456 E HANCOCK ST, Lansdale, PA 19446 Map · Phone number
1 review

About BZ Orthodontics

Located in Lansdale, Pennsylvania, BZ Orthodontics offers their teeth whitening services to couples looking to get married with a shining smile. They believe that, while it’s important to find things like your venue, musical performers, and officiants, many couples tend to let small things fall short, like their smile. The team at BZ Orthodontics wants to ensure the entire wedding party has the smile of their dreams, and offers services to accomplish this feat.

BZ Orthodontics offers couples a simple, ease way to whiten their teeth in time for the big day. No matter the service being used, every visit to this business starts with a consultation, so a full, custom treatment plan can be made. The other main service this orthodontic team can offer to couples is providing clear aligners, clear braces, and traditional metal braces. Over the time it takes to prepare for a wedding, teeth can be gently coaxed into a position that more flatters a person’s natural beauty. The BZ Orthodontic team is prepared to help couples achieve this goal.

Follow BZ Orthodontics on

• Brennan Beauty
  • Eyecandy Makeup
  • Le Reve Rittenhouse Spa
3bd40b1239cb8b0b 1532222518 8c5f995e6af38633 1532222517594 1 front of building
3bd40b1239cb8b0b 1532222518 8c5f995e6af38633 1532222517594 1 front of building

1 Reviews for BZ Orthodontics

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

I wanted to have everything done for my wedding and obviously look my best. Like every bride, I wanted my best smile. After I went to my dentist for whitening, I was not satisfied with how my teeth looked. I went to BZ Orthodontics after checking out their Google reviews, and it was such a great and easy experience. Everyone there was so nice, and I never had a problem scheduling my appointments there.
    I went in for my consultation about 11 months before my wedding. At that time, I had a digital scan done of my teeth, and Dr. Z was able to show me a simulation of how my teeth would look at the end of treatment. I didn't think I would be a candidate for Invisalign because my friend, whose teeth were more crooked than mine, was told by another orthodontist she was not, but he assured me I was. I had my doubts, but after only 9 months, my treatment was done and my smile is PERFECT!!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience or better results. They made sure I had an amazing smile for my wedding day. Thank you so much BZ Ortho!!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

BZ Orthodontics FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Teeth Whitening