Chris Dedman Productions Reviews

63 Reviews for Chris Dedman Productions

• Kayla

Kayla J. · Getting married on 10/01/2021

Incredible

When I tell you this is the best production company ever I’m not even kidding. Chris went above and beyond just your average wedding DJ- he made our wedding an entire experience. From the incredible photo booth that sends pictures to your guests’ phone to the bridal party intros to the sparkler exit finale, I couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with. You NEED them at your event.

Sent on 04/12/2021

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

Thank you Kayla so much for the wonderful review. I was so honored to had been a part of your special wedding day. What a way to start the 2021 wedding season. I wish you guys so many years of happiness.
  • Tessa

Tessa T. · Married on 12/06/2020

He made my day flawless!

Chris was so professional, kind and flexible. I originally got him for a June 2020 wedding reception but thanks to Covid that didn't work out. He was ready and willing to help me in any way possible to make my day work in the future. When the day finally came for my reception he made the atmosphere fun and inviting for all! I would hire him for any event in the future, 10/10!!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to work with you and make your vision come to life considering everything you guys had to go through with a pandemic. It was our pleasure making your day amazing!

Derek S. · Married on 11/28/2020

An experience of a lifetime

From the very 1st meeting Chris felt like family... he made my wife and I feel very safe and cared for... he was well prepared and had a plan ready... he carefully explained all the details and reasoning involved with his plan... the more he talked with us the more I believed that he wanted us to have the best night of our life... he gave us a few very simple task and even when we were late on our end he was still extremely professional and accommodating... he even made adjustments on my behalf the day of the wedding... he also worked exceptionally well with our other vendors... he took our wedding to another level with crafting our love story to read to our guest as well as fireworks and a smoke cloud for our 1st dance... he also provided a photo booth for our guests which the loved and provided us with an album before the night was over... last but not least he gifted my wife and I each with our own gifts from he and His team... they overall were exceptional in performance... efficient in preproduction and setup and extremely professional and courteous to everyone at our wedding... he is the absolute best I could’ve hoped for... he will forever be family to us!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You and your wife were so awesome to work with. Your day was gorgeous and beautiful. It was our honor to play a part it in.

Nathan W. · Married on 11/14/2020

The best DJ production I have ever experienced!

We hired Chris Dedman Productions to DJ our wedding in November of 2020, and to say they did a great job would be an understatement. From start to finish, they went above and beyond to make sure our reception was full of laughter, dancing, and happy tears. Not only did he DJ the dancing portion of the reception, that is just the tip of the ice burg. He first introduced the wedding party by roasting each person in the wedding party, which was hilarious! He then coordinated the dinner by announcing which tables could go get dinner from the buffet, and he also helped coordinate and organize all the speeches/toasts that were given at the reception. Then, he managed to tell our love story to the whole reception which was really something special my wife and I will never forget, and this is what puts him far above his competition in my opinion. The music selection on the dance floor was great, and Chris's assistant checked on my wife and I multiple times on the dance floor to see if we needed anything which was very nice! At the end of the reception, he gave us one last dance to thank everyone which was another memory we will never forget. I have heard from multiple people who came to the reception that it was one of the most fun receptions they had ever been too, and I credit that to Chris Dedman Productions. Anytime in the future when I know someone getting married, Chris Dedman Productions will be the first and only name I give them to be in charge of music at their wedding. No other DJ comes close to what they provide, and it is nothing but an absolute party when you have him as a DJ!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

Nathan thank you so much for the kind words. We strive here at Chris Dedman Productions to give our clients the very best of their vision for their special day. Your family and friends were all so amazing and made my staff feel right at home. It warms my heart to know we far exceeded your expectations. We wish you and Natalie the very best and many years of marriage bliss.

Kyndra C. · Married on 09/26/2020

Wonderful DJ and Amazing Person

Chris is an awesome person as well as a DJ. He went above and beyond. We can never thank him enough. Do yourself a favor and book Chris!!!

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel W. · Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding DJ

Chris went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was beyond perfect. He had recently had a car accident, and still showed up to the wedding ready to get to work, regardless of the cast on his arm. He made sure my husband and I always had anything we wanted throughout the night and made it a personalized experience. We couldn’t have picked a better DJ and anyone would be lucky to have him as a part of their event.

Sent on 12/02/2020

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

You guys overcame so many obstacles due to the pandemic and in the end had such a beautiful wedding surrounded by family and friends. It was an honor to be a part of your day. Thank you so much for the kind words and allowing us to help bring your vision to life!
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 08/27/2020

Fun, Talented and, Experienced

Chris was a fantastic MC and, a talented Dj.
    We have a very specific crowd and, wanted a particular sound. We had a small wedding and, it was not awkward. He read the room well and, kept everyone entertained. He truly cares and, invests time into you as a couple. One of our favorite wedding vendors that we truly recommend to everyone.

Sent on 03/22/2021

Krista M. · Married on 06/07/2020

Mind blowing

Chris and his staff created an absolute fairytale on my wedding day! Would absolutely recommend him to anyone

Sent on 12/09/2020

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

We are so excited that we were able to bring your vision to life and give you the fairy tale wedding you so deserved! Thank you for your service as a front line worker and caring for so many during the pandemic. We wish you many years of happiness!

Natalie M. · Married on 12/18/2019

Excellent! And we’ll organized!

Chris did an amazing job! He made us feel very confident in him to provide us with the wedding of our dreams! He did an excellent job coordinating our reception and made our day very memorable

Anthony D. · Married on 12/10/2019

Best DJ ever!

Chris was awesome! He helped the flow of our reception to get the formalities finished so that we could relax and enjoy the rest of the evening dancing with our friends and families. In his short hours of knowing us he built a relationship and interacted with our family creating fun memories with us. If you need a DJ for your wedding or any event there's no need to look any further!

Amanda L. · Married on 11/09/2019

The best!!!

Chris went above and beyond to make our night perfect. From incorporating all our of special requests in to the night so seamlessly, to the photo booth all of our guests loved, he had our best interest at heart all night and he made sure we constantly had smiles on our faces. We didn’t want the night to end... I wish we could do it all over again and hands down we would work with Chris! He’s truly the best!!!

• Madeline

Madeline S. · Married on 10/26/2019

Dream come true

I cannot say enough about Chris and his team!!! He helped make our day everything and more. From the indoor sparklers, first dance on a cloud, incredible music, up lighting, monogram and photo booth everything was absolutely perfect. He always made sure to stay in contact with us and responded right away when we had questions or changes. I chose Chris based on his wonderful reviews and I could not be happier I did! If you are seriously wanting a one stop shop for entertainment, he is your guy. People are still talking about our first dance! I HIGHLY recommend Chris and can tell you first hand you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Sonya

Sonya B. · Married on 10/11/2019

Perfect with NO worries

Chris was absolutely perfect! You will not have any worries hiring this man. He took control of everything that we asked to cover from introduction, dances, and music. The sound was perfect, character was perfect, and seriously if you hire this man you will not need to worry about ANYTHING in regards to DJ and entertainment. Also, he genuinely is a fantastic soul so that’s just an added bonus. Easy to work with with outstanding communication.

John T. · Married on 09/28/2019

Loved having CD Productions

Chris did an excellent job as the dj for our wedding. He was quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and went the extra mile to make our experience special to us. We highly recommend their photo booth - our guests loved it!

Katharine W. · Married on 09/22/2019

The Perfect Wedding

CD Productions made our wedding day complete! I'm so glad we decided to go with them for our DJ. We definitely couldn't have asked for a better DJ from games, to music to keeping our day on track and of course, fun! If you're on the fence you need to pick CD productions. You won't regret it. Thanks again Chris!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Meg B. · Married on 08/31/2019

Former Bride

I tasked CD Productions with coordinating and DJing my wedding reception and boy did they deliver! Not only did they outdo themselves on the music, having to find a way to transition my desired Studio 54 themed reception into a Detroit-style house music rave party towards the end of the night, but they also coordinated the events of the evening so perfectly I don’t know how anyone could have made the reception go any more smoothly. Chris and his partner on the turntables made sure this reception was exactly as I had dreamed it to be and I couldn’t be any happier with how the day went! Thank you so much CD Productions!!! (FYI I highly recommend the indoor fireworks...TOTALLY worth it!)

Sent on 01/06/2020

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent Choice

Chris is a great choice for all your DJ needs. He has reasonable priced packages and years of experience. He knows all the right questions to ask to make sure everything flows, goes smoothly and on time and is just how you want it. He's professional and has an array of equipment and special effects to give your day that extra wow factor. From items like light monograms, up-lighting, fog machines and indoor fireworks for your first dance. Chris reached out to me the week before my wedding to go over all the details and ask a few more questions, this way ensuring every piece flowed together and ran smoothly.

Caitlyn A. · Married on 08/17/2019

Best. DJ. Ever.

Chris is hands down the best DJ I have ever been around! Not only was he super professional with communicating prior to our wedding but he was a class act the day of as well. We had a huge wedding and Chris still managed to captivate the room throughout our entire reception. Chris coordinated the reception announcing the wedding party arrival, telling guests when to eat, telling my husband and I how/when to do our cake cutting, etc. Then when it came time for dancing he had the BEST music, like I said we had a huge wedding and Chris kept the dance floor packed all night, there wasn’t a single awkward moment. I got married almost 3 months ago and I still have people telling me how amazing of a DJ we had and how much fun they had thanks to him. I can not recommend Chris enough!

• Brooke

Brooke R. · Married on 06/29/2019

Chris was a wonderful Dj to work with for my wedding!

Chris did an amazing job in not only selecting the right music to play, but also in keeping the party atmosphere going throughout the night. The monogram and dancing on a cloud features really elevated the whole experience! He was responsive and created such a relaxed and fun experience for me.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Brooke,

It was my honor to be apart of your amazing wedding day. I know you could had picked any DJ company but you chose mine. My goal was to creat a fun, high energy, stress free environment for you and your guest. With your vision and my talent we were able to do just that. Thank you for giving me the freedom to give your the best night of your life. I wish you guys many years of happiness!!!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer D. · Married on 02/11/2019

Top quality DJ, worth every penny!

Chris Dedman did a superb job as the DJ for my daughter's wedding reception at The Galerie in Versailles, KY. He gave us advice about the optimal flow of events and the room set up, and he was spot on. It's really important to be able to trust your wedding vendors: trust that they know what they are talking about, trust that they will show up on time and prepared, trust that they will deliver what they promised and hopefully even exceed your expectations. Chris did all of these things for us. We initially were just going to use his company for DJ services, but we are so glad we also had him provide a really fun staffed photo booth (we got to take home that night a hysterical photo album that guests signed--love this memento! Plus the staff at the booth were really nice and professional), projected monogram on the wall that personalized the reception space, beautiful up lighting that transformed the space into an exciting place to dance and have fun, and for the first dance, dancing on a cloud and indoor fireworks--definite WOW moments for the bridal couple and all of us. Our guests raved about all of these things and the word we keep hearing is "magical." All these extras made the reception incredibly memorable, fun, and exciting.
    If you have to skimp somewhere, don't skimp on your DJ. Chris showed great skill in picking the right songs for keeping the fun going and people dancing. If the crowd didn't respond to a particular song, he seamlessly and quickly blended in a new song. This takes talent and experience as well as good equipment.
    Chris Dedman and CD Productions has my highest recommendation.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 11/24/2018

Above and beyond

I have nothing but great things to say about Chris. It's hard searching for a DJ because you don't really have a portfolio to review of their work. From the day I met Chris, I could tell he really cared about what he does. He is super professional and helpful. We had him do music for the reception and he did sound for our ceremony as well. He did everything we had asked for and was more than willing to help. My parents were super impressed that at the end of the night he even helped my dad with his coat. No regrets at all! Thank you Chris!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Experience!

Chris and his team went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was beyond perfect! The music selection was amazing and his personality is second to none! So many of our guests bragged on Chris and his team! The special additions, such as "dancing on a cloud" and our monogram on the wall made the wedding even more special! I recommend him to anyone and we will be using him for any events we need a DJ for in the future!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Fordham-Crupper Wedding October 13, 2018

We had Scott Hammer DJ for our wedding at the Marriott Griffin Gate on Oct. 13th. He was great to work with and played all the songs the couple requested along with some suggestions from the Mother of the Bride and friends. He made it so much fun! Thank you!!

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

We are thrilled that Scott did an amazing job for you all. He is an amazing DJ and top notch entertainer. We wish you all many years of happiness!

Monica · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend

We can't speak highly enough of Chris. We had some unexpected high winds the day of our wedding (outdoors under a tent), and Chris went above and beyond coordinating generators behind the scenes, watching out for the safety of the tent and guests, keeping the music going (which was awesome), and keeping guests moving smoothly through the buffet lines at dinner service. On top of it all, as busy as he was, he kept checking in on us and asking us how we were doing and offering to refill our drinks. It was a chaotic night, and he deserves a huge part of the credit for the fact that everything went as smoothly as it did and that everyone had a fantastic time. Highly, highly recommend!

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

It was an absolute honor and pleasure to have been your DJ and Event Host. As we told you from day one, we aren't there to just play music but make sure your wedding is the most magical day of your life! We wish you guys many years of happiness.

Anna · Married on 10/13/2018

Anna Samuels

Absolutely LOVED working with Chris. So happy we chose to work with him!

Chris Dedman Productions's reply:

We are so happy you chose us too! This will be a wedding Bardstown is going to be talking about for years to come! Thank you so much for allowing us to make your wedding day amazing!