2715 Main St, STE D, Highland, IN 46322 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About C.A. Macis Hair Studio

C.A. Macis Hair Studio is a hair salon based out of Highland, Indiana that specializes in weddings. Owner and stylist Candice Macis has more than 10 years of experience in the beauty industry and styling large-scale events. Before focusing on entrepreunership, she worked as a master stylist for a multi-location Aveda salon in Oklahoma city where she organized and acted as one of a handful of hair and makeup leads for an annual fashion show that benefited the Institute for the Economic Empowerment of Women. The IEEW is a global organization that supports women-led business in developing countries by offering mentorship and support from other women business owners in the U.S. Candice loves creating gorgeous formal looks for your special day and will provide you with a stunning hairstyle that fits your personality and vision for when you walk down the aisle.

C.A. Macis Hair Studio starts your experience with a consultation to discuss your vision and desired style, and can accommodate wedding parties of most any size. Candice provides on-site services, or you can opt for a luxurious experience at her studio, where you’ll be treated to a glass of wine, tea, or coffee to help you relax and enjoy yourself. She offers a wide range of hair services to ensure you look incredible on your wedding day, some of which include:

• Beach waves

3 Reviews for C.A. Macis Hair Studio

• Emily

Emily · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!!

Candice was exactly what I needed!

When I went to my trial she listened to what I wanted and made it happen, and when she came to my venue she make it happen all over again! I felt so beautiful on my big day! My makeup and hair held from 1030 AM to 1200 AM. She is super patient and good under pressure. She takes her time to make sure she does a good job. Her goal is to truly to give the bride and her bridesmaids what they want and to make them look great!

I highly recommend her!!!
    She is very flexible, reliable, mature, professional, fun and has a great personality!
    She made us all look so stunning!

Sent on 09/25/2019

C.A. Macis Hair Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Emily. You and your wedding party were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for including me in a sliver of what was surely a magical day for you.
    Kind regards,
    Candice

Cynthia Jack · Married on 08/01/2015

Just Perfect

I couldn't be happier with my hair and that of my wedding party on the big day! Leading up, Candice styled a trial run of the look we had in mind. This gave me a good idea on how I'd look the day of and set my mind at ease. My hair was exactly what we talked about! On my wedding day, Candice came to our location with another stylist who curled and prepped hair. In the end, everyone looked fabulous and we were prepared for show time.

Sent on 11/27/2018

sara · Married on 10/19/2019

Makeup was great, hair was good in the beginning & ultimately fell flat

Our makeup lasted all day and night! Our hair didn’t last as long, but still looked okay at the end of the night. Candice is super sweet and easy to work!

Sent on 10/21/2019

C.A. Macis Hair Studio's reply:

Hey, Sara. You, your family, and your party were absolutely delightful to prepare for your wedding. I'm so sorry your hair didn't last as long as your makeup. This type of candid review is exactly what I'm looking for to know what I need to do to further perfect my service. If you are back in my salon suite area, please take me up on a discounted color and cut service. Reach out to me at (219) 779-3437. I hope to hear from you!

Sincerely,
    Candice

C.A. Macis Hair Studio Pricing

C.A. Macis Hair Studio Price Rates

• 2715 Main St, STE D Highland, Illinois, 46322 See on map
    219-600-8830 (Phone number)
    Location of (C.A. Macis Hair Studio)