PO Box 1047, Nicholasville, KY 40340 Map · Phone number

About Chris Dedman Productions

Chris Dedman Productions owner, Chris Dedman wants nothing more than to give you your perfect wedding day! Chris is a former entertainer for Walt Disney World and Sea World in Orlando, FL. He takes the “Magic” that he learned there and instills it into every one of his weddings giving his couples more than they could ever imagine. As your Wedding entertainment coordinator he will direct your entire day from beginning to end. He will take the outline you all had previously put together based off the many moments you shared getting to know each other bringing your “Love Story” to life. He is going to take your “Love Story” and share that with your guest. Taking your wedding to a whole new level. He wants your guest talking about your magical day for years and not months!

Chris has been trained to be your Master of Ceremonies. He will make all announcements and interact with your guest through out your wedding day. He is also going to work one on one with all your vendors making sure they know what is going on at all times. Making sure your day runs smoothly as possible. More importantly with his over 27yrs of experience he is going to make it Memorable, Fun, Exciting and Entertaining!

Take a moment and close out the hustle and bustle of the world around you. Now I need you to place yourself at your wedding reception. Your in the middle of the dance floor with your spouse having a blast and all your guest and friends are fist bumping, laughing and cheering around you. Your look over at the DJ and I’m there smiling back where I give you a nod letting you know all is good. At that very moment you look into your spouses eyes and whisper, “This has truly been the best day of my life! More than I could had ever imagined!” I would be honored to help bring that vision to life for you! Don’t trust your wedding day to just anyone. Put it in the hands of a company that truly cares about YOU!

Follow Chris Dedman Productions on

C.D. Productions new logo
me at castle 51 666951 1562439692

61 Reviews for Chris Dedman Productions

Nathan Wilhite · Getting married on 02/11/2021

The best DJ production I have ever experienced!

We hired Chris Dedman Productions to DJ our wedding in November of 2020, and to say they did a great job would be an understatement. From start to finish, they went above and beyond to make sure our reception was full of laughter, dancing, and happy tears. Not only did he DJ the dancing portion of the reception, that is just the tip of the ice burg. He first introduced the wedding party by roasting each person in the wedding party, which was hilarious! He then coordinated the dinner by announcing which tables could go get dinner from the buffet, and he also helped coordinate and organize all the speeches/toasts that were given at the reception. Then, he managed to tell our love story to the whole reception which was really something special my wife and I will never forget, and this is what puts him far above his competition in my opinion. The music selection on the dance floor was great, and Chris's assistant checked on my wife and I multiple times on the dance floor to see if we needed anything which was very nice! At the end of the reception, he gave us one last dance to thank everyone which was another memory we will never forget. I have heard from multiple people who came to the reception that it was one of the most fun receptions they had ever been too, and I credit that to Chris Dedman Productions. Anytime in the future when I know someone getting married, Chris Dedman Productions will be the first and only name I give them to be in charge of music at their wedding. No other DJ comes close to what they provide, and it is nothing but an absolute party when you have him as a DJ!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

Nathan thank you so much for the kind words. We strive here at Chris Dedman Productions to give our clients the very best of their vision for their special day. Your family and friends were all so amazing and made my staff feel right at home. It warms my heart to know we far exceeded your expectations. We wish you and Natalie the very best and many years of marriage bliss.
  • Tessa

Tessa Trimble-Rowe · Married on 12/06/2020

He made my day flawless!

Chris was so professional, kind and flexible. I originally got him for a June 2020 wedding reception but thanks to Covid that didn't work out. He was ready and willing to help me in any way possible to make my day work in the future. When the day finally came for my reception he made the atmosphere fun and inviting for all! I would hire him for any event in the future, 10/10!!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to work with you and make your vision come to life considering everything you guys had to go through with a pandemic. It was our pleasure making your day amazing!

Derek Stevenson · Married on 11/28/2020

An experience of a lifetime

From the very 1st meeting Chris felt like family... he made my wife and I feel very safe and cared for... he was well prepared and had a plan ready... he carefully explained all the details and reasoning involved with his plan... the more he talked with us the more I believed that he wanted us to have the best night of our life... he gave us a few very simple task and even when we were late on our end he was still extremely professional and accommodating... he even made adjustments on my behalf the day of the wedding... he also worked exceptionally well with our other vendors... he took our wedding to another level with crafting our love story to read to our guest as well as fireworks and a smoke cloud for our 1st dance... he also provided a photo booth for our guests which the loved and provided us with an album before the night was over... last but not least he gifted my wife and I each with our own gifts from he and His team... they overall were exceptional in performance... efficient in preproduction and setup and extremely professional and courteous to everyone at our wedding... he is the absolute best I could’ve hoped for... he will forever be family to us!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You and your wife were so awesome to work with. Your day was gorgeous and beautiful. It was our honor to play a part it in.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Chris Dedman Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 550.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• PO Box 1047 Nicholasville, KY, 40340 See on map
    Location of (Chris Dedman Productions)