315 W. 4th St., Chandler, OK 74834 Map · Phone number

About C.H.R.I.S.T. OKLAHOMA

We are Chaplains Helping Restore Individuals Suffering Trauma. We offer weddings, baptisms, pastoral & Biblical Counseling. We do not charge a fee, but we do ask for donations.

blackberry 4 of 2011 119
85f4047cd65cfe96 Screenshot 20180617 093030 Facebook
camera 051

2 Reviews for C.H.R.I.S.T. OKLAHOMA

Sam · Married on 10/15/2016

Christ Oklahoma did an amazing job on my son's wedding. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. CHRIST Oklahoma was very respectable, very prompt, very flexible and they did everything they could to make this special day even more special. I have heard nothing but Praises from all the guests on how how beautiful the wedding was and how impressed they were with our chaplain. Thank you very much for everything you did for us.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jodi · Married on 03/07/2016

I had wonderful time with chirst-oklahoma. They very professional. Our wedding was late in the evening and that wasn't a problem for them. I would recommend them to anyone. Who is looking to get married.

Sent on 10/09/2016

C.H.R.I.S.T. OKLAHOMA FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? OK