Chris Dedman Productions Reviews

54 | Nicholasville, KY

54 Reviews for Chris Dedman Productions

Natalie Marie Bolin · Married on 12/18/2019

Excellent! And we’ll organized!

Chris did an amazing job! He made us feel very confident in him to provide us with the wedding of our dreams! He did an excellent job coordinating our reception and made our day very memorable

Anthony Doolin · Married on 12/10/2019

Best DJ ever!

Chris was awesome! He helped the flow of our reception to get the formalities finished so that we could relax and enjoy the rest of the evening dancing with our friends and families. In his short hours of knowing us he built a relationship and interacted with our family creating fun memories with us. If you need a DJ for your wedding or any event there's no need to look any further!

Amanda Leigh · Married on 11/09/2019

The best!!!

Chris went above and beyond to make our night perfect. From incorporating all our of special requests in to the night so seamlessly, to the photo booth all of our guests loved, he had our best interest at heart all night and he made sure we constantly had smiles on our faces. We didn’t want the night to end... I wish we could do it all over again and hands down we would work with Chris! He’s truly the best!!!

• Madeline

Madeline Smith · Married on 10/26/2019

Dream come true

I cannot say enough about Chris and his team!!! He helped make our day everything and more. From the indoor sparklers, first dance on a cloud, incredible music, up lighting, monogram and photo booth everything was absolutely perfect. He always made sure to stay in contact with us and responded right away when we had questions or changes. I chose Chris based on his wonderful reviews and I could not be happier I did! If you are seriously wanting a one stop shop for entertainment, he is your guy. People are still talking about our first dance! I HIGHLY recommend Chris and can tell you first hand you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Sonya

Sonya Bradford · Married on 10/11/2019

Perfect with NO worries

Chris was absolutely perfect! You will not have any worries hiring this man. He took control of everything that we asked to cover from introduction, dances, and music. The sound was perfect, character was perfect, and seriously if you hire this man you will not need to worry about ANYTHING in regards to DJ and entertainment. Also, he genuinely is a fantastic soul so that’s just an added bonus. Easy to work with with outstanding communication.

John Thompson · Married on 09/28/2019

Loved having CD Productions

Chris did an excellent job as the dj for our wedding. He was quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and went the extra mile to make our experience special to us. We highly recommend their photo booth - our guests loved it!

Katharine Williams · Married on 09/22/2019

The Perfect Wedding

CD Productions made our wedding day complete! I'm so glad we decided to go with them for our DJ. We definitely couldn't have asked for a better DJ from games, to music to keeping our day on track and of course, fun! If you're on the fence you need to pick CD productions. You won't regret it. Thanks again Chris!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Meg Butts · Married on 08/31/2019

Former Bride

I tasked CD Productions with coordinating and DJing my wedding reception and boy did they deliver! Not only did they outdo themselves on the music, having to find a way to transition my desired Studio 54 themed reception into a Detroit-style house music rave party towards the end of the night, but they also coordinated the events of the evening so perfectly I don’t know how anyone could have made the reception go any more smoothly. Chris and his partner on the turntables made sure this reception was exactly as I had dreamed it to be and I couldn’t be any happier with how the day went! Thank you so much CD Productions!!! (FYI I highly recommend the indoor fireworks...TOTALLY worth it!)

Sent on 01/06/2020

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent Choice

Chris is a great choice for all your DJ needs. He has reasonable priced packages and years of experience. He knows all the right questions to ask to make sure everything flows, goes smoothly and on time and is just how you want it. He's professional and has an array of equipment and special effects to give your day that extra wow factor. From items like light monograms, up-lighting, fog machines and indoor fireworks for your first dance. Chris reached out to me the week before my wedding to go over all the details and ask a few more questions, this way ensuring every piece flowed together and ran smoothly.

Caitlyn Ann Luttrell · Married on 08/17/2019

Best. DJ. Ever.

Chris is hands down the best DJ I have ever been around! Not only was he super professional with communicating prior to our wedding but he was a class act the day of as well. We had a huge wedding and Chris still managed to captivate the room throughout our entire reception. Chris coordinated the reception announcing the wedding party arrival, telling guests when to eat, telling my husband and I how/when to do our cake cutting, etc. Then when it came time for dancing he had the BEST music, like I said we had a huge wedding and Chris kept the dance floor packed all night, there wasn’t a single awkward moment. I got married almost 3 months ago and I still have people telling me how amazing of a DJ we had and how much fun they had thanks to him. I can not recommend Chris enough!

• Brooke

Brooke Redmon · Married on 06/29/2019

Chris was a wonderful Dj to work with for my wedding!

Chris did an amazing job in not only selecting the right music to play, but also in keeping the party atmosphere going throughout the night. The monogram and dancing on a cloud features really elevated the whole experience! He was responsive and created such a relaxed and fun experience for me.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Brooke,

It was my honor to be apart of your amazing wedding day. I know you could had picked any DJ company but you chose mine. My goal was to creat a fun, high energy, stress free environment for you and your guest. With your vision and my talent we were able to do just that. Thank you for giving me the freedom to give your the best night of your life. I wish you guys many years of happiness!!!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Degler · Married on 02/11/2019

Top quality DJ, worth every penny!

Chris Dedman did a superb job as the DJ for my daughter's wedding reception at The Galerie in Versailles, KY. He gave us advice about the optimal flow of events and the room set up, and he was spot on. It's really important to be able to trust your wedding vendors: trust that they know what they are talking about, trust that they will show up on time and prepared, trust that they will deliver what they promised and hopefully even exceed your expectations. Chris did all of these things for us. We initially were just going to use his company for DJ services, but we are so glad we also had him provide a really fun staffed photo booth (we got to take home that night a hysterical photo album that guests signed--love this memento! Plus the staff at the booth were really nice and professional), projected monogram on the wall that personalized the reception space, beautiful up lighting that transformed the space into an exciting place to dance and have fun, and for the first dance, dancing on a cloud and indoor fireworks--definite WOW moments for the bridal couple and all of us. Our guests raved about all of these things and the word we keep hearing is "magical." All these extras made the reception incredibly memorable, fun, and exciting.
    If you have to skimp somewhere, don't skimp on your DJ. Chris showed great skill in picking the right songs for keeping the fun going and people dancing. If the crowd didn't respond to a particular song, he seamlessly and quickly blended in a new song. This takes talent and experience as well as good equipment.
    Chris Dedman and CD Productions has my highest recommendation.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 11/24/2018

Above and beyond

I have nothing but great things to say about Chris. It's hard searching for a DJ because you don't really have a portfolio to review of their work. From the day I met Chris, I could tell he really cared about what he does. He is super professional and helpful. We had him do music for the reception and he did sound for our ceremony as well. He did everything we had asked for and was more than willing to help. My parents were super impressed that at the end of the night he even helped my dad with his coat. No regrets at all! Thank you Chris!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Experience!

Chris and his team went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was beyond perfect! The music selection was amazing and his personality is second to none! So many of our guests bragged on Chris and his team! The special additions, such as "dancing on a cloud" and our monogram on the wall made the wedding even more special! I recommend him to anyone and we will be using him for any events we need a DJ for in the future!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Fordham-Crupper Wedding October 13, 2018

We had Scott Hammer DJ for our wedding at the Marriott Griffin Gate on Oct. 13th. He was great to work with and played all the songs the couple requested along with some suggestions from the Mother of the Bride and friends. He made it so much fun! Thank you!!

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

We are thrilled that Scott did an amazing job for you all. He is an amazing DJ and top notch entertainer. We wish you all many years of happiness!

Monica · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend

We can't speak highly enough of Chris. We had some unexpected high winds the day of our wedding (outdoors under a tent), and Chris went above and beyond coordinating generators behind the scenes, watching out for the safety of the tent and guests, keeping the music going (which was awesome), and keeping guests moving smoothly through the buffet lines at dinner service. On top of it all, as busy as he was, he kept checking in on us and asking us how we were doing and offering to refill our drinks. It was a chaotic night, and he deserves a huge part of the credit for the fact that everything went as smoothly as it did and that everyone had a fantastic time. Highly, highly recommend!

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

It was an absolute honor and pleasure to have been your DJ and Event Host. As we told you from day one, we aren't there to just play music but make sure your wedding is the most magical day of your life! We wish you guys many years of happiness.

Anna · Married on 10/13/2018

Anna Samuels

Absolutely LOVED working with Chris. So happy we chose to work with him!

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

We are so happy you chose us too! This will be a wedding Bardstown is going to be talking about for years to come! Thank you so much for allowing us to make your wedding day amazing!

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

He was Amazing!

He was amazing. I would definitely recommend him to many others!! I couldn’t of asked for a better DJ for my big day!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Heather

Heather Rison · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris Dedman & his team ROCK!!

I cannot express enough how happy Derek and I were with Chris Dedman and his team DJ'ing at my wedding! I have known Chris for a long time and I always knew I would have him DJ at my wedding, I even changed my wedding date to make sure of it. He made the VIBE at my wedding! I believe there are 2 maybe 3 important things to have on your wedding day, #1 being GREAT MUSIC which Chris provided. He is very responsive during the process and understands your personality in order to match it to your music liking. Chris even got all my vendors together in order to make sure everyone was on the right page with how things were supposed to go during the whole ceremony/reception, so in other words he pretty much helped coordinate as well. He was always making sure I was OK and if I needed a drink or anything he was right there with it as well as having complete control of the music. It has been a little over 2 months since our wedding and people are still talking about how much fun they had dancing the night away! I couldn't have done it without Chris and I highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking for a DJ with great music taste and wonderful person in general!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

Heather you are one of a kind! It was a pleasure and honor to have been a part of your amazing day! You have been a wonderful friend over the years and I wasn’t going to miss this day for nothing. I want to wish you all many years of happiness. Thank you for allowing us to help make your day magical.

Tabitha · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent service!

Chris and his team were amazing! They really strive to make your event perfect. He made sure we were informed of everything going on and kept us on our hectic timeline 😉. Book him for any event and he will make you feel like family. Our music and lighting were perfect and they made our wedding outstanding!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We try to work hard so our couples can enjoy their wedding day. It was awesome being able to bring you everything you deserved.

Tess · Married on 06/02/2018

Chris went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. He handled the music for both our wedding and reception, and we appreciated his thoughtfulness in ensuring both went seamlessly. We sought out his opinion several times regarding the flow of the ceremony and reception, and trusted his input entirely. He is very enthusiastic about what he does, and was a great addition to our wedding day!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review. It was such an honor to be a part of your special day and to see your Dad so proud. I will forever hold a special place in my heart for you and your family.

Erica · Married on 05/26/2018

Chris and his team were great to work with-- I cannot thank them enough. From ease of communication to excellent execution -- much appreciated! Upbeat, engaging and charming!I Highly recommend their services-

Sent on 06/10/2018

Erica,

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was an honor to be a part of your special day!

Audrey · Married on 03/17/2018

1st Class DJ

Chris and his staff did an excellent job at my son's wedding. They went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and was very helpful with guiding us on what we should do next. Everything flowed beautifully with their help! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a blast working with your son and his wife and her family. Their culture is beautiful and we wanted to make sure we made them feel included just as much as your son and his family. It truly was an honor.

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

Chris was awesome and attentive, made sure we spoke plenty before the big day to be sure we were all on the same page and ready to go! He was an excellent addition to our big day and I'm so grateful we chose him!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for your awesome review. We had such a great time being a part of your special day.

RuthMarie · Married on 11/18/2017

Chris was AMAZING!!! He was great getting information beforehand and offering advice for how
    To go about my timeline at the reception. He said his goal was that we wouldn’t have to worry about a thing at the reception and he was true to His word. He also was flexible when things didn’t go as planned or when he realized I forgot to state who was doing speeches. Everyone at my reception had an amazing time and mentioned the DJ was great. The music and dancing was so much fun. He played songs we picked as well as artists we said we liked. I was very thankful to have someone guide my event especially since I planned my own wedding. He also worked well with the photographers I hired which was great. I would recommend Chris to everyone who needs a
    DJ in the area and I would absolutely hire him again if I did another event. My wedding went so amazing and smooth and he was a big part of that. Thanks Chris!!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

Thank you so much RuthMarie for having me as your DJ on your special day. It was an honor and I am so glad I was able to deliver on everything I promised. I wish you and your husband many years of happiness.
    Kindest Regards,