Greyledge Blvd. Richmond, VA, 23836

Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Saturday's 11:00am - 3:00pm
Location of (C.L.’s Elegant Decor,LLC)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding