C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production Reviews

C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production 7
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 11/24/2018

Above and beyond

I have nothing but great things to say about Chris. It's hard searching for a DJ because you don't really have a portfolio to review of their work. From the day I met Chris, I could tell he really cared about what he does. He is super professional and helpful. We had him do music for the reception and he did sound for our ceremony as well. He did everything we had asked for and was more than willing to help. My parents were super impressed that at the end of the night he even helped my dad with his coat. No regrets at all! Thank you Chris!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Experience!

Chris and his team went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was beyond perfect! The music selection was amazing and his personality is second to none! So many of our guests bragged on Chris and his team! The special additions, such as "dancing on a cloud" and our monogram on the wall made the wedding even more special! I recommend him to anyone and we will be using him for any events we need a DJ for in the future!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Fordham-Crupper Wedding October 13, 2018

We had Scott Hammer DJ for our wedding at the Marriott Griffin Gate on Oct. 13th. He was great to work with and played all the songs the couple requested along with some suggestions from the Mother of the Bride and friends. He made it so much fun! Thank you!!

C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production's reply:

We are thrilled that Scott did an amazing job for you all. He is an amazing DJ and top notch entertainer. We wish you all many years of happiness!

Monica · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend

We can't speak highly enough of Chris. We had some unexpected high winds the day of our wedding (outdoors under a tent), and Chris went above and beyond coordinating generators behind the scenes, watching out for the safety of the tent and guests, keeping the music going (which was awesome), and keeping guests moving smoothly through the buffet lines at dinner service. On top of it all, as busy as he was, he kept checking in on us and asking us how we were doing and offering to refill our drinks. It was a chaotic night, and he deserves a huge part of the credit for the fact that everything went as smoothly as it did and that everyone had a fantastic time. Highly, highly recommend!

C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production's reply:

It was an absolute honor and pleasure to have been your DJ and Event Host. As we told you from day one, we aren't there to just play music but make sure your wedding is the most magical day of your life! We wish you guys many years of happiness.

Anna · Married on 10/13/2018

Anna Samuels

Absolutely LOVED working with Chris. So happy we chose to work with him!

C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production's reply:

We are so happy you chose us too! This will be a wedding Bardstown is going to be talking about for years to come! Thank you so much for allowing us to make your wedding day amazing!

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

He was Amazing!

He was amazing. I would definitely recommend him to many others!! I couldn’t of asked for a better DJ for my big day!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Heather

Heather Rison · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris Dedman & his team ROCK!!

I cannot express enough how happy Derek and I were with Chris Dedman and his team DJ'ing at my wedding! I have known Chris for a long time and I always knew I would have him DJ at my wedding, I even changed my wedding date to make sure of it. He made the VIBE at my wedding! I believe there are 2 maybe 3 important things to have on your wedding day, #1 being GREAT MUSIC which Chris provided. He is very responsive during the process and understands your personality in order to match it to your music liking. Chris even got all my vendors together in order to make sure everyone was on the right page with how things were supposed to go during the whole ceremony/reception, so in other words he pretty much helped coordinate as well. He was always making sure I was OK and if I needed a drink or anything he was right there with it as well as having complete control of the music. It has been a little over 2 months since our wedding and people are still talking about how much fun they had dancing the night away! I couldn't have done it without Chris and I highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking for a DJ with great music taste and wonderful person in general!

Sent on 11/20/2018

C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production's reply:

Heather you are one of a kind! It was a pleasure and honor to have been a part of your amazing day! You have been a wonderful friend over the years and I wasn’t going to miss this day for nothing. I want to wish you all many years of happiness. Thank you for allowing us to help make your day magical.

Tabitha · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent service!

Chris and his team were amazing! They really strive to make your event perfect. He made sure we were informed of everything going on and kept us on our hectic timeline 😉. Book him for any event and he will make you feel like family. Our music and lighting were perfect and they made our wedding outstanding!

Sent on 11/07/2018

C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We try to work hard so our couples can enjoy their wedding day. It was awesome being able to bring you everything you deserved.

Tess · Married on 06/02/2018

Chris went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. He handled the music for both our wedding and reception, and we appreciated his thoughtfulness in ensuring both went seamlessly. We sought out his opinion several times regarding the flow of the ceremony and reception, and trusted his input entirely. He is very enthusiastic about what he does, and was a great addition to our wedding day!

Sent on 06/17/2018

C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review. It was such an honor to be a part of your special day and to see your Dad so proud. I will forever hold a special place in my heart for you and your family.

Erica · Married on 05/26/2018

Chris and his team were great to work with-- I cannot thank them enough. From ease of communication to excellent execution -- much appreciated! Upbeat, engaging and charming!I Highly recommend their services-

Sent on 06/10/2018

Erica,

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was an honor to be a part of your special day!

Audrey · Married on 03/17/2018

1st Class DJ

Chris and his staff did an excellent job at my son's wedding. They went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and was very helpful with guiding us on what we should do next. Everything flowed beautifully with their help! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2018

C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a blast working with your son and his wife and her family. Their culture is beautiful and we wanted to make sure we made them feel included just as much as your son and his family. It truly was an honor.

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

Chris was awesome and attentive, made sure we spoke plenty before the big day to be sure we were all on the same page and ready to go! He was an excellent addition to our big day and I'm so grateful we chose him!

Sent on 07/07/2018

C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for your awesome review. We had such a great time being a part of your special day.

RuthMarie · Married on 11/18/2017

Chris was AMAZING!!! He was great getting information beforehand and offering advice for how
    To go about my timeline at the reception. He said his goal was that we wouldn’t have to worry about a thing at the reception and he was true to His word. He also was flexible when things didn’t go as planned or when he realized I forgot to state who was doing speeches. Everyone at my reception had an amazing time and mentioned the DJ was great. The music and dancing was so much fun. He played songs we picked as well as artists we said we liked. I was very thankful to have someone guide my event especially since I planned my own wedding. He also worked well with the photographers I hired which was great. I would recommend Chris to everyone who needs a
    DJ in the area and I would absolutely hire him again if I did another event. My wedding went so amazing and smooth and he was a big part of that. Thanks Chris!!!

Sent on 12/03/2017
    C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production 15
    C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production 16
    C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production 17

C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production's reply:

Thank you so much RuthMarie for having me as your DJ on your special day. It was an honor and I am so glad I was able to deliver on everything I promised. I wish you and your husband many years of happiness.
    Kindest Regards,
    Chris Dedman

Carissa · Married on 11/04/2017

Chris was amazing!!! I didn’t have a worry in the world!!! And he kept a great party going!!! Best DJ I could have asked for!!!! Very outgoing and personable!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Anthony · Married on 10/20/2017

Chris did a phenomenal job at our wedding! I would recommend him to anyone I know. Top notch. Very responsive. Extremely personable and professional. You won't be disappointed choosing C.D. Productions

Sent on 11/14/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2017

Chris is AMAZING!!!!!! Best DJ in the business and I would highly recommend his service to anyone and for any occasion! He's so sweet and will go above and beyond to make your day perfect! So blessed to have been able to work with him!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/14/2017

Chris is an amazing DJ! He made sure everyone had a great time and went above and beyond our expectations! We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Debbie · Married on 09/02/2017

Chris and his son did an outstanding job, from making sure the preacher was going to be able to be heard to having trucks moved so they would not be in the photos! Will be hiring him for any event we have! He kept the party going and made sure we were on schedule with everything! Can not thank him enough!

teresa · Married on 08/12/2017

Made my day perfect

Chris and his team were awesome. Chris helped with making sure the music was what I wanted and took away my anxiety. I love the way he did the uplighting. He made the comment just trust me and it will be beautiful.....I trusted him and IT WAS! My music and my reception went perfect. He kept the reception flowing....People were on their feet dancing the night away. I think my guest really enjoyed the different music Chris played. He was able to read my guest and play the music that suited my guest.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Arie · Married on 08/06/2017

Chris went above and beyond for us! We are so thankful for everything he did for us!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Lesley · Married on 06/24/2017

Chris done a wonderful job at our wedding at the Castlepost! We would highly recommend him!

Dawn · Married on 06/24/2017

We couldn’t have been more pleased with the service and professionalism of this company!
    Jim and Dawn Doll

Sent on 10/03/2017

James · Married on 06/24/2017

Chris was awesome to deal with!!! Very professional and accommodating. Everyone at the wedding had such a blast on the dance floor. Would recommend these guys to anyone looking for a DJ

Sent on 10/08/2017

Rayann · Married on 06/10/2017

Chris and his team did an amazing job at my wedding! Highly recommend them and dancing on a cloud!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Britni · Married on 06/03/2017

Chris was incredibly easy to work with and extremely personable. He even came to make sure I was okay before the ceremony began and to make sure I didn’t need anything. He was probably thrown Way off guard when we ended up being 45 mins ahead of schedule but never skipped a beat with sudden changes like doing the dances first etc etc. overall wonderful experience. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting someone that goes above and beyond with even the smallest of touches to make your day even that much more special.